Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 46]

high seraph

high seraph

drandahl wrote:Question to host about this game: How many snows do I receive?

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 4 Snow10

i keep getting these gr8 pagetops wow

Cure

Cure

Onii-chan what's wrong? UvU

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

there's s'no reason to be so upset, lucas.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Snow is amazing. Actually, there was a little snow on the ground when I woke up today.

Apologies for yesterday. Had a few small complications.

Game should be live in a few hours on schedule for worst-case scenario.

Should.

deo

deo

please don't say snow we're supposed to get just shy of 2 feet here tomorrow ;__;

Luxaria

Luxaria

The shapes move about half as well as one might expect. They have no legs. They have no arms. Walking is out of the question. Crawling, too. They don't even have eyes--how will they see where they are going? It seems shapes were never meant to move. But these did, so maybe they should.

They may not walk, and they may not crawl, but there on the page in the corner by the wastebasket, where the faint trace of moonlight illuminates a flat pane on the crumpled pages, nevertheless the shapes move. Gliding, rolling, shifting, bouncing, flipping, and even spinning, they come to life. Are they alive? They do not know how to wonder these things, but they might.

It is slow going to move, as a shape. Like droplets of rain marching down a wet window on a quiet afternoon, one by one they cross into the beam of moonlight. They glisten. They are wet, after all, their lead marks runny and splotched. From a distance, they wink like small constellations. Not that anyone is looking at them. Not that the girl is, either.

They observe her with their non-eyes, there across the room, draped as she is with shadow and doubt. Her back is hunched. Her hair hangs, chasing the corners of her desk down into the dark abyss that has occupation somewhere near her feet. She is not moving. Maybe they should teach her how, they think. They want to call out to her, but they are shapes, so they can't.

A few hours crawl by. The moon is now high in the sky, the light on the page with the shapes now cut to a sliver. They crowd it. Soon they will not fit, but then the girl moves.

Night Zero

The ratio is 4M:13T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 22nd.

Cure

Cure

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS.

Aeiou

Aeiou

This is beautiful

Cure

Cure

????????????????????////

drandahl

drandahl

Huh.

Cure

Cure

friendly reminder to the mafia that I just hosted a (literally) month long game so if they could not kill me n0, that'd be nice. thanks.

Luxaria

Luxaria

The introduction post has been updated.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This is going to be fun~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Aeiou

Aeiou

We can't claim at all? Like jail/stun/doctor/digimon or whatever? Or just shapes??

Luxaria

Luxaria

There are some things you can claim. The rules will be edited for clarity at least once or twice during the game. I put out a blanket no-claim so players--even mafia among themselves--would not reveal too much of their shapes and flavor text just yet. These latter two things, in addition to some host-given messages, will come into play. You will be made aware of what you can share during any given phase through the first post.

As for "Special", well. Something has to go there soon, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum