Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

sighs again

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

LMAO HEY GUYS IM HOME LET ME CHECK THE TALLY THANK YOU @LUX FOR KEEPING IT FOR ME

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The phase has ended. Rollover will be up shortly.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 16 YVU66aD

Sakura listened to the cards closely, then opened her eyes, certain in her decision. She faced the card and brought he wand down upon it. Strangely-- or maybe not that strangely-- she seemed to pass through it the first time and she huffed, not willing to play around.

She brought her wand back up and down, hitting the card and

Ş̸̴̷̪͓̱̼̳̟̪̖͔͌ͭ̓̀̋͆ͨ͠ͅh̢̩̹̱̼̣̠͓̮̥̼̯͍ͯ̿͛͒ͥ̇ͧ̓̊̽̽ͯ̃̀̕ͅe̵̺͎̙͖̗̙̹͖͋̉͊̿͗ͤ̑̓̔ͥ̓ͥ̋̐͑̆ ̵̶̷̡̮̗̩̪̰̟̟͍ͬ͒ͩ̈̅̅̓̽̏͝i̴̢͕̗̦͈̥̤̺͕̫̞̪̳̦͉̥͉͖͐͋ͪ̓̇ͭ̎̋̅ͯͯ̏́̚͘s̶̴̼̪͙̻̬͙̤̙͔̠ͫ̂ͥͬ̅̆ͪ̐͆̅ͦ̓̓͌̏̀ ̳̭̰̞̪̟ͬͭ̒͌̽̓̽̓ͯ̓̈ͯ̌ͦ͌̀͜n̴̡̥͍͔̳̪̖̲̼͕̳̙̗͙̮͈̦̈́ͤ̄ͮ́͝ŏͪͪ̋ͯ͐͛҉̵̧͏͔̬͙̪͇̯̗̰̦̗͔͙͓̫̫͕̞͍̞ṭ̭̤̫͓̹͖̦̣͖̥̼̮̮̣̪̹͔̃ͪͯͦͧ̈ͥ̀ͪͨ̈͛͟͜ ̨̱̙̭̣̖̪̝͇̲͇̦̮̤̋̂̒̿ͯ͆̂͑͟͞s͚͇͔̱͕̓̽ͯ̑̈́͗͗̈̑̓͛̋́̀͟͟ͅű̾̾̄ͣ̅͋̄̓̎͒̍̚͏҉҉̨̝̻̫͉̲̣̣͙̟̱̰͎r̻͖̤̙̝̪͖͖͔̤̘̻͙͎̠͇͌ͣ͐̾͛̇̈́̏́̕͝͡The Throughe̶͖̰̜͇̰ͤ̀̈́̆̑ͪͣͩ̓̀̏́͢ ̨͕̙̬̣͎̤̤̺͉̋͑̌͆ͦ̅ͫ̏̏͊͑ͪ̄̃̈̀̚͠w̸ͤ͑͐ͤͬ͊͆ͫ̑̊͏̱͇͖̣͍͉̗̪̬͙̲̥̱̯̭͟h̡͑͂ͮ̀̔͐̓̃̌͌̈͊͟҉̢̙̫͚͓̖̙̦̩̞̬̳̩̩̼͍̘͇ͅaͩ͊̆̎̆̽̈́̔̐͒̿҉̙̖̫͉̰̻͈̜͕̣͇́̕ṱ̨̛̫͎̤̤̐̋̋͛͆̐͗̿͋̈́ͥ̔̔̎ͦͅͅ ̶͇̱̹̗͎̗̥̖͇͈̹̟̹̦̒ͤ̓̋̓ͨͭ͑̍͗ͣ̈̍̀͝͝͠h̺͔̫̹̫̘̒̈̽͂̍́̀̀̚͘͜a̋͑ͥ͛ͯ͋͏̢̨̝̜̦̼͎̗͢p̷̴̱̰̫̱̈́̈́̃ͨͤ̍͒ͤ͒ͦ̈͌̏̂͂ͨ̚p̶̨̗̗̟͔̙̖̘̬̻̱̦ͪͩ̇ͤ̃͝͝ͅͅe̴̵̢̧͎̭̥̪̠̜̦̹̳̣͎͍̥̤̜͗͒̇̓̅ͬ̑̽͆̇̚͟ͅņ̸̗͎̘̦̜̣͚ͭ̎͗̃̔͠͡ę̵̨̛̦̜͇̳̖̱̪̫̱̖̃͑͛ͮd͖͚͍̺͙͆̍̽ͮ̿̉̂̏͒́́̕ ̴̢̟̯̬̤̪̫̬̘͙̩̖̐ͯ̾̋̈̏̌̈͐̈͠ͅă͒ͥͦ̍ͫ̊ͬ̌͋̄͂͌̒̀̚͟͡҉̟̳̰͈̺̺̬̝̹f̷̧̬̰̩̟̲͉̪̦͕̱͉͌ͪ͂ͬ͐̀̓ͣ̃̾͑ͨͥ̏ͧ̈͑̍͆t̳̝͉̭ͮ̎̓̿̐͐̐͞ͅͅe̢̧͎̩̲̭̥͎̤̥̖̖̙̜̠͛ͦ͐̓̿͟͞ͅr̛̫͈͖͇̪̮̫̹̹͎̭̠̞̥̟̺ͣ́̈́̿̄͐̊̒̎ͬͥ̈͜͝ ̢̙̞̟͙̟͎̲͍̫̼̫͈̩̭͊̑̈ͥ͢͝͞ṱ̸̶̠̠̭̩͗͌ͫ̍ͯͩͭͥ͟͜͠h̷̖̥̦͚̞̩̤̗̖͙͕̣̟̼͍̺̝̅́͐͋̆ͮͬ͌͛̕͟͢͞ą̮̺̟̗͍͔͍͓̖̀ͥ̿ͫ̈́͋̆̂̆͆̌͠t̴͇̻̙̳̩̹͖̯̼ͬͯͧͣͦ̌?̡̤͇͕̗͉͎̰̼̙̲̭̙̘̘̿͒ͤ̒̂̔͘͡ ̶͈͈̻̬̞̞̣̟̻͙̻ͧͥͤ͠ẘ͇͎̺͓ͬͮ̃̊͂ͥͣ͊̈́͜͜h̴̛̺̤̰͎̩̠͓͎̗̥̺̘̞̙̮̯͈̐͆ͫ̃͞ͅȧ̅͛̆̊ͥ̽̆̔̓͂̂̐̅͝҉̯̥̙͍̭̯̺̼̝̲̼̙̲̮̀t̷̢̪̱̬͎̤̮͉͎̜̞͚̗̍̈́͛̊͋̍̌̾ͮ͢͝ͅ ̴̶͇̻͉͚̙̻̳̩̯̬͔͕̥̳̲ͦ̉̈́͗̒́ͥͮ́̾ͯͪ̂̎̒ͮ̚͟͡i͂̈́̽̊ͨͣ̔̓̅̓̾ͯͫͩͯ̐҉̢̢̞͓̙̜͙̝̱̬̠̣̙͕̪s̑̐̽ͬ͊ͪ̓͗̾͂̚̚͜͢҉͔͕̗̬̥̞̻̼̱͎̥̮̖̺̹͔̩ ̧̦̟̣̟̪̥͗̑̈́̍̃͛̿ͬ͛ͣͧ̑ͥ̾̓͢t̴̴̮͍̙̤̜̭̝̔̄͑ͤ̋̈́̚͘͘h̷̢̜̤̺͓̗͚̙̻̱̘͈̳̖̔̅ͯͤ͂̔̈́ͥ͐ͬ̏ͪ̌ͫ̚͡͞ͅä́̈̋̈ͯ͛̈̈́̄̽̍͢͏͟͢҉̺̖̬̹̟̙͙̼̭̟̹͇̺̰̭̣̱t̷̴̛̻̳͔̙͉͖̠̲̱̼̽̅͌̋ͯ̅͆̍̇͒́͆̀̆͌̃̅̒̚͘?̶͙͕̟͈͎͇̖ͧ̓ͧ̊͂̇̏ͧ̆ͯ̑ͥͦ͋̒ͤ̀
̶̌̉͆̌̔̈́̈́̂͋͐͢͏͕̱̮̹̲͍̲̬̞͓̻̪W̴̧̻̞̹͉̫̹̣͔̻͓͖͉̗̬̋̓͒̄̌͋͆ͫ͊ͤ̒̄̍̿́͡ͅͅh̼̫͚̟͍̩̯̬̬̞̹̪̫̱̼̻̫̣̓ͪ̓̓̚͘͢͟͡͡a̢̢̻͈͓̟̣̼̘̥̼̹̜̥̞̱̭̗̹̎̈́̽ͧ͗͆̑͞ͅt̶̋ͤͥ́̒̅ͭ́͗ͤ͘͢͏̱͍̫̥̞͕͓̩͕̰͕̜̲̹͉̦̞̬?̴̵̰͚̠̮̹̭͖̞̯̗̦̱̋̋͒̏̅͊͟ͅ ̨͔̳͓̖͚̝̦̘͉͓̝͉̰̩̇ͥ̈ͥ̐̋̚s̮͖̪̹̞͚̭̥̩̖̳̮̐ͪ͐͂̌̂ͦ̅̉̾̔ͥ͆̄͐͑̿̊́̀͡͞ḩ̸̻͔̣͖̼͍̰̒͗ͣ̂̑̊̑ͣ̃ͣ̓ͥ̋ͬ͠e̛̔ͥ͗̈́̍̎ͬ͐ͮͯ͆̊ͮ̏ͦ͐͗̀҉̵̡͖̮͎̫ ̵̨̦͉̹̱͍̪̦̻̯̬̞̼̪͈ͪ̈ͩ̊ͥ̾̐̐̂͐̈́̎̃ͬ̕c̳͍̲̤̹̭̤̹̙͔̮̼̝ͨ͗͊͗̚͟o̊͛ͬ̋̄͗̌ͯͥͬ̓̽̌̚҉̛̫̜̘̟̺͓̮̣̳͈̝̫̰̱̠͖ͅͅú̴̱̬̗̪͈̫̦͒͆̎͟͢͠͞ḻ̱͔͓̫̲͍̲̞̰͉̮͖̃ͥ́͑̏̍͑̊ͧ̀̚d̴̫͈̼͈͚̥̺̙̮̱͈̤̦̓̈́̃̎ͥͩ̌̐̄ͫͫ̈̕͢ṋ̬͚̬̩̗̗̟̰͚͉̰ͫ̈͌͛̓̎̊ͣ̀͘ͅͅ'̌͛ͥ͛̾͐͘͏̵̨̲͚͓̥͙̺͍̮̜͇̺̝ͅt̸̢̗̰̣͚̭͔͕̭̟̭͕̼ͥ͑̊ͨ͐͒ͦ̾ ̀̅̌͋̈́̇̌̏̆̋̈ͬ͐̈҉̸̴͎̙̩̖͘͟t͓̺̤̤͔͙͉̞͖̼͚͖̼̳̼̙̫͎ͨͭ͛͌͆͌̉͐͂̐̔̊ͫͮ̀͜͟͝ȩ̷̸̟͚͈̲̬̙̱̗͆͒͂͋̔̽̿ͪ͛͒̌͠͝l̵̡̛̮̭͙͔̱̹̝̖͖̗̮̤̩͍͔̮̼̆́͌͑ͧͭ̊̓̃̍̾͆̕͝l̡̡̛̯̘̥͉͔̯̫̣̙̱̣̗ͩ͆͆̉̿͆̓̆ͯͅ ̴̪̟̮̥̩̦̠̠̝̣̯͎̠̟̘̎̌̿ͪ͗ͮ͊ͦw̄́̂ͤͨ̂ͭ̐̔̎́̓̽́͌̌̿̉҉̧̛͉͕̭̳̯̫h̡̡̩̞̖̰̯͎̬̰̗̗͚̙̭͚͖̮̳̆͛ͩ͑̓ͬ͌̚a̶̛̫͇̞͕͉͔͔͚̻̘̯̤͕̥͒̂̓ͨ̾͌͋̈ͮͯ͛ͬͯͧͯ̆t̢̖̠͙̠͓̪͖̰̮͙͙̦̺͔̺̻͓̟͋͒ͤ̍ͨͣ̌ͩ̿ͤ̿ͫ̌͂ͥͥ͘ ̶͉̲̖̘̠̣͙͕̦̗̟̜̤̰̪ͧ̍ͫ̅̆́̒ͭ̋̒̇ͧ͂͊̇͋̚͡ͅͅt̡̢̛͈͚̟̰͈͉͆ͨ́͂̐͌̃͌̽̈́h̭̠̟̲̯̣̬͈͗ͤ̿ͧ͆̿̑̑ͬ̈́ͦ̈́ͤ̅̄̿͟͝ę̸̴̫̪̫̰̼͖̱̮̜̥͍̯͙̩̼̽͑̆̏̍̆̐̍ͤͫ͘ͅ ̷̵̧̨͔̱̟͈̳̞̘̭̫͕̤̃͋ͪ̋c̵̵̺̥͖͙͖̎̀ͧ͛̐ͨ̋͂̿ͭ͊ͮͦ̂̍̎̀̚̕ͅä́ͦ̂ͮ̀͏͖̙͔̹̰̗̗̺͔̭̳rͫͣ̄̅̓̈̑͏̶̨̤̝̳͔d̨̨̳̟̰͈̻̝͍̦̱͈̪́̐ͩ̿ͮ̿̾̆̍̄ͯ͒̋͞ ̧̭͎͍̦̥̤̝̙͂͑ͮ̽̃ͯͣ̋̅̂͊ͬ͜d̨̺̬͕͖͎̖̹͚͔̩̫̭͙̖͗͗̒͗̏̿͆̀̚͘͞i̷̛̦̻̼̹̮̼̝̙̞̜̪̣̳̩̪̱̯̍ͩͭ̓͊̌ͬͫ̂ͭ̓̑̿ͤͧ͐̓̉͟͝͝d́ͬ͂͒̀̊̊͆̓̃ͨ̆͊͌̆ͪ̍҉͖̥̻̰̜̰́͜?̴̧̟͔͎̮̝͚̭̳̣̯̝̯͓͚̄̓̆͆͋̎͌͌̐ͧ̑ͫ̋̎̇ͬ̋̆̚̕͘͠ͅ
̵̢̗̹͕̹̱̣̜̺͍͕̱̹͈̝͙̹͚͌ͪ͗̑͋̀͜͢?

Keroberos blinked in confusion. Sakura rubbed her head.

---

Mr. Gerbear has been lynched! He was The Through. He was the  ̵͓̼̜̯̹͚̭̪͖̺̲̟͒̇̽́ͬ̈́ͭ̌ͪ̽ͫ̕͘͡ ̨̜̰̣̦̥̙̝̮̿̉͂͒̇̌̐ͮ̚͜ ̸̷̨̧͓̪̗̦̘ͤ̓̒̅̇̑ͭ̄̈́͛ͅ ̶̧̠̻̼͔̟̬̖̩̩̫̥̼̼̤̮̩̻̫͋͗̈́ͥ̔̾̋̓ͤ̌́̈́ͮ͊͑̽̾̕ ̵̛̬̦̻͖̦̮̘͚̬̬̒̅ͮ̉̍̏̑̇͒̇̂̿ͨ̄̑ͤ́ ̶̩͚̫͕̤͈̝̞̝̪͔̬͓̣̫͚̜ͦͯ̓̂͒ͭ̚ ̴̨̜͈̦͉͂ͥ̍́͘ͅ ̧̧̩̘̼͎̹̘͍͙̺̭̬̰̾̊̃̆͋͑̓͟

2m : 1n : 8t
-͔͔͚͎1̶͔̥

Night 5 has begun.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Gerbear has been lynched! He was The Through.

Cure has been passed through. She was The Firey. She was Town.

Gee, I wonder what alignment he was. :|

One mafia to go.

Luxaria

Luxaria

This means I'm also willing to believe that Aeiou and angelstar are both town due to their results. I don't really see why a fellow mafia would just out their own in a way that would lead to them being killed. maf!Aeiou has no reason to out the nature of Gerry's role so early, and maf!angel would say something favorable for Gerry, most likely.

Last mafia is within Mr. Alice, ezzelin, and drandahl, imo. They each have their +'s and -'s.

katagi

katagi

oh i was going to say, it looks like the ratio didn't update but

lol "through" yeah

Five

Five

Angel, if you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for tonight?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oooh, Five, you're so forward.

angel, are you going to say yes? ////////

angel★

angel★

GERRY
I TRUSTED YOU
I BELIEVED IN YOU
I
GERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i'm heartbroken
;________;
(cries sadly at how literally every single one of my spec has been wrong so far)

it's ok i have five. FIVE YES OF COURSE <3

angel★

angel★

but for real, i was thinking of looking into blaire or dylan..... not too sure on what to check though. any ideas....

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

my body is ready for your checkout, angel ;D

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I feel like Dylan is pretty straight foward, I trust hes the little and that he shrinks people to stun them, Not sure on alignment but
Blaire is ?? super mystery

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
Mr. Gerbear has been lynched! He was The Through.

Cure has been passed through. She was The Firey. She was Town.

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 16 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

Five

Five

There was no NK attempt last night. One of the stuns was on Aeiou, by Dylan. If you must look into one of them, look into Dylan? If you can find anything that you think might be a lie... I still really think he's town based on everything lining up with Jeanne's early claim and role distribution reasons. Blaire hasn't even said much of substance, so I'm not sure what to check on her either...

I think the lack of NK last night is pretty important evidence, though, even though I pushed for the Gerry lynch... I'm curious what everyone thinks about the lack of NK, since it kind of went under the radar compared to the discussion about Gerry.

Also, Luxxxiepop... You should know by now it's my job to tease you and not the other way around. But, alas, if you must...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum