Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 64]

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:the kerning of that "I" is painful

it rly is omfg

anyway quick post just to say that I'm heading out to some waterfall place thing today, where I'll be spending the whole afternoon being stung by mosquitoes, bruising myself on nasty plants and experiencing some more of nature's unplesantness. Why did I even agree to this again???

drandahl

drandahl

Probably because you originally thought of waterfalls like

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 54 M057-010

before reality had a chance to set in.

katagi

katagi

ich haf creatyd an exsquisite Representaccione of the Mafya upon this verye Thredde

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 54 31olmEU

mine sincerest apologyes

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You're a treasure, Katagi.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh, bored at work. Figure I'll just update my suspician list, and I don't really feel as pressing a need this time to try and sneak it just before rollover (since it's mostly the same anyway), heh.

First, the old one:

Suspicion List from N3:

Again, it's pretty much the same. The only alterations involve Tiny, Rasei, and, of course, Sammiya...who is no longer on the list, heh.

Would be inclined to vote for:

• Rasei. Buped up from the "no opinion" list. She was caught in a lie...a lot of lies, actually. I could see this being an innocent, Rasei mistake, but still, it looks pretty bad. There's also the whole Plotstickers "Carolynn" vote thing, an while that  was likely an innocent mistake, I think it's still worth noting, just in case. Still, I think it's safe to assume sammiya, who voted Rasei yesterday, was Mafia, so she's not even lower on my lists, in part because of that (though there could have been some bussing).

People I'm most likely to vote for:

• TinyLightsFlash. On top of everything else from before, there's the weird passing of the ball back and forth between her and Sammiya, who even dead with her "???" flip still seems pretty scummy. And now with Sammie gone, Tiny pops up next on the chopping block fpr me by default.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 54 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Night Four

- - phase end

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 54 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"The phase has ended."

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - rollover

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
Night Four has ended.

Rasei was stunned.
Rasei was stunned.
high seraph was stunned.
katagi was killed. She was a test subject of few words. She was town.

Day Five has begun.
The phase will end at 7:00 PM PST on Friday, July 22nd.
4M?:6T?

Last edited by Luxaria on Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

why are there three stuns

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

STARES AT TIKI FOR STEALING HER VOTE.
Ninfia was suppose to get copy of my results last night, but now she cannot prove my innocences.

vote:Tiny

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cloverasei wrote:STARES AT TIKI FOR STEALING HER VOTE.

Wait, is this like an actual vote-steal in game or are you staring at Tiki because he wanted to vote who you want to vote?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

My pm said he STOLE my vote

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wait, what? Vote...stealing? Talking about Tiny, like Kiyo said, or did someone mess with my message again?

Anyway, stunned Rasei, hoping she would be a smidge more likely to send the NK since I put Tiny at the top of my list. On top of that, she wouldn't be able to make herself supposedly lynchproof again if all I did was stun her.

Ninja'd: wut?

Hmm...test, maybe? What'll the tally say if I vote: Tiki?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Day Five

- - vote tally

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00011 Rasei vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll vs. Tiki the Troll

Tinylightsflash I
Tiki the Troll I

Rasei

Rasei

It just said Tiki stole my vote. Nothing about Tiki trying to kill me

Lux, can we get a vote count?

Edit: Got the vote count, and think maybe it was just flavored then. >.> I'm not mafia.

high seraph

high seraph

WOW DYLAN HOW DID YOU KNOW

anyway the waterfall was actually pretty great and i only got one!!! mosquito bite and some scrapes on my knees and hands because i am terrible at climbing stupid slippery rocks and i almost fell like 546 times, and teh water was SUPER COLd like how did cave men and women even bathe in 1992??

now

inhales deeply

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 54 HsASvxG

NEVERMIND i DONT EVEN NEED SOMEONE TO ANSWER IT WAS ProBABLY THE MAFIA STUNNEr TRYING TO OBFUSCATE MY ABILITY TO KNOw WHO THE fUCK HAS THE MAGIC BALL SO I'MM JUST GONNA GOA HEAD AND VOTE: TIRNYLIGHTSFALSHY BECAUSE SHES MAfIA AND W EALL NEED TO STOp IGNORING IT PLEASU ANd THANK U HAVE a NICE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!

EXHALES AGGRESVVILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i got a boost, which is supposed to make wheover currently has the magic ball (WHO KNOWs WHO THAT IS mAYBE THEY'LL COME FORWARDN ADN THEY'LL PROBABLY BE MAFIA) should also be lynchproof today, so there's that at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum