Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 36]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] UHZBPES

She always knew that Clow Reed was powerful, that he was playful and tricky, but this seemed comically over the top. Keroberos stared at her with a playful look, as if he had been waiting to pose this task to her.

"A test that is... also a game?" Sakura said slowly, looking at Kero incredulously. The guardian nodded wisely, a sly grin on his face.

"You should be more than capable, Sakura, don't worry about it."

"I didn't say I was worried about it." Sakura crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently, "I just don't know if I like the sound of it."

"It's simple, don't be a baby. All you have to do is find the false cards in the bunch. You have to let them talk to you, feel the energy from them. As long as you get rid of all the false cards, you'll still win."

"Hm, Alright, lets try it then."

Sakura summoned the Key Wand and held it at the ready as the cards floated up around her. The familiar images stared at her and she stared back at them as they moved in a slow, lazy circle around her.

She closed her eyes to listen.

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] SdtftgX

Every player must select a Card they represent. Please send me your top three choices.
All players must vote. If a player does not vote twice in a row, their role power will be disabled until they vote again.
You may not share your role PM word for word.
There are unlimited vote changes.
There may be a revival role in play, so please do not share your alignment or ability after you are eliminated.
Phase End will be at 9 pm (EST) and Rollover will be up at 9:30 EST

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] W3lSIZ8

The Luxaria Return, Town
The Mr. Alice
The Sammiya Fly, Town
The Cure Firey, Town
The Jeanne Drandhal
The Nautilus
The Kiyoko Float, Town
The Tiki the Troll Dash, Mafia
The Five
The Takumi (Chinomi) Mirror, Town
The High Seraph Flower, Mafia
The Katagi
The Plotstickers Sweet, Town
The She-Ra Dark, Town
The Aeiou Jump, Town
The AdiosBromigo Lulu Lock, Mafia
The Rasei
The Angelstar
The Ezzelin
The Mr. Gerbear Through,  ͈̮̪ͥ̅ͣ͊̓͋̅ ̺̱͔̲̻̤͙̜̀ ̩͍͕͓̰ͪ̏͛ ͇͓͙̋̐̈̄͌̇ͨ ̦͎͎͙̘̮̬̗̑́͒̂̐̌̈

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] DJ0MehL

Night Zero
Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two
Day Three
Night Three
Day Four
Night Four
Day Five
Night Five
Day six
Game End

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] T9MPuue

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] YVU66aD

Sakura exhaled slowly. She was ready. She was certain. Kero ate a strawberry. She ignored him. The cards all seemed to have turned to one. They were certain the card was fake. Sakura put her trust into them, and swung her wand at the card. The Lock fluttered to the ground.

Movement caught her eye and Sakura moved before her brain had caught up, hitting another card. The Dark spun away from her and landed beside Kero as he chewed. Oddly enough, The Firey seemed to take its place.

Sakura frowned.

---

Lulu has been Lynched! She was The Lock. She was the Mafia.
She-ra has been touched by an Item! She was The Dark. She was the Town.
Cure has returned…?

2m : 1n : 8t

Night four has begun

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

aw yee

Luxaria

Luxaria

oh my god it worked

mafia why the fuck do you keep letting your people just talk all sorts of crazy in thread I don't get it

Welcome back, Cure. <33

You've returned to us >w<

drandahl

drandahl

Fantastic!...?

Glad to have Raie back, but that "..?" is interesting.

She-Ra

She-Ra

d...did I just die? fuck.

also Lux I think I know your card based on what was just happening in the other thread but TOO LATE NOW. (I wanted stars :[)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is she mafia now man just like what if

nautilus

nautilus

BREATHES THANK GOD

I killed She-Ra with the item so we wouldn't spend an extra phase deliberating on her + if she was town her role was exceedingly less dangerous to lose because a silencer is inherently anti-town by design and could fuck us up. I originally targeted ezz earlier in the phase because her role seems really weak by design, but

ezz can't act today because she hasn't voted for the last two day phases ANYWAYS

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She-ra gets a pink star for being a new player I guess.

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Mitsu

Did you use the item on She-Ra?

If not, was that actually a revenge kill that takes the flavor text of an item?

edit: oic

nautilus

nautilus

@Blaire - if Cure was converted it probably would show in the ratio but jesus fuck I hate phases like this I miss Kiyoko let me go home

btw it's night four

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, I'll role claim finally. I did send an action through before rollover in case lulu was a bomb and killed me, because my role action would've gone through in this scenario--confirmed it with the host.

I'm The Return.

I returned Cure to us.

I wanted to wait and see if it might be more useful to use it on Kiyo or Sammiya to get information, or possibly on Mitsu since I've been noticing her repeated requests, but Cure was my second target if not Mitsu, so.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

secret maf, i mean!! cuz i think it'd bee too obvious otherwise right??

i doubt that's the case tho but it was a fun thought to entertain

welcome back, raie...?

edit: shit, gj lux!!

Last edited by ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

LULU >:0 rip She-Ra tho sorry for voting you.....

Is Cure... really back tho :0? I'm terrified of maf!Cure

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@lux what are the stipulations of the revive :0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 36]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum