Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5]

+14
angel★
Mr. Alice
Cure
Kiyoko
Vanilla Ace
Luxaria
She-Ra
chinomi
Aeiou
katagi
nautilus
Ninfia
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

She-Ra

She-Ra

Oh ffs. I'm not maf. I was in control of tiki and am vanilla now. It's nautilus and rasei.

chinomi

chinomi

FUCKING

nautilus

nautilus

Anyone would say they're not mafia and I sure as heck am not mafia. If I was mafia I could've slotted in "btw rasei is town" in my investigation and none of you would be none the wiser?????????//// I've been nothing but open this entire game and contributing to discussion, especially these last few phases

Why should we believe you're not mafia when there's no definite proof as to your role + going back all the way to D1, you fos'd Tiki's leash and were suspicious and shaky on it which seems inconsistent with you later claiming leash? No one's stunned you, etc., or investigated your role to prove miller, and miller's a really easy cop out for people to claim when they're maf

at least if we fuck up we still have another chance but if we don't fuck up then this hell will finally be over

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

IM CRYING AND SCREAMING

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm off work but ahhh I don't know what to think but yeah rasei obviously didn't get my stun so I'm super confused about the stunning... I'm confused about everything tbh

She-Ra

She-Ra

I am on phone and busy :( pls believe me all I got is my relationship to tiki was town and killed a bunch of mafs

chinomi

chinomi

I APOLOGIZE TO MY FELLOW TOWNIES IN ADVANCE IM SO SORRY IM BAD AT THIS GAME THATS WHY IM STILL ALIVE

nautilus

nautilus

chi are you okay :(

Aeiounimal Collective wrote:I'm off work but ahhh I don't know what to think but yeah rasei obviously didn't get my stun so I'm super confused about the stunning... I'm confused about everything tbh

possible that someone who is dead acted last night ?_? we never did figure out what ezz/ace's roles were other than ezz's "k i can make the intermissions" but, so it's possible that they could've acted post-mortem (see: sammie's ability to act after death in lit maf)

also, boost from the songs

e2: chi i think you're a good maf player, okay! please don't beat yourself up

i remember your egg

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

MITSU IF YOURE MAFIA IM NEVER EVER MAKING YOU A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH

Rasei

Rasei

I agree with Chi, if you are mafia, I willn't give you any D&D songs ever.

nautilus

nautilus

CHI WOULD I KILL MY DAUGHTER AND OUR FLYING PIG IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION????

ALSO DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE EXISTENTIAL CRISIS I HAD IN THE MAFCHAT OF LIT MAF (ACTUALLY MAYBE NOT YOU WEREN'T MAF UNTIL LIKE CYCLE 5) WHEN I KILLED A NEUTRAL

chinomi

chinomi

WE'RE ALLD EAD

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 5 Vm9cqsP

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 5 9LGirfm

She-Ra III
Rasei II

She-Ra vs. Rasei
chinomi vs. She-Ra
Aeiou vs. Rasei
Rasei vs. nautilus She-Ra
nautilus vs. She-Ra

She-Ra was lynched! She was This Evil Embrace by Skeletonwitch. She was Town.

The current ratio is 2 Town, 2 Mafia.

Game over! Mafia win!

Hoedown is ongoing. Please feel free to continue to participate!

The curtains rise on the Mafia Symphony. Each in turn, they sing.
Spoiler:

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Wellllllll now that the game is over, I guess it's safe to say
The town and maf all did their best, exciting night and day
I had a lot of fun, with plans my team conceived
From start on to the end of game, in team I did believe

chinomi

chinomi

I FUCKIGN KNEW IT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]