Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

91i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm confident vowels is mafia. I sure wish Dylan would come back and post for the first time in two phases. His input would be helpful.

I don't think you're definitely mafia Tet, okay. I'm just trying to figure out all the inconsistencies and if you work with me (as you have been), I'll move on to grilling someone else.

Unless you want me to keep grilling you? ;)

92i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

CUR3 wrote:I think lux had been kind of cleared by behavior by the point that you outed her as town, but you did have that quirk on like d2 and that might have been the day everyone decided she was town anyway so there wasn't really anything you could have done about it. Really the lux thing is super minor and not really a factor in my suspicions.

The discrepancy between actions you've claimed have happened--- Actually. You claim to have seen ninfias targets that one night. What quirk gave you that ability? I don't. Think. There's anything that has gone unclaimed that could do that. What meme was it? I. This is actually a big deal. What gave you that power?

There is literally 0 reason to go on the knowledge that everyone "decided" Lux was town when the only reason there was to think that was her general mannerisms and nothing concrete. I wanted to test if she was or not, she was. I reported it. It was proven as true. I'm not sure what else you could have possibly wanted out of that situation.

The watcher role was Press X to Jason. My quirk was to "X" after one of Dran's posts. I think someone else got that role that same day but I don't remember who. I'm certain somebody can look that up.

Cure wrote:Unless you want me to keep grilling you? ;)

Look I'm not one to turn down a challenge in public in front of everybody but you might want to make sure you can physically and mentally handle it first. You ran away crying because you were asked to say "Uho, Hot guy!".

93i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh right the watcher role that is now dead carry on.

WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT SCANDALOUS THING UP????

94i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

T3tsuya wrote:
Really I feel like 100% of the rest of your defense is "I KNOW MY ABILITY SEEMS SCUMMY BUT TET IS GIVING US THE RUNAROUND. I'VE HAD GOOD DEDUCTION PAY ATTENTION." But then you link a post where you literally put me in your list of 4 Town. And then talk about Lux as a confirmed town based on the investigation result that I gave. Throw me out of the equation entirely and everyone still independently came up with the result of 'Avatar Ramble has to be maf'. That is emphatically enough for me.
Literally only the first sentence or two were about you?? not 100%?? wtf, tbh you could be town or you could be mafia IM NOT SURE AND I HAVE NOTHING CONCRETE TO GO OFF OF so idk
which is also why its not strange that my feelings for if a player is maf or not can change?? because I have no clue?
I said Lux was a confirmed town because SHE DIES AND FLIPPED TOWN it had nothing to do with your investigation because the whole reason was I said I ended up sending my shit to a town player which is now confirmed and your investigation was after I gave it to her

CUR3 wrote:I'm confident vowels is mafia.
Good luck with that. Think about your next move when I flip town, also maybe get that ability? and use it on a mafia??? help yourselves more?

95i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Did ALL OF US give our quirks to Lux? I think I've seen one quirk used this whole phase?

96i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 2:42 pm

katagi

katagi

i just wanted to see lux rap

97i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆katagi wrote:i just wanted to see lux rap

Not seeing this is the true tragedy of this game.

98i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Five

Five

Tiki The Troll wrote:
☆☆katagi wrote:i just wanted to see lux rap

Not seeing this is the true tragedy of this game.
I have been saying this for days!

Alt. response: Not seeing Lux rap was merely a setback.

99i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lux won't get stars at the end of the game unless she raps.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

100i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Lux won't get stars at the end of the game unless she raps.

YOU HEARD THE LADY, LUX

101i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Kiyoko wrote:
1NT3RM15510N

Mr. Gerbear has achieved a win condition.

YATTA!!

I was super busy last night so I didn't see this until now but yay I won

Now what do I do

102i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Cure

Cure

I have vowel 'a quirk but I won't be able to use it today because I have been working all day and I'm on mobile and I won't have time before the phas ends I think, maybe?

103i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Can i ask for bribes in exchange for my vote

104i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

gerry you can do whatever you want

the world is your oyster

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

105i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 7 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

being neutral is the best thing that has happened to me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum