Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 67]

451Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:02 pm

katagi

katagi

DOES THAT COUNT?? //prays for she-ra

edit here have a random image as a pageetopper

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 53ds3ky

Last edited by ☆☆katagi on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

452Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:02 pm

Cure

Cure

that doesn't count

453Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i just hope that none of the four people who now are powerless are town power roles tbh

454Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... I'm deeply disappointed. I think Tiki is town and I'm kind of upset now that I gotten a quick chace to read.

455Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Cure

Cure

rasei plz

456Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She-Ra wrote:ADHGSJHGFJSKSJKF

vote: Tiki!!

sjkhskhgkjahgjk hayley wait

Edit: world why you do this to me I was eating and then the thing wouldnt log in wHY

she-ra u have to bold u vote u dingle

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

457Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

When was the Las time Tiki last through a game alive?

458Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
She-Ra wrote:ADHGSJHGFJSKSJKF

vote: Tiki!!

sjkhskhgkjahgjk hayley wait

Edit: world why you do this to me I was eating and then the thing wouldnt log in wHY

she-ra u have to bold u vote u dingle

I was in a HURRY why is life so HARD.

459Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:that doesn't count

effffff

hayley do you take bribes

hayley I will buy you a coffee at work tomorrow I was votingggg and I texted youu

hayley

pls

460Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She-Ra wrote:

effffff

hayley I will buy you a coffee at work tomorrow I was votingggg and I texted youu

hayley

pls

I'm not even going to be at work tomorrow!!!!!!! u cannot bribe the host!!!

461Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:When was the Las time Tiki last through a game alive?

And won?
I think that happened once.
Can we play Animal Crossing Maf again?

462Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

She-Ra wrote:

effffff

hayley

pls

[9:10:24 PM | Edited 9:10:53 PM] me: if you will take bribes via text i will text u images of cats so that u can give me 3492440340234 votes next day phase
[9:10:39 PM] host: no bribes!!!!!!!

463Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:12 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
She-Ra wrote:

effffff

hayley

pls

I'm not even going to be at work tomorrow!!!!!!! u cannot bribe the host!!!

*DEEP SIGH*

Fine it's okay. This is what I get for putting it off til the last minute/getting distracted by salad.

Friggin' SALAD.

Edit: To be clear I did not bribe the host via text I just texted her in a panic to say AHSJAJDJJKHWAITIAMVOTINGCURRENTLYAHGG. The bribe was in-thread and not really serious :)

Though I do feel I should remind the host that ~~I know where u live~~

464Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 YVU66aD

It was the first time since the game had started that there was some sort of consensus. Confidence inflated, she set her eyes onto the card. It seemed to tremble. The air stilled around her as she raised her wand. Kero held his breath and it came down like a falcon’s beak, bearing down on the card.

It vanished.

Sakura yelped in surprise, losing her balance when her swing didn’t make contact with the card.

An attempt to lynch Tiki the Troll has been made, but he ran away.

4m : 1n : 12t

Night Two has begun

465Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 31 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 pm

Cure

Cure

K tiki's lynchproof maf. If he was town he would have made some effort to claim he wasn't lynchable.

Looks sternly at the host for giving tiki yet another lynchproof role.

Mitsu-chan do you wanna shoot him?

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum