Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

451A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I don't know why Tiki is vouching so hard for me. I mean to say either Ezz or Sam is mafia.

452A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:06 pm

katagi

katagi

is it ok to continue to discuss since rollover is latee?

453A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:@ Tiki

I'm guessing this pro-Rasei stance is a recent development from N2, eh? Any other really pro-player stances you happen to have?

Mmm, given what we've theorized about roles, and the law of averages, mmmaybe?

454A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:52 pm

katagi

katagi

tomorrow i work from 1130 to rollover and won't be here AT ALL during the discussion(!!!), please keep this in mind!! nothing is more disheartening than not being able to reply wheen youre on the potential chopping block lmfao :,)

"im not maf tho" --immortal words

455A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 IoKf39z
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 S7xUblS

Everything was on fire, PAT noted dimly. They took the time to wonder if PAM had done it when they looked at the board or if the fires from the drone's bomb had spread that far already.

PAM was smiling.

The last time this happened had ended very poorly for PAT.

“Are you sure--”

“Yes PAT. This is all perfectly reasonable.

“I’m not going to stand for this.”

“Well, you could sit for it, if you like.”

PAT
sighed and picked up their standard issue fire extinguisher, pointing it at the base of the flames and spraying the nearest one out. The drone seemed to vanish into the clouds, heading south.

“I suppose I could.”

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi An attempt was made on Rasei's life, but it failed.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi An attempt was made on Rasei's life, but it failed.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi Katagi was killed. She was a Perfectly Average Town player.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi Tinylightflash has been stunned
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi Aeiou has been stunned.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 ZKvSyAi Day 4 has begun. please send in all votes by 9 pm EST.

5T : 4M

Last edited by Ninfia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

456A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei stares at rollover then shivers.
Thank you for saving my life. I did my action at Lux.

457A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also its strange there want a jail, so I'm willing to vote either Aeiou ot Tiny today.

458A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 pm

katagi

katagi

;(

459A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

What a rollover.

Interesting. Okay, that changes things for me. Probably one of ezzelin or Lucas as mafia in that case, and I'm going to review what they said and did in relation to votes to check something. This isn't a final thing, but it's based off of a gut read I've had all game and have routinely mentioned.

I'm guessing that was a town shot on katagi, though she would be easy pickings for mafia considering she had already been hit earlier, and logically she would not be as likely to receive a protect given the thread's reads. I feel like if mafia fired that shot, they'd pick a target that the majority of the thread wasn't scum-reading. My guess would then be that the double kill on Rasei was from the mafia, but that's preliminary thoughts. Rasei was largely said to be town or not of concern, particularly by Tiki. If someone doubted that, I feel like they'd sooner shoot Tiki than throwing a town shot on Rasei. But it's tough to tell.

If that was a mafia shot onto Rasei, this makes things a bit easier processing previous phases, I think. Meaning I believe on N2 we saw NK + Maf!Vig on Five, katagi actually shot me (I wish this had come up earlier because I actually would have believed her if she could offer reasoning behind it; that's why I kept asking if anyone had clause to because that helps spec more than you can know) (Edit: I guess technically she could have jailed me, but I believe she fired a shot). Given that, and the fact that it's still possible for katagi to have been shot by either alignment (but still maybe? town? hmmm) on N1, and the shot on ezz... I can see the shot on ezz going either way, so I'm not sure. Mafia has 0-1 shots left, depending on if they doubled up Rasei and Five for the past two nights, and if they did any others. And I'm inclined to think that they did double-up.

Rasei brings up a point that there wasn't a jail last night and Tiny and Aeiou were both stunned.

Apparently the ratio is 6T:4M despite katagi dying, so I'm guessing that's an error.

I'm pretty willing to lynch Aeiou or Tiny, but I've felt slightly better about a Tiny lynch given what I've been saying. So I'm starting this phase off with a vote to see what happens. No more having the rest of us play chicken.

Vote: Tinylightflash, especially since I targeted Tiny last night.

I'm still a bit worn out from this past phase, but I'll see if I can toss another thought or two in before bed. Whether I do or not, tomorrow is going to see a lot of discussion. I hope to see some posts, especially from Aeiou, Lucas, and Sammiya, since they did not say anything last phase.

Tiny, I'll toss some questions your way later so it's not just a vote with nothing on it. That said, what do you think of Rasei's comment about there being no jail and you and Aeiou being stunned? How would you break down all the kill attempts and their likely origins for the past few nights? And what do you think of everything that was said yesterday, in particular?

This vote on Tiny isn't final, but I'm going with it for now. I do not expect nor want anyone to follow this up without firm reasoning, since we gain nothing from people piling onto this vote. If you vote Tiny and I don't think there's good clause there, I will be suspicious of you.

P.S. Whoever saved Rasei (assuming she's town and none of that was some bizarre gambit), you're the MVP this game. I'll give you my hat and badge for a whole day.

460A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

...Shit.

I, uh, targeted Katagi last night.

And today was a combination of brief wifi outages, my computer deciding it'd be a excellent time to lag any program connected to the internet (particularly skype), and general distraction since my attention span has been short since I'd get frustrated when firefox would time out loading things from the lag.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

461A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

host m,ay have had a couple drinks befoe rollover....

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

462A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Voting Tiny or Aeiou sounds good to me. Vowels was on my radar, after all (what little radar I have right now). Not sure I wanna split the vote though, even this early. So, Vote: Tinylightflash.

Ninfia wrote:host m,ay have had a couple drinks befoe rollover....

Troll is having a couple right now.

463A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@Sammiya
Why and when did you target katagi? If you weren't in thread last phase/today, did you send your action in on katagi around rollover yesterday?

@Tiki
Tiki the Troll wrote:Hmm. Voting Tiny or Aeiou sounds good to me. Vowels was on my radar, after all (what little radar I have right now). Not sure I wanna split the vote though, even this early. So, Vote: Tinylightflash.

Luxaria wrote:This vote on Tiny isn't final, but I'm going with it for now. I do not expect nor want anyone to follow this up without firm reasoning, since we gain nothing from people piling onto this vote. If you vote Tiny and I don't think there's good clause there, I will be suspicious of you.

Did I stutter? :|!

Give me more than not wanting to split the vote.

464A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

About a hour after rollover, I think! But pretty earlier on in the phase.

465A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

And for why: I honestly thought she might've been mafia since drandahl was town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum