Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 62]

16Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:26 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Joining! Today was the last day of school, so I should be able to be relatively active unless I forget while unpacking my classroom... May Five get a multiple of 5.

17Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:41 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Joining if I'm still ok to :>

18Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:21 am

Rasei

Rasei

I want to play

19Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:26 am

nautilus

nautilus

o-ok

20Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 pm

high seraph

high seraph

holy shiiit i thought i might have missed signups but here i am

21Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:20 am

Five

Five

Checking in right quick to say that I've been dreadfully sick today, and if this keeps up for another day or two I'm likely to have to keep signups open longer than I had intended and getSymphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 AhCR1co around to rolling alignments and sending out role PMs when I recover. Sorry for the inconvenience! When I get to feeling at least a bit better I will likely start a minigame with no in-game rewards that anyone can participate in so there's at least a little something to do up until the game begins in earnest.

22Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:15 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 OgCAwj1

A Minigame has begun! Let's play Guess the Secret Song!

A secret song has been chosen, and hints have been scattered throughout the
thread! Find the hints and guess the song! All players are welcome to play in this
minigame, so do your best!

Hints may be anywhere in the thread with the exception of this post, so look
carefully for edits and anything that seems out of place!

This minigame may reoccur later--difficulty will be adjusted according to how it
goes, so please be patient. If it's too hard or too easy, the next instance
should be better!

There is no reward for this minigame.

The deadline for this minigame is the end of night 0.

23Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Five

Five

Also, signups will close tomorrow evening--please get the word out if you know someone who might want to play!

24Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:25 pm

katagi

katagi

ok two things

1) i love this conceptually so much

2) today i learned it's incredibly easy to confirmation bias oneself into hearing Gabe Newell's voice when reading random and irrelevant things

25Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Five

Five

Aeiou wrote:Joining if I'm still ok to :>
I somehow completely missed this post oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I fixed it you're signed up please don't hate me.

26Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 pm

katagi

katagi

DOES ANYONE WANT TO GET IN A SKYPE CHAT AND HOLLER ABOUT THESE HINTS TOGETHER

27Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Five

Five

You are free to collaborate amongst yourselves for this game, in thread or otherwise. Once the game begins, collaboration will only be allowed in this thread. However, only the first person to submit the correct answer, either in thread or to me in private, will receive precious, precious stars!

28Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

KATAGI WHAT'S UR SKYPE LETS GO

29Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:01 pm

katagi

katagi

yo hmu im katagi33

30Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Five

Five

Well! I didn't expect this to happen quite so quickly, but Mr. Alice wins! ★★ to her, ★ to katagi for helping. I think I'm going to keep this going, though, since it happened so fast--anyone who can send me the name of the song by n0 can still get a star! Just don't go blabbing the answer to everyone!

Jason Derulo...............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum