Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 64]

drandahl

drandahl

Take your time, Lux. We're not going anywhere.

high seraph

high seraph

holy shit this is actually happening

im putting this here for science posterity... if anyone else wants to join our zero escape mafia, i'll put u down here later B-)

Spoiler:

Last edited by #Ex00010 high seraph on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aaaah.

So as you all noticed, the game has not started. I am currently aiming for the night of July 6th. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Had a few things come up that distracted me from giving this my full attention.

ezzelin

ezzelin

whispers pst you missed me lucas

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Aaaah.

So as you all noticed, the game has not started. I am currently aiming for the night of July 6th. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Had a few things come up that distracted me from giving this my full attention.

No worries! Life happens. =D

Luxaria

Luxaria

OKAY.

I need to stop making promises.

I'll have this up when I can, oh my god, I am so embarrassed and ashamed. Sorry. I'll explain post-game why this is such an intense wait.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

We 4 lice are willing to wait as long as necessary.

Aeiou

Aeiou

LICE? Idk if I want to play with lice...

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

we bite u

Aeiou

Aeiou

LUCAS KEEPS CHANGING HIS HUMOR TO DIFFERENT THINGS FROM THE SERIES why is this happening lol

as an update Im trudging through ZTD

plotstickers

plotstickers

Meanwhile, Vowels's sense of humor looks like Dangan Ronpa 2...

wait that's her location nvm

Last edited by #Ex00012 plotstickers on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

omfg let me live my life kaeiou

Besides I only changed it once!!!! But before I had a VLR thing so I thought hey I'm Junpei from 999 I should have a 999 thing, right? And that's pretty much the full story ;w;

i'll add ezz and kaeiou sometime soon dw

btw im replaying VLR and its your fault u guysss

Rasei

Rasei

I'm rewatching Let's Plays for the series

Luxaria

Luxaria

Update

I am trying to see if I can get this up for tonight. Only 2-3 roles are proving problematic for me at this stage. Once I hammer those out and related concerns, it's just a few balance double-checks for any possible last minute adjustments as I prepare role PMs, and then the game is good to go, I think. There's one or two additions I'll toss into the rules at that time.

So right now you can expect either...

A. The game is up tonight on time
or
B. The game starts late tonight and N0 is shorter
or
C. Role PMs are supplied tomorrow during the day and the game starts on time tomorrow night
OR
D. The game is up tomorrow night on time

Of this much I am confident.

Sorry again.

katagi

katagi

I want to mak ea joke about that wholee ABCD thing from the last game but im too tired and not clever enough

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum