Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 34]

256Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lucas's adventures with butt and robot

coming soon to a bookstore near u

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

257Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

LUCAS I LITERALLY SAID I VIEW YOU AS TOWN BUT THAT YOU DIDN'T LITERALLY BECOME AS CONFIRMED AS TOWN COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD (LULU, ELENI) OR RES A TOWN AND KILL A MAFIA WITH BALEFIRE (TET), OR BE ME (LUXARIA), BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE ME, LUCAS, YOU CAN ONLY BE YOU. BUT YOU'RE TOWN BY MY RESULTS, YOUR CUTENESS, AND PUBLIC PERCEPTION. I AM JUST. SAYING. I WANT TO CHECK DRANDAHL AND/OR GERRY NOW SINCE UNLESS THE GAME ENDS WHEN WE KILL SAMMIYA, AT LEAST ONE OF THEM LOGICALLY HAS TO BE MAFIA.

also

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t193p660-literary-upick-chapters-7-16#16614

a spacely sanctuary.
shut to foreigners.
scholars mumbling a familiar but unknown tone.
then, torn apart. in half.

one half gone, leaving for the stars.
another.
remains.
- Duck claimed this
- People speculated the first was intended to mean Blaire's book.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t193p765-literary-upick-chapters-7-16#16725

Rasei comments, though doesn't claim.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t193p825-literary-upick-chapters-7-16#16787
dylan claims the one with mechanical shields

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t193p870-literary-upick-chapters-7-16#16847
this and a few posts after discuss the "role" that chinomi had

chinomi later said that "the darkest sunset" had passed after Duck was lynched. If we indulge in another fucking Lux WIFOM fantasy

1. chinomi was miller/res
2. maf realized she couldn't claim res without ressing town
3. maf had her pretend to be dreamer of books
(optional step: maf injected a maf book into the list of four just in case, so her claim might look legit)
4. maf either got really lucky with guesses or had some way of knowing what books were in the game
5. maf then probably used Duck's death as a chance to say "o btw that was a maf" (instead of possible death of mafia outlined in the optional step above)

This also suggests to me that Duck was town. Because why would mafia, knowing maf!Duck's flip won't show up (unless they didn't know?? but...), then immediately announce to the thread that concealed!maf!Duck, which could screw with town's reads, was mafia.

Thoughts?

APPARENTLY THE WORDING OF "THE PAST TWO FULL PHASES" INCLUDES THIS PHASE IN ADDITION TO D11 AND N10 (WHEN DEO'S NK SUPPOSEDLY GOT REVERTED), SO CHINOMI'S RES, IF SHE CAST IT, WOULD HAVE BEEN NEGATED.

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT FOR THE RECORD.

SO I DON'T KNOW. JUST.

I STILL WANT TO CHECK DRAN AND GERRY AFTER WE LYNCH SAMMIYA.

@ Sammiya

I... I love you, and lots of hugs and all, but... but you're confirmed mafia. Why are you answering my questions. ;w;

also listen, that butterfly had to go. We already have enough animals around here. I'm here to exterminate this zoo. I've taken out a butterfly and a dog, and now all that's left is a cat and an owl.

258Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 17-36
“Also listen, that butterfly had to go.
We already have enough animals around here.
I'm here to exterminate this zoo.
I've taken out a butterfly and a dog,
and now all that's left is a cat and an owl.”

LUXARIA was shoved into the bear pit.
She was WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS by Overvalues Her Input
She was PLAYING WITH CELESTIAL FIRE.

259Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:33 pm

high seraph

high seraph

WHATEVER OK I DONT CARE ABOUT UR STUPID CLUB OK. dONT TRY TO FLATTER ME.

but i think it's really cute that you're trying so hard to apply logic to this situation, but you're completely ingoring the fact that you're talking about chinomi. u can't apply logic to chinomis. sO don't go back and start thinking about how duck could be town because he couldn't, he was mafia, chinomis do things that are beyond human comprehension, and it's ok, you don't have to feel bad abt it, nobody could understand a chinomi, not even ur altehtiometeacater.

to be real honest here, I think the timing for sammie's revival is really weird. Like, it happened just moments before T3t said he was gonna do A Thing. If mafia felt specially threatened by T3t's threat, they would have used their ressurection as soon as they first felt that way, or even as soon as they were allowed to?? I think it's really likely that Sammie's revival is due to her own role tbh, and yeah I know plot was the same but you gotta look at the balance here. Town has had multiple revives, it's not THAT crazy to think that mafia would have a couple too. ANyway, I don't know if this fits the flavor for Fruits Basket at all but yeah, I think this is what happened.

And I'm feelin g a bit scared of Sammie right now which is really weird because Sammie literally never made me feel scared before and its really weird (i've arleady said that, but it's weird).

Kiyoko wrote:lucas's adventures with butt and robot

u should look forward for the upcoming video game adaptation too ;-)

also why the fuck do my requests keep timing out.

260Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:04 pm

deo

deo

OH MY GOD I AM ALIVE

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GAME

261Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Lucas Hush little cinnamon bun. You're too pure, too innocent.

You'll be saved for last.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Latest?cb=20160103061714

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

262Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also @Lux: I see no reason to hide or not answer your questions at this point. Shoot me with any question you want and I'll answer them asap, besides if I'm in school.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

263Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:51 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OF CoURSE I'LL BE SAVED FOR LAST SAMMIE

yOU KNOW MY GODDAMN ROLE

AND YOU KnoW THAT I WOULD BE thE ONE GIVING U A BAD TIME IF I WERE EVER TO D I E

stop scaring me sammie. why are u being creepy.

264Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:lucas's adventures with butt and robot

Ah, that old chestnut. An old, old story at heart.

Also, thanks for the Chinomi erasure, Tet. I honestly was leaning town on her, contrary to Lucas's FoS, and would have supported her in a lynching scenario.

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

265Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

PHASE OvO ER

266Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Ie6MZja

THE TABLET REGISTER works like a dream, in that its interface follows the bizarre logic of a subconscious delusion. She wrestles with the setup for the better half of an hour, while her part-timer grimaces at every slow tap like she’s causing him physical pain. Finally, he wrests the register away from her and finishes setting it up in two minutes flat. Just like that, they’re back in business.
CHAPTER 23

LUXARIA was jailed.
SAMMIYA was stunned.

DAY TWELVE begins.

3M:9T:1N

267Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aw, damn, I got locked out of my question. I actually figured I'd either die or receive some sort of effect tonight, anyway, if Sammiya actually had disruption in her kit.

I'm guessing that was alca's stun on Sammiya?

I'm going to go check Rasei's intermission, but meanwhile:

Vote: Sammiya

Edit: It wasn't updated. :(

268Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 pm

high seraph

high seraph

vote: Sammie get out

269Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:37 pm

deo

deo

vote: Sammiya

i was gonna say something before i died (whoops jk that didn't happen) but i can't remember

i was gonna yell at lucas about something so i guess saying that is good enough www

270Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 18 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 pm

lulu

lulu

can we assume lux is mafia because mafia would never have sammiya send in the NK... like ever?

i jailed lux because i kinda assumed that a mafia lux would 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt sent in a NK if i asked her to investigate for me seeing as i'm the only town stun left (edit: alive, anyway, thank u for the stun-from-the-grave alca-senpai)

sorry im gonna kinda check out of the game spec-wise now cause it's getting harder for me to spec for various reasons but i'll still be voting & acting every phase

vote: sammiya

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum