Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

76 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Ace, can you confirm that alignments of roles cannot be asked with your ability?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

77 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 12:48 pm

CUR3 wrote:Tet the question ability can't ask about alignments. Also vowels asked that question, didn't she? Vowels that we think is mafia? Tet can you explain how she asked about the alignment of an ability if the question role cannot ask about alignments?

Actually, shouldn't vowels asking about alignments cement her as mafia?

Actually no you can't ask questions about alignments. You're right, the PM plainly said that. I didn't know it was Aeiou who asked that, just that it was asked. She had to be lying about her results. The way the PM is written it plainly says that it would fail if you even try to circumvent the rules by asking in a particular way.

Ignore that then and go off of literally any other verifiable piece of information that I've put out this thread that has helped town if you're considering me as a mafia candidate. If your only reason for thinking that is "Bad vibes", try to centralize why that is and DISCUSS AND SPECULATE ABOUT IT.

I'll continue being transparent.

View user profile

78 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Alignments cannot be referenced in any way with the question ability, so asking about the alignment of roles would be invalid, yes

err, ninja'd but yeah


_________________


chibi made by kiyo
View user profile

79 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Squints at Tet.

You're mafia you asshole, aren't you. You're doing that thing where you're getting hysterical when all your facts don't line up and trying to point out proof that you've been helpful. You do this when you're mafia.


I can't believe this how could you lie to us your own family your own children you monster?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

80 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Vowels never said she asked about the jailer. I think it was a question that was proposed in thread but then immediately dismissed when people said that alignments couldn't be asked about. Vowels did ask about the zalgo text and never claimed not to.

Does it make her not mafia? No. No it doesn't. Does it make you town??


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

81 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:01 pm

CUR3 wrote:Also vowels asked that question, didn't she? Vowels that we think is mafia?

CUR3 wrote:Vowels never said she asked about the jailer.

I'm not sure I'm the one getting hysterical about facts not lining up. I think you just want me to be mafia really bad and you're trying to pin down something that isn't going to stick due to the facts showing otherwise.

I already stated that I don't remember who asked the question, just that it was asked. If that was in the jumble of 'Maybe we should ask' questions then yeah it's not admissible. But the fact remains, my jail got used. Twice. You used it yourself. I was trying to establish that it had been used to duck as something proving my role's existence.

Listen if you think I'm maf. Great. That's one more person off your list. But the facts of the entire game show that I've contributed a huge amount including investigations, I've been transparent by your own admission, and even if literally every single person in here has "Bad vibes" you know as well as I do there's more solid guesses.

If you go through my entire post history and catch me in a lie that's one thing but you're doing the badgering and getting loud thing that you do when you're mafia so I'm not sure what to take of it.

View user profile

82 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:04 pm

This post(sorry, thread locked so not an actual quote) is the moment I started to think T3t was maf, but I was afraid of saying anything since I was still not in people's good graces.


I don't think anyone would have even have thought that unless you brought it up? On a quick look it seems the only people to end their posts with questions over the past couple phases have been you and dran one time. So that is an already incredibly short pool to draw from. If you're talking like there's a quirk that does this, dran would be literally the only other option. So do you or dran want to expand on that a little?

Essentially what you just said was "Please don't kill me". To my eyes. And that kind of makes me wonder why you did that no matter what side of the fence you're on.

A snarky question mark?!...

This was posted after I had already explained my strategy, and my reasons for doing what I did. Maybe T3t missed those three posts of mine, but what it really reminds me of, and what he's been saying since FoS turned to him, reminds me of how he talked in the volleyball game.


And I was thinking that he investigated Lux, and that pro-town, but now I am thinking that Lux is kinda one of the worst targets for an investigation, since we all know she can't pretend to be town worth a damn when she is mafia. So it was kinda just confirming what we already knew, and doesn't really scratch anyone off the suspect list.

View user profile

83 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Entelechy wrote:And I was thinking that he investigated Lux, and that pro-town, but now I am thinking that Lux is kinda one of the worst targets for an investigation, since we all know she can't pretend to be town worth a damn when she is mafia.

WOW.

RUDE, TBH.


_________________
View user profile

84 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Sorry I remembered her talking about asking about the jail and I forgot she asked a different question until Ace clarified. That's my mistake. Please hold while I read the rest of you post, okay?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

85 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:12 pm

I'm not getting loud, I'm being perfectly calm and rational and you're getting defensive okay.

I'm super suspicious because the people who should have been stunned and jailed last night were not. I have to take your word for it that you actually acted on the people you claimed to, and that something actually messed with them and it's not you slightly altering your targets and lying about it (because if you'd targeted all the suspects and the nk still went through you'd obviously be mafia. Gotta leave some doubt). If you die tomorrow and you flip town, I'll believe you. But we all know I'm going to be the one dying tonight.

Why don't you just relax, okay? <3


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

86 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Entelechy wrote:This post(sorry, thread locked so not an actual quote) is the moment I started to think T3t was maf, but I was afraid of saying anything since I was still not in people's good graces.


I don't think anyone would have even have thought that unless you brought it up? On a quick look it seems the only people to end their posts with questions over the past couple phases have been you and dran one time. So that is an already incredibly short pool to draw from. If you're talking like there's a quirk that does this, dran would be literally the only other option. So do you or dran want to expand on that a little?

Essentially what you just said was "Please don't kill me". To my eyes. And that kind of makes me wonder why you did that no matter what side of the fence you're on.

A snarky question mark?!...

This was posted after I had already explained my strategy, and my reasons for doing what I did. Maybe T3t missed those three posts of mine, but what it really reminds me of, and what he's been saying since FoS turned to him, reminds me of how he talked in the volleyball game.


And I was thinking that he investigated Lux, and that pro-town, but now I am thinking that Lux is kinda one of the worst targets for an investigation, since we all know she can't pretend to be town worth a damn when she is mafia. So it was kinda just confirming what we already knew, and doesn't really scratch anyone off the suspect list.

No, we didn't know that. You think you knew that because you are operating 100% on how people have acted in past games and that is not a strategy, that is a bias.

Lux has full well gone under the radar as maf in past games. She's an excellent player and specs very, very hard. Which is why I wanted to try to clear her. There was a noticeable shift in what was safe to spec around and what was not safe to spec around after I did. It is fact that having a confirmed town makes things easier for the rest of town to work around, why anybody would question the person who used an in-game ability to concretely do that is beyond me.

If your moment you began being suspicious of me was the moment I doubted you in a time the entire thread doubted you I think you need to look for better reasons. You outed a very obscure and hard to detect quirk for no reason in a time where literally only you and Dran were people who could have possibly had it. If that happened again in a new game, regardless of alignment, I would have called out the same error. I'm sure others would have also joined me.


Listen I'm all for being questioned. It is good to question established people, that is how the game is played. But as a player in general, I'm a little sick of the flawed 'But this is how they've acted in other games' as a main argument. Lux could have been maf. She knows how to play the game, and frankly when you say that a player could not POSSIBLY have played the game correctly, it's a little insulting.

Cure wrote:I'm not getting loud, I'm being perfectly calm and rational and you're getting defensive okay.

I'm super suspicious because the people who should have been stunned and jailed last night were not. I have to take your word for it that you actually acted on the people you claimed to, and that something actually messed with them and it's not you slightly altering your targets and lying about it (because if you'd targeted all the suspects and the nk still went through you'd obviously be mafia. Gotta leave some doubt). If you die tomorrow and you flip town, I'll believe you. But we all know I'm going to be the one dying tonight.

Why don't you just relax, okay? <3

I'm getting defensive because I'm defending. I feel like that's the only reason to get defensive. But you're right. That is full reason to be suspicious and you'd have to go on trust of my alignment that my question's results were true. And that's fair. That's a good reason for suspicion. I respect it, I acknowledge it. We'll see how things play out from here. I'll continue to be transparent.

But yeah I'm beginning to get frustrated because people's character and play habits are being used as legitimate evidence and I'm gonna bow out for awhile to do things before I say something mean. It's just a really messed up way to play, and I don't like it at all.

View user profile

87 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Also. Yeah. Duck actually brought up a point I wanted to mention earlier (Whhaaat). I was wondering why you investigated lux of all people when there were better people to investigate. You never really explained that. I also feel like you'd pick a smarter target to investigate than Lux. Lux's alignment is generally pretty obvious. Why not investigate... Literally anyone else.

Unless you and ninfia were mafia together and the investigation isn't even real and so you had to pick someone that was Obviously Town as your target so you could then say "listen I cleared a townie" and have town believe you. (You could say this also doesn't make sense because if you're mafia you know who town is so you could clear anyone you wanted to. But cleaning the already cleared town makes it so town isn't sure that another of their members is actually town. So you give us information without actually giving us information).

I dunno. We're still going after vowels today. who do you think is mafia, Tet?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

88 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Tet. Lux is awful at being sneaky when she's mafia. Aren't you, Lux?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

89 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:30 pm

CUR3 wrote:Who do you think is mafia, Tet?

Aeiou, Katagi, Dylan. With the distant possibility of Nella actually being miller in which case I think it's Aeiou, Nella, Dylan.

And that's something you can quote me on forever and ever. I think almost everyone agrees, or did until literally a few hours ago.

View user profile

90 Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? on Wed May 11, 2016 1:31 pm

I think lux had been kind of cleared by behavior by the point that you outed her as town, but you did have that quirk on like d2 and that might have been the day everyone decided she was town anyway so there wasn't really anything you could have done about it. Really the lux thing is super minor and not really a factor in my suspicions.

The discrepancy between actions you've claimed have happened--- Actually. You claim to have seen ninfias targets that one night. What quirk gave you that ability? I don't. Think. There's anything that has gone unclaimed that could do that. What meme was it? I. This is actually a big deal. What gave you that power?


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum