Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 62]

316Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

All these posts about pizza are making me hungry.

When did you get the pizza, Blaire? And when did The Thing happen, Mitsu? Would it be right after rollover based on the time stamp?

I... am having a hard time deciding on whom to vote for, which isn't a surprise, lol. I'll be leaving the house in about 1.5 hours to chill with friends, so I'll try to decide soon. I'm kiiiind of leaning toward ezz, but at the same time I feel like she'd make more of an effort to post if she were mafia. That said, she did post on the previous day phases and I don't remember when I last played a game with her. (I mostly remember the cook gifs from when we were mafia together, haha.)

317Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:33 am

angel★

angel★

i'm not feeling super great so not a ton of thoughts, but i wanted to post in case i fall asleep and don't wake up before rollover ffff

not inclined to vote:
♪ Kiyoko
♪ chinomi
♪ nautilus
♪ Tiki the Troll

idk:
♪ Cure
♪ Jason Derulo
♪ Ace
♪ ezzelin
♪ She-Ra
♪ Plotstickers
♪ Aeiou
♪ Rasei
♪ high seraph
♪ Luxaria

i think i'm going to go with vote: ezzelin bc haven't heard much from her as far as i can tell which?? unless she said that she was going to be gone and i missed that oops

whoa got ninja'd by plot with a similar thought
except i just realized that was like 15 min ago whoops i guess i've had been writing this for too long

318Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup guys I'll be in and out today. I saw that Lucas posted and tbh I don't feel strongly about my lucas vote like at all but everyone I'd switch him to already has a vote on them I think so I'll leave it because I also don't feel strongly about unvoting Lucas.

I'll be around and checking in on my phone occasionally so I'll be able to make shorter posts but no tl;drs from me today. I don't really have anything to say that I haven't already said, anyway.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

319Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:54 pm

nautilus

nautilus

red plot chili peppers wrote:When did you get the pizza, Blaire? And when did The Thing happen, Mitsu? Would it be right after rollover based on the time stamp?

Right after rollover, so I'm guessing Kiyoko initiated the thing during D1 and I got it at the beginning of N1. I want to assume pizza works the same way... ?

red plot chili peppers wrote:I'm kiiiind of leaning toward ezz, but at the same time I feel like she'd make more of an effort to post if she were mafia. That said, she did post on the previous day phases and I don't remember when I last played a game with her

In the game where we were all mafia together she was pretty quiet, but part of the reason why she wasn't posting as often (other than the goddamn irl mafia plague that somehow infected all of us) was because she was making all of those recipe posts and it took her a while to make them... I'm not sure how much she'd post as maf outside of that given that the last game before that where I encountered a maf!ezz was probably over two years ago... I agree though that I'd like to hear more from her, though.

About the vote... I don't really have an opinion on most of the votes in this phase because I feel like a lot of them are for really similar reasons (wanting to hear more from that player). I guess I'm stuck on the fence about whether or not to piggyback on someone else's vote (I typed up a "If I were to change my vote I would probably change it to xyz" and I ended up with a list of... everyone else who was up for vote which isn't productive in the slightest).

While I feel like She-Ra's posts have been pretty solid thus far this phase, there's nothing really swaying me at the moment to put her in the "I feel strongly enough that I want to unvote her" category (like how I was uneasy about chi and people brought up some good arguments about that fact), plus I don't know her well enough to be able to get a good read off her posts like I can Lux/Plot.

I guess the awkward thing is for me is that everyone outside of the players whom I don't want to vote is kind of in the same tier in terms of speculation/level of information disseminated to the game/general vibes for me l-lol

There's still ~6 hours in the phase and half the players in this game haven't even voted yet though so I feel like I'll probably reconsider my vote once there's more discussion and more people have participated. If anything, I hope the lynch settles a little before then so we don't have some kind of heinous 6 way going into rollover

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

320Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:04 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thats ok just don't lynch me today I promise to be more useful next day phase ;w;

321Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

lucas how was your test

322Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 OgCAwj1

angelstar is Mafia.

323Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I guess the awkward thing is for me is that everyone outside of the players whom I don't want to vote is kind of in the same tier in terms of speculation/level of information disseminated to the game/general vibes for me l-lol

This is exactly how i feel tbh but since I realize that both neutrals count towards the ratio, we're actually not as bad off as I originally thought. I don't think anyone's particularly pushing for a NL today but there is at least one vote on NL right now I think and I would like to strongly discourage us from NLing a second phase.

Just a thought that came to me because Tiki specifically didn't promise his action would be pro-town and said it could be viewed as malicious, Tiki if you are town, I understand wanting to have fun with your role, but don't deliberately hurt your team just so that you can do A Fun Thing. As long as you're aware of that then yeah yolo do whatever.

ninja'd wow

324Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 pm

high seraph

high seraph

My tests were shit

Also vote: angel i guess???

325Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm just starts at my second job but I will vote:Cure for now

326Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

unvote, vote: angelstar?

I know this might be premature but tbh if we have no good candidates this phase and angel flips town, then we know that this intermission role is maf probably and that's at least a lead. Better than NLing again and wasting a phase or two debating it.

327Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Uh

What

Also I agree that we should probably lynch today. Even outside of Tiki's warnings from yesterday about being willy-nilly with our lynches, lynching and voting and actually having people flip outside of the mafia NKing them will at least give us more information through vote analysis and flips than us just sitting around awkwardly on Day 3 in this position all over again

I... guess I'm unvote, vote: Angelstar?

328Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also eh. I wasn't going to say anything about this because it's not really my place to say, but Raie's behavior in this game is due more to out-of-game irl things right now than anything in-game.

I understand people being kind of "???" about her apathy but regardless of Raie's alignment, if she didn't have more important things to worry about she'd at least pretend to be more engaged in the game, and so this is more likely to be Out Of Thread Circumstances rather than Sketchy Mafia Behavior.

329Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Ah, okay. To be fair, of the players up for vote prior to, uh, this, the player I was most willing to change my vote to would have probably been her based solely off of her thread behaviour, but I figured you might have had good reasons to unvote her earlier after your exchange with her and I wasn't sure if I should have pressed it.

330Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 22 9LGirfm

angelstar III
Cure II
Ace I
ezzelin I
No Lynch I

Cure vs.
Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. Cure high seraph angelstar
Ace vs. No Lynch
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs. Cure
chinomi vs.
Plotstickers vs.
Aeiou vs. Ace
Rasei vs. Cure
nautilus vs. She-Ra angelstar
high seraph vs. angelstar
Tiki the Troll vs.
angelstar vs. ezzelin
Luxaria vs.

Players with names listed in bright red must vote this phase or risk being replaced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum