Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 28]

Cure

Cure

Duck is probably Nozomi.

Sammie and Entelechy were at least town to start with.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

were we not in 7:3?

ezzelin-P wrote:

Plotstickers was hit by a pillow. They were Kira Tsubasa. They were Mafia.

7T : 3M

should it not be 7:2?

Cure

Cure

BiBi - Rasei, Aeiou
Lily White - Sammiya, Entelechy
Printemps - Deo, Ace (if not mafia)

Cure, Ninfia, Five, Luxaria

last original mafia is in the bottom list if it's not Ace. My guess is actually... Lux. Given that both Lux and Tiki were ACTUALLY very hesitant to vote for each other until the bandwagons took off, and that's usually what mafia does, busses their teammate to save themselves.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:Luxaria is in Lily White and is either town or the convert.

Jk.
OR

both Sammie and Entelechy are in Lily White.

I think you need to double check your work, Cure.

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:I think you need to double check your work, Cure.

Lilywhite was in discord. The only people to vote Luxaria were Rasei, Myself, and Tiki. Tiki is not part of a sub unit. The only other vote was on you. That means you and sammie have to be in lilywhite.

If you feel like there's an error. There's not. I'm not going to clarify anything.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:
Entelechy wrote:I think you need to double check your work, Cure.

Lilywhite was in discord. The only people to vote Luxaria were Rasei, Myself, and Tiki. Tiki is not part of a sub unit. The only other vote was on you. That means you and sammie have to be in lilywhite.

If you feel like there's an error. There's not. I'm not going to clarify anything.

I just redid your work, and you are correct. But I am not Lily White. So Ezz, perhaps you need to double check whether Lily White is in discord?

Cure

Cure

Thanks for redoing my work that I knew was right in the first place?

That's the ONLY possible option for Lily White to be in discord. Maybe you should double check who your character is.

the only other option is that Tiki was actually town and part of Lily White and was tailored, but we're just going to go around in circles if we throw this theory out for everything.

Entelechy

Entelechy

If you are Lily White, then it could also be in discord. But I just double checked my character, and double checked with Ezz in skype, and I am not Lily White, and no error has been made.

Cure

Cure

I'm going to reiterate more aggressively: You and Sammie being in Lily White together is the only possible reason Lily White could be in discord. Barring Tiki being framed. Tiki could have been framed. What even is going on in this game.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, so there is no rule against hardclaiming subgroup (though it seems kinda cheesy to do so), but because there appears to be a confusion, I am primtemps. I double checked on the wiki and my character is in primtemps. I am not Lily White.

Cure

Cure

Then there's some real big confusing fuckery going on here, because that means Tiki was in Lily White.

ezzelin

ezzelin

There was no mistake with subunits. Lily White WAS in Discord.

I did mess up the ratio because apparently I'm so stressed out I can't even count anymore, so yeah it is 7 : 2 barring any millers etc.

Cure

Cure

barring duck being the convert and lying (though idk why he'd lie about it if he was mafia. it'd be way smarter to just claim to be in Lily White), it means... someone fucked with tiki's flip. This is the only possible explanation.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 24 Intermission_by_amashimono-d9yi4cf

Sammiya was hit by a pillow. They were Hoshizora Rin. They were Town.

The game has ended. A-RISE wins. I'll post a proper end post and explanations and role pms later today.

Five

Five

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 24 SUR4V9W

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum