Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Cure

Cure

so i skimmed and actually found the part where you asked me a question about why i targeted you on n0 and it is actually a pretty hilarious reason imo okay

... i... targeted you n0 because you always complain that no one tries to kill you n0 so I was like "I don't even know if I'm mafia or not and lux is always whining that she never gets targeted early so im gonna target her"

TBH I WISH I'D KNOWN I COULD HAVE SELF-VOTED THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY SMARTER.

pagetop queen knows no game boundries

Luxaria

Luxaria

The main reason the situation is weird to me is:

1. Cure and Five SURELY would've contacted each other within 3 nights, but then Cure voted on Five.

2. For five to know she was mafia, that means her actions were more definitively anti-town than the scenarios in which Cure or Rasei would know they were mafia.

3. For Cure or Rasei to not realize they're mafia, there's no real harm in telling the truth.

4. The truth for Cure lines up with not being mafia.

5. The NK results are more likely to suggest Cure is mafia than Rasei.

6. Rasei's target selections are really weird to me.

7. I have no idea what to make of Sammiya's death, be it Cure framing me and being willing to vote myself or Rasei, or if it's Rasei trying to distance herself from being mafia since it's Sammiya that died.

8. The only honest things are Ninfia's death, Sammiya's death, and Five's lies on D2.

And then a bunch of loose speculation based off of this.

Rasei's votes line up more with her being mafia. But her and Five finding each other, or voting perfectly such that those kills go off, seems odd to me. Like.

Five: Self/Rasei: Ninfia
or
Five: Ninfia/Rasei: Ninfia, Five, or Self

That's basically what allows for it.

And all of those actions are slightly less likely to what I'd expect Rasei to do N0, if that makes sense. But it's also in her nature to RNG, so maybe she did RNG it, but not the target she claimed.

Also she did say she contacted Five and then didn't vote for Five last phase, instead going for Cure. Maybe didn't expect Five to die from lynch. Who knows.

Luxaria

Luxaria

ok tbh I can completely buy that reason.

if you're mafia and breaking my heart, I am very upset.

Luxaria

Luxaria

p.s. assuming Rasei is the mafia and you're not breaking my fragile heart

she'll be lynchproof

meaning we then have to win the 50/50 next night phase with the doctor action (and/or bulletproof, if I didn't have it??? but I must've because no one claimed acting on me, so).

Cure

Cure

lux if we both protect ourselves tonight we can pray to the rng gods.

tbh i thought it was a really funny reason to target you n0 and this game seems like #yolo personified so I was like "WHY NOT"

oh yeah vote: rasei

Luxaria

Luxaria

just

pls be telling the truth and not breaking my fragile heart

I seriously can't take it

after all I've put in

and my waeiofu has left this world

such is suffering

Rasei

Rasei

vote:rasei. I'm not mafia. Can we end the game early?

Cure

Cure

also five is really smart and devious. I can 200% see her choosing all the nk targets and everything and making a plan for rasei to carry out after she died. like... we know five was mafia so rasei's actions don't have to align with how she'd normally act just based on who the other mafia member ended up being.

?????s at rasei's self vote (like... if she's mafia she knwos she's bulletproof and she can just bite the bullet nd hope she hits the right target tonight)

I'M NOT LYING TO YOU ARE YOU LYING TO /ME/ LUX AREYOU LYING TO YOUR MOTHERSISTER I REALY HOPE YOU'RE NOT I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR BEANS AND PARSNIPS

Last edited by Cure on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

I more mean that for Rasei's actions N0 and N1 to line up with a kill on Ninfia and attempt on myself require a lot of things to go right for two people I don't expect to be on the same wavelength right out of the door. Whereas arguably, what I expect for you lines up more. For last night, yeah Five might've left instructions, or Rasei just is doing her own thing if they went uncontacted all game (somehow).

did you kill Ninfia N0 while Five self-targeted*

is that it

pls no breaking of hearts

pls be telling the truth

pls let mafia be Rasei I've never gone down to final three and this is terrifying

* Edit: BUT SEE THIS MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE IF FIVE SELF-TARGETED AGAIN OR TARGETED ME N1, SHE HAS NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT TARGETING AEIOU, SO SHE KNEW

SHE HIT NINFIA.

SO.

FOSKDFOSDF

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

You what... I'm not doing that thing were I'm to fucking tired about be self-voting thing to just end the game after. I know I'm town. It doesn't make sense logically to me for me to be mafia unknowingly at this point. I know that one of you two are mafia so odds are Lux and evens are Cure.

vote:lux

Cure

Cure

???????? WHERE IS THE HOST IS THE HOST ASLEEP IT's LIKE WE'RE ALL IN THIS ROOM TOGETHER AND WE'RE WARILY STARING AT EACH OTHER IT'S LIKE THERE'S SOMEON WITH A LOADED GUN IN HERE BUT WE DON"T KNOW WHO IT IS BUT IT"S LOADED AND WE NEED AN ADULT VERY BADLY

Rasei

Rasei

AND IM NOT GOING TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD ANY MORE AWILL GO TO BED TO GET MORE THEN TWO HOURS SLEEP.
NIGHT

Cure

Cure

G-GOOD NIGHT RASEI?????????

SCREAMS AT YOU LUX. RELAX IT'S GOING TOBE FINE IT'S GOIG TO BE FINE GIVE ME THE GUN PUT THE GUN DOWN LUX GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF DON"T STAB YOURSELF IN THE NECK DITZY THERE ISN'T A GIANT BIRD HERE TO SAVE YOU THIS TIME THE BIRD IS DEAD LUX SHE'S DEAD

SHE'S DEADDDDD

AAAAAAAAA

WHERE IS EZZELIN TO PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Torii_by_amashimono-d9x6cqs

V O T E T A L L Y

Cure vs Lux Rasei
Rasei vs Lux Rasei Lux
Lux vs Rasei

Rasei II
Lux I

Last edited by shrine guardian ezz on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

HOST CAN WE PLEASE END THE PHASE CAN YOU PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY HOST PLEASE HOSE P L TEEASES KLGJSLDKGJS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum