Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

946Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

jfc ok i have to do some shit and i'll be back to this thread later. like i said i fully intend to use the item only in the day phases so if i don't use it today then i'll withhold it until next phase to avoid me losing it thanks to a rogue mafia action/to prevent it from being redirected

947Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 FjS6eRX

The Lulu vs Mr Alice
The Rasei vs No Lynch
The Cure vs Lulu
The Mr Alice vs Lulu
The Five vs Lulu
The She-Ra vs Lulu
The Drandahl vs No Lynch

Lulu lll
No Lynch ll
Mr Alice l

Luxaria wrote:
nautilus wrote:@Raie - WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS DEAD IN THIS GAME

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 XtOl66w

MAN I LOVE PAGE BOTTOMING

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

948Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Five

Five

Cure wrote:THERE'S NO WAY BOTH JAILS ARE TOWN THERE'S NO WAY GUYS THERE'S NO WAY

949Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

if lulu flips town, i'm ok with getting anything fact-checked (though i'm open to that always anyway) and if it ends up that i'm starting to look really bad to some people, i'm...tentatively open to the idea of vaguely claiming my role if it would help? i mean i've been throwing a few hints here and there, but i'd like to keep it on the down-low if possible, yanno? but like i know that being jailed/stunned (i forgot which) n0 makes me look kinda bad, so

yeah

950Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:29 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

nautilus wrote:I... THOUGHT SHE-RA WAS A LYNCHSAVE (WHICH, AS GERRY CAN ATTEST, CAN BE PRETTY SCUMMY AND ALSO INVOLVES SAVING PEOPLE FROM LYNCHES).

..................... ?????????? What is the actual purpose of a town silencer?
..................... ?????????? Why do we have two players who purportedly were town fuck-up-with-people's-posting-abilities in the original draft of the game?
..................... ??????????

>earlier implications that my role is very similar to tiki's just sub stun for silence. so yes.

and also that is more or less what I texted Hayley??? Like what am I supposed to do with it? So fuck it now you know.

I haven't actually used any actions whatsoever at all so.

951Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wow where is everyone, this is like...only half the people alive voting?

was it this bad before haha yeowch

952Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 pm

lulu

lulu

hello from mobile!!! i have a revenge kill lets not lynch me

953Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Was busy with the great wall of Lux in ezzelin's thread.

Mitsu wrote:but then again as lux said mafia appears to have anywhere from 2-3 separate roles all capable of killing while town just appears to have one. i'd like to hear five's opinions on this, though.

Technically, if Katagi is town, her ability gives town a second killing item. Possibly. Maybe. I really hope you don't die using it oh my god.

lulu wrote:if aeiou is being completely truthful regarding her results - can anyone think of any scenario in which an obscured action wouldn't be the NK?

I'm guessing me giving a story to Rasei doesn't get obscured, but I have no way of knowing?? It's not actually an action. I just... supplied a story to the host and she sent it to Rasei later, presumably. It's the only thing I can think of, unless there's some hidden role, but this game doesn't seem to have a large enough focus on watcher-esque roles to warrant a dedicated obscured actor role. Well, it doesn't seem to have this focus as far as we can tell. Idk, there might still be one like re: Ardonye's role in Litmaf2, as Mitsu points out.

Re: Other things

Quickly skimmed as far as I could. I do find lulu's claim really unlikely to be town given Cure's flip, but then I still just do not understand anything lulu said if she's mafia and just jumped into the game. It feels like suicide. It is suicide. Why say any of that? I don't know.

I agree that it's probable we have a doctor and they likely got killed early. Do you think it's most likely to be Sammiya, Mitsu?

Going to post this now, oh god thirty minutes need to pick soon.

Also what on earth is with She-ra's claim

This also means that between She-ra, this purported pseudo-silence Five would have had, and apparent mafia silence, where were three silencing effects in the game? This makes no sense to me. Literally at all. Something is not right.

That's the caption of the claims in this game.

"Something is not right here."

also why is my post in rollover help hello host why this

posting

reading

sobbing

954Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

lulu i...

revenge kill is something people do claim while on the chopping block, and i feel like i did the same when i was the house in lit maf

"Something is not right here."

host can i shoot myself with my own ability and end my life splattered across this day phase

@lux - it can't be plot because plot claimed a dangerous town role and mafia still killed her, and if she were doctor it doesn't make sense for her to do that. chi's role was kind of obvious, and if jeanne ever posted/commented on kiyoko, kiyoko's claim would fall apart, so i'm inclined to think if doctor existed and was someone who's died it was probably sammiya

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

955Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ lulu

You have a revenge kill and you're a "not jailer" that's jailed twice? I think you described your role as not being a dedicated jailer, so claiming revenge kill is weird to me on top of that. What are you?

What's your card?

956Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: No Lynch so we have more of an out just in case.

Lulu just claimed revenge kill.

Might switch after more consideration.

957Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:38 pm

lulu

lulu

IM THE LOCK I HAVE LIMITED JAILS AND A REVENGE KILL

958Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

shhh
naut
no
shhhh
naut
n a u t
shhhhhhh
smooch

959Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i was going to say what the fuck a revenge kill would be doing on a lock, but then i checked the ccs wikia, and

Though weaker than Shield in terms of defensive strength, Lock can actively defend itself by creating a psychokinetic storm to drive away threats.

what

960Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 64 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Five

Five

Cure wrote:SHAKES YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY BOTH JAILERS ARE TOWN!!!!!
I don't know if it's true that Lulu has a revenge kill, and I don't really care? It's a pretty convenient reason for the mafia to not target her despite being a powerful town role, isn't it? I can't be the only one this seems Very Wrong to, can I?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum