Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can has NIGHT FOUR?

+11
Aeiou
Vanilla Ace
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya
Five
Entelechy
Luxaria
katagi
Cure
Kiyoko
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

151i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Uho, Hot guy!

152i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*STARTS HITTING HEAD AGAINST KEYBOARD* OF COURSE THATS THE PAGE TOP

153i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

can that win an award?

154i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Nope, unless it works (I doubt it will with only a 55% chance). Please let Katagi live through the night and don't stun her pretty little head.

155i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei if you're going to play nice you should jail the person you think will get nked.

156i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I already did that once this game, and everyone didn't like that choice.

157i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Cure

Cure

I mean, unless you want the game to end because katagi won't be able to use your quirk during the next day phase if the game ends tonight.

158i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

very true... Hey, who would you guys send the night kill to if you were mafia?

159i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Cure

Cure

Logically, they'd target me. But at this point I feel like they might go after tiki or ace or... whoever the other townie is because they win at this point and might as well behave unpredictably. You could try to guess who might send the NK instead? Idk man. we're screwed.

stares at dylan making a post in another part of the forum earlier today yet still not having posted in this thread for the past two phases.

dylan is mafia you guys

edit: zzz what if mafia was dylan, duck and ninfia.

what if just. everyone is mafia. tbh.

everyone is mafia and everything is terrible.

what if I'm mafia and i didn't even know it.

160i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 4:12 am

katagi

katagi

ive been wondering "what if im mafia and i dont even know it" for a solid phase now cries

edit:t he truth is im just a shitty town player :[ its super discouraging

someone teach me how to be a good townie ,_,

161i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 7:21 am

Rasei

Rasei

Hey, Mafia. Please don't send in a night kill tonight. I just need two more in my harem.

162i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 8:45 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:Hey, Mafia. Please don't send in a night kill tonight. I just need two more in my harem.

You still need 2?
How'd you get so far behind? =(

163i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 am

Rasei

Rasei

Cure couldn't received it on N1 and T3t couldn't count for me because he already belonged to Mr. Gerbear.

164i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 9:58 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I don't even know anymore.

Mafia is probably Katagi, Dylan, and Nella was a miller. That's literally the only thing that makes sense anymore. Whatever. I'm probably dead by the end of the phase. You guys have fun.

Rasei wrote:Cure couldn't received it on N1 and T3t couldn't count for me because he already belonged to Mr. Gerbear.

I belong to NO ONE.

165i can has NIGHT FOUR? - Page 11 Empty Re: i can has NIGHT FOUR? Thu May 12, 2016 10:22 am

Cure

Cure

he belongs to me he's my brother we're twins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum