Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

166i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 am

Rasei

Rasei

Then he also belong to me since I'm your older sister.

167i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

T3tsuya wrote:I don't even know anymore.

Mafia is probably Katagi, Dylan, and Nella was a miller. That's literally the only thing that makes sense anymore. Whatever. I'm probably dead by the end of the phase. You guys have fun.

Rasei wrote:Cure couldn't received it on N1 and T3t couldn't count for me because he already belonged to Mr. Gerbear.

I belong to NO ONE.

*keeps u in pocket*

168i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:Then he also belong to me since I'm your older sister.

no that's not how it works i'll shoot him in the face (again) before i let that happen

169i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm thinking of jailing T3t tonight if he really think he is the nk

170i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Cure

Cure

I mean, it's more likely to be me since the entire thread is now suspicious of Tet. But if he's mafia he might SEND the NK. so. Dunno. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll rng and you'll hit the NK target/sender on accident.

or mafia will be nice and delay the game to let you get your win condition. But I doubt it.

171i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 1:36 pm

katagi

katagi

yooo i'm really REALLY feeling the idea that tet is maf... like i just want to reiterate that one

172i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 2:52 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

If you feel that way then make your case to have Rasei stun me with my own ability. I gave it to a neutral for a reason. It's not the wisest thing to do considering we, as far as we know, lose if we allow someone to die tonight but whatever you want to do.

If your only tool to stop the imagined loss by TetMaf is a tool TetMaf gave you as well as an ability he has to use tonight you might want to rethink your priorities.

I sincerely think we're going to have another phase after this even if we fail. I'm believing Nella was a miller more and more as time goes on.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

173i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 9k=

174i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Cure

Cure

I THINK WE CAN ALL AT THE VERY LEAST AGREE THAT DYLAN IS MAFIA GIVEN THAT HE HAS NOT SHOWN HIS FACE IN THE THREAD SINCE MAY 9TH.

175i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 4:16 pm

katagi

katagi

GOD THATS SO MANY DAYS

176i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 2Q==

177i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

CUR3 wrote:I THINK WE CAN ALL AT THE VERY LEAST AGREE THAT DYLAN IS MAFIA GIVEN THAT HE HAS NOT SHOWN HIS FACE IN THE THREAD SINCE MAY 9TH.

WHY HAVEN'T WE LYNCHED HIM YET?????

178i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I did suggest it

179i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

180i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 12 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hmm.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum