Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 64]

Luxaria

Luxaria

I completely erased that from memory for a moment there.

drandahl

drandahl

vote: #Ex00017

Rasei

Rasei

Vote: Dran for voting Ex00017 plus I believe he is Zero

Luxaria

Luxaria

Update

I'm reviewing everything and preparing the game to start. Some last minute analysis of the math and some adjustments means I'm going to be starting, at worst, a few hours later. Meaning a shorter N0, but it will be starting tonight. I figure a shortened N0 is better than delaying the start until tomorrow night when doing such is unnecessary.

/goes back to finalizing preparations

high seraph

high seraph

omg why are u two already so suspicious

we need to vote: Ally if we ever hope to get out of this crazy experiment...

Luxaria

Luxaria

The rules have been updated. Edit: And updated again. I forgot one thing.

/continues with preparation

Luxaria

Luxaria

/looks at the time
/groans

Barring any further complications as I give it a final proofread and double-check, I should be sending out role PMs in the next hour. The game will start after every role PM is out, and rollover will be at 7:00 PM PST each night. I may (probably will) end up requiring 15-30 minutes between phases to process actions, but anyway.

... s-sorry this will be late at night for most of you. I hope the shorter day phase by an order of 4-5 hours won't be too much of a problem. ;w;

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

We're excited. :))))

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 5 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Night Zero

- - words from our ceo

JAVE COHNSON, CEO
"EXCELLENT. I'M GLAD YOU'VE ALL MADE IT THROUGH INTO THE NEXT ROOM. I KNOW I, FOR ONE, FELT LIKE IT TOOK FOREVER MY FIRST TIME THROUGH. BUT! YOU'RE ALL HERE, AND MOSTLY IN ONE PIECE, JUDGING BY SOME OF YOU. I'LL LET CAROLYNN RUN YOU DOWN THROUGH SOME OF THE PROCEDURES IN A LITTLE BIT, BUT FOR NOW ALLOW ME TO JUST THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO JOIN US HERE AT ERUPTEA. REMEMBER, EVERYTHING YOU DO HERE, YOU DO FOR SCIENCE, AND SCIENCE HELPS EVERYONE, NOT JUST US.

NOW, IF YOU'LL FILE ON PAST THE ONE-WAY GLASS OVER HERE AND WAVE FOR THE LAB BOYS ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE'LL MOVE YOU TO YOUR TESTING AREA. THE LIGHTS WILL BE A LITTLE DIM IN HERE WHILE WE GET THE PLACE BOOTED UP AND SET YOU ALL INTO POSITION, BUT, WELL, I THINK YOU'LL ALL DO JUST FINE."

CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"Night zero has begun.
The phase will end at 7:00 PST on Tuesday, July 12th.

4M:12T"

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

All role PMs have been sent. I hope you all enjoy your roles and the game. ;w;

and I sincerely hope I didn't screw up oh god

chinomi

chinomi

LOVE MY ROLE PM LOVE IT

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So I straight up submitted "vanilla" as one of my roles which should surprise absolutely no one who played monkey paw with me, and as far as my role PM says, I am actually vanilla.

Based on the other roles I sent though, if I'm not vanilla I'm either immortal or explosive so target at your own risk.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

I am. very excited.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

After some discussion with the host and more time spent releasing zubats than is healthy for the ecosystem I got a lead as to what my role actually is. maybe. this could all be one giant ruse cruise and i do all this thinking only to discover that i am still vanilla wafer all along.

please do not kill me until i figure it out or i will be sorely disappointed, and may or may not still be explosive. if i decide i need to die to activate my role and am sufficiently noncombustible, i will let you all know so that you can kill me after adhering strictly to protocol, following all lab safety guidelines, and making sure the paperwork is in order

there is a way these things are done

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

get ready buddies because i am going to push for so much discussion in this thread, town doesn't talk nearly enough lately

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum