Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 62]

871Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Who the fuck is mafia? I dont understand this game anymore

872Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Five

Five

Do I need to move the game to a new thread soon? Does anyone reading the thread know how that works by some chance?

873Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Auto-splits on post 1000.

So you have 127 posts until it splits as of this post, or about 8 more pages.

874Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Five

Five

I think I should split it at the end of this phase, then, so I don't risk it? I'll post rollover in a new thread and link it here, I think that's generally how it's done?

875Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

thats what I did with CCS maf!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

876Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If it splits on a weird post I can manually fix it so don't stress over it. Posting a rollover in a new thread is easiest though

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

877Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:38 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I still cant believe we killed Jason Derulo

878Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay you guys. I know I'm new at this but I have some thoughts.

First of all Tiki - I don't think I should leash you tonight. Shit is getting CLOSE up in here. So if we can collectively agree on who we want you to kill I think I should let you.

And in regards to that - I have a couple of other thoughts:

1. Rasei. Rasei and Jason Derulo were yesterday's top two picks for maf. And Rasei was the initial target for the lynch but then said some stuff and suspicions shifted more in favor of Jason Derulo, so we lynch Jason Derulo instead but then Blaire was town. Seems logical to me that if one of our two prime suspects was not it, that we maybe take another look at the other one.

2. Nautilus. All game I've been pretty sure Nautilus was town, but I mean that might just be because I like how helpful they are with the big long explainy posts because I am n00b. That said, Nautilus and Jason Derulo both claimed the exact same role. I think Nautilus said herself that it was unlikely they'd both be town, and Jason Derulo was town.

I am also still kinda suspicious of vowels but my thoughts aren't super defined there so I'm gonna re-read some of this game and maybe get back to that thought.

879Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:40 am

nautilus

nautilus

Ahahahahaha hell no, I'm not mafia. If you think my role claim was faked in any way, I both agreed with Aeiou that there was a drive on N1 and outed the other target AND confirmed details of chinomi's role before she mentioned them, and that implies I must be either really psychic or that I'm not lying on what kind of role I have.

If I were mafia I straight up wouldn't claim a role in its entirety. Even in previous games where Aeiou was all "YOU'RE MAFIA JAILER...........!!" I dodged the subject and only said that I never acted, not dumping my entire role text in this thread like I have here??? In the last three maingames I played as mafia on this forum, I:

1) Claimed bomb
2) Didn't claim at all because I was SOL due to detective investigation
3) Claimed that I couldn't act and that bad things would happen when I died

I have never claimed an active role. Ever. Actually I just generally don't claim lol

tbh I'm pretty much short of posting my entire role PM in this thread at this point. My role's flavour is me walking up to ask people what's going on. That is a summary of my song lyric. I'm not the 4 Non Blondes song though before anyone's asking.

Jason Derulo was a death miller and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Jason Derulo claimed their role second without calling me out as having an identical role to them, and instead posted an ambiguous "hmmm why so many investigations... hmm" post instead. If Jason Derulo was town and I was mafia, there would literally be no ambiguity that it would be impossible for the two of us to have identical roles and Jason Derulo would have called me out immediately, and the fact that Jason Derulo delayed their role claim for a while is only more suspicious because it feels like Jason Derulo was trying to think of a way to counterclaim me? On top of the fact that Jason Derulo blew an investigation on someone who had already claimed miller in this thread, meaning that they could've lied about investigating She-Ra.

For the record, this is identical behaviour to Tiki's "hahaha wouldn't it be silly if there were, uh, two town stunners?" from CCS maf where instead of outright claiming his role the moment Five claimed her role and CCing her, Tiki delayed his counterclaim for a while as if to deliberate on what to do and then was all "haha but also, i am a stunner too"

Finally: I would rather not Tiki shoot bc if mafia has the capacity to drive or redirect, assuming they have the capacity to shoot many guns already, if we unleash tiki we run the risk of whatever he does being driven to someone else tonight if we telegraph his kill target in the thread and it's pretty clear that in this thread everyone is fosing everyone else

On top of this if Jason Derulo was somehow not a death miller (??????????????????????????????????????), if Tiki misses his shot the game is over if the NK connects

880Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:53 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

alright alright.

like I said, I've been pretty sure you've been town all game. It just seems like, jeez this game has a lot of millers/tailors/whatever??

anyway.

Who do you suspect at this point? Because other than falling back to our previous Rasei speculations and the whole "vowels said they could stop the thing but then they didn't" ordeal, I got nothing.

also I was going to ask if it was the 4 non blondes song. :p

881Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:For the record, this is identical behaviour to Tiki's "hahaha wouldn't it be silly if there were, uh, two town stunners?" from CCS maf where instead of outright claiming his role the moment Five claimed her role and CCing her, Tiki delayed his counterclaim for a while as if to deliberate on what to do and then was all "haha but also, i am a stunner too"

But the only reason in that game I was slow was because I had to ask Ninfia a question, but caught her while she was driving home. :(

Anyway, first, sorry if I made anyone disgruntled yesterday...

But yeah. I've sent it on Rasei, top suspect that I'm trying to convince myself I didn't take my vote off of due to misplaced guilt. I'd still rather you do the thing to me though, She-Ra.

As for Blaire having to be Mafia, while it was really off how she behaved...Blaire. It was Blaire being Blaire.

I shoulda reread Lux's D3 posts. :(

882Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I trust Nautilus and Tiki most
and I feel like it makes more sense for She-ra to be town with Tiki

Which only leaves Chi and Rasei, although IF Blaire was actually miller then?? I guess I'm more suspicious of Rasei

Heading to bed in a few, I should be up for rollover

883Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, my original list, which I was constantly second guessing, had Rasei n' Chi.

If it is the both of them though, Nautilus, we're going to need to know if Chinomi can vote bomb again. And Aeiou, a stun on Rasei to keep her from getting Chi's vote bomb would probably be a good idea.

884Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:38 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

I mean, I was hella suspicious of Blaire. Like more than I was of Rasei. But I am having a lot of trouble believing there was ANOTHER miller/tailored mafia person in this game. So. Rasei and Nautilus and vowels are my suspects, man. Process of elimination 'cause I'm pretty sure on Tiki and Chi at this point.

Ninja'd by everyone putting chi on suspects list - I thought she was pretty trusted to be town last phase? explainnn.

885Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 59 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If she was trusted I wouldn't have asked everyone to vote for her to ensure she didn't waver.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum