Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm.

So now it comes down to if I think Cure/Sammiya is reasonable mafia.

Them swapping onto Five would be easy for them to do, and Cure set up a vote on Rasei in return to being voted on.

If Five/Cure are mafia, they could either plan to swap vote last minute. Cure voting on Five would be weird.

Five/Sammiya then gets weird, because Sammiya just voted on Five, but by the climate of the thread (and probably maf chat with Five since they would've met), it's likely that Five would have told Sammiya not to vote on her.

Meaning unless Sammiya swaps last minute to make it a tie (or they had no way of anticipating two vote swaps), Five/Sammiya isn't likely.

So... I guess Five/Rasei, or Cure/Sammiya.

Which do I believe more.

Five

Five

Wow. Great job on the last minute bandwagon, mafia. There isn't shit all I can do in five goddamn minutes to convince anyone.

vote: a block of cheese

Luxaria

Luxaria

Five, if you swap vote to Cure I might either withhold my vote or swap to Cure. I'm not sure.

This game is just a mess to speculate.

Cure

Cure

what the fuck lux. :\

ezzelin

ezzelin

phase end

I'm sorry for being MIA and not putting up a tally omg I was BEANS AND PARSNIPS

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Rollover_d3n3_by_amashimono-d9xpvcv

Seventh Cloud

As the clock’s chime announces the end of the day, the remaining five gather once again.

They’re confused; doubtful; and scared – they’re all very well aware that the time is running out. With every night that passes, leaving more corpses to bury, the Orochi grows stronger. Soon enough its rebirth will be inevitable. The air is permeated with an almost tangible smell of fear and death. It’s as if the Reaper itself were standing right behind them, counting down the last days.

They almost come to a consensus, and then change their minds again; but their time is limited, and when the sun finally dips beyond the horizon, the fingers point to the young woman in their midst. Her already stern expression stiffens, her eyebrows slant in frustration.

Yet, she does not resist. She knows her fate is already sealed, and awaits the execution standing proud, having taken the risk of dying in account from the start. She is not afraid when she walks up the stairs to the makeshift stage. She is not afraid when the rope scratches the delicate skin of her neck. She is not afraid when her footing disappears, and she drops.

Her braid undoes itself, hair the colour of wheat swirling around her as if to hide her limp body from prying eyes looking for signs of possession.

Five was killed. They were an Orochi’s Vessel /Mafia.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Night Three begins. It will end on Monday, April 4th, 21:00 CET (UTC+2).
Please remember to send in your night action/contact target. If everyone agrees, we can end the night phase sooner (after everyone sends in their actions).

Ratio: 3T : 1M

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm good with that plan!

This is going to be one heckie of a close game, klgrlkr.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

I'm writing a bigger post when I get home, but quick question Lux. Is your bulletproof gone? Or was it a doctor that protected you?

Rasei

Rasei

Okay. Lux never answered my question but I don't care. I'm 90% sure she is town because of the Night 1 attack on her. By reading the rules over and over again, I'm pretty sure a mafia member cannot be attacked by the nk and there is no vig in this game. I meant to mention my post I made hiding in a bathroom at work. I'm also tired and am going to sleep after this because. I only gotten about 5 hours asleep last night after getting to my first job at 8:20am yesterday and not getting home from my second job until ~11:05pm and leaving the house at 7:50 this morning to go to work. I'm sorry if I seem snappy.

This leaves me with Sammy and Cure. To tell the truth when I first read rollover, I was in a bit of a panic because I didn't realized where I know I'm not mafia. None of my targets have been killed and it's unlikely that would happen given the rules of the game. I did at one point tried to contact Five, but I didn't get a pm.

Sammy could have locked the vote on me if she was mafia. It would have been three against me and mafia would have won. After she vote Five through, causing a three way tie. If Lux had been mafia, she could have jumped on one of us town and ended the game.

An early phase is okay with me.

Cure

Cure

if the nk is sent in on a mafia member, it shows up as them having been protected.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei wrote:Okay. Lux never answered my question but I don't care.

Oops, sorry. What was the question you asked me? ;w;

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei wrote:but quick question Lux. Is your bulletproof gone? Or was it a doctor that protected you?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh!

I have no way of knowing. I'm not told if I have a bulletproof or not (like the rest of you; it was randomized, as far as I know). That's why I asked the host if bulletproofs would be revealed on rollover for the sake of town players knowing if protects in the night were doctors or bulletproof. Presumably it was a bulletproof since no one claimed acting on me (thus granting a protect), though I can also see why no one would since it'd immediately implicate them of being mafia unless two others claimed, too.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Everyone has sent in their actions and agreed to early rollover. The day phase is intended to be 24h long as normally, but can be extended until normal rollover time due to night phase shortening.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Rollover_n3d4_by_amashimono-d9xsqtx

Eighth Cloud

As night fell, the threatening presence returned once again, looming over Oumi ominously. This time though, it was different – having lost one of its Vessels, the Orochi was more aggressive and more impatient, pushing forcefully towards the time of its resurrection. Just a bit more…

It was only a matter of a day cycle before the Orochi is reborn once again in its full power, ready to rise and rampage over the land. But for that, its last loyal servant must ensure that nothing unpredictable foils the carefully laid out plans.

The now already snakelike-being, hardly human anymore, locates its next target easily.

The man is pacing along the streets slowly yet determinedly, on some sort of self-imposed watch. The Vessel cannot help but sneer in irony before it lunges forth from its hiding spot.

One of the remaining four never returns from his watch; the next day, the remains of his corpse are found ripped apart next to the sacred Abe family sword.

The sword’s blade is still sheathed and clean; the feared swordsman never even knew what hit him.

Sammiya was killed. They were Town.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Day Four begins. It will end on Tuesday, April 4th, 12:00 CET (UTC+2). (Phase can be extended to 21:00 CET if needed as a result of shortening of previous phase.)
Please remember to vote and bold your choice.

*Please note that Mafia wins by default at 1:1 ratio.

Ratio: 2T : 1M

Rasei

Rasei

I targeted myself last night. I do have work today. Cure, if you are town who would you vote for?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum