Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 34]

126Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Chinomi you should probably explain why you thought Duck was maf.

I still think you're maf and I'm not changing my position unless you give me some better evidence to go off of.

I will not be ok with hopping on board an Ardonye lynch when Chinomi was still part of the list of most likely to be maf and she's sitting here still not explaining herself.

There's a lot wrong with the fact that we're not willing to press people who are still hiding behind vague statements this late in the game.

127Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

From what I recall, chinomi's defense is that she is not allowed to speak directly of her role, but for a few* nights prior to last night she had been given sunsets, and there was some implication that she would not receive new sunsets until the darkest (the mafia?) had been eliminated. And then after Duck was lynched, she got a new sunset. Each of these sunsets includes a description of a player's book.

I don't know.

I'm also guessing the reason Five received "She is mafia" and "She is town" for chinomi is because apparently her book, as Duck guessed, has something to do with two worlds or...

Hm.

The one thing that stands out to me is that I feel as though it's unlike the hosrs to introduce a role to the game where a player has some sort of silencing or stifling effect upon what they can say. I remember Kiyoko being very vocally against such role effects many months ago when I discussed them with her.

But then again I thought the hosrs wouldn't include a mafia revive role that does nothing after reviving, and insofar that... appears to have been the case? So who knows. Man, every time for the past few months whenever I try to guess at what a host is going to put in their game, I'm always wrong. I'm like the Lucas of host-role guesses.

* Edit: I realize I misworded. Re-worded for clarity.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

128Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

129Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

phASE END

130Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Ie6MZja

IT’S ANOTHER PARTICULARLY slow day. He’s got his chin pillowed by his arms against the counter. She’s shifting the books at the front display, stepping back with narrowed eyes, and then moving them back to where they were before.

“It’s fine. It was fine the first twelve times you moved it. It’s still fine,” he groans from behind the laptop they’re still using as a POS. “Some kid’s going to walk in and pick it up, and then you’ll have to fix it all over again. Just leave it.”

“I know it’s fine,” she retorts, even as she turns the cover another quarter degree towards the door. “It’s just nice to have something to do. The old man who owned this store before me used to spend a lot of time rearranging the displays, too.”

The part-timer lets out an unamused hum. “Maybe he almost went out of business because he spent more time arranging books than selling them.”
CHAPTER 21

HIGH SERAPH was jailed.

DAY ELEVEN begins.

2M:9T:1N

Last edited by Cure on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

131Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Question: How many of the players that are currently alive are able to send in the mafia's factional night kill?

Answer: Moon, Moon

Result: Mysery

............. :|

I hate my life.

132Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Tin-Man-from-the-wizard-of-Oz-the-wizard-of-oz-4129262-550-403

Deo was an interesting kill. Not too unreasonable... I think there are harder people to reliably NK right now.

Lux, do you mean "How many of the players that are currently alive would have been nonblocked last night?" ? I want to make sure I understand your intent.

Also, I guess we didn't kill our maf jailer.

Ardog was our second target last day phase. Do we still think that's our best target this phase? I'm still thinking before I start a dedicated lynch.

133Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My intent was to ask how many players in the game are able to send in the mafia NK.

In other words, how many players are mafia without outright asking it. Because if I ask questions that directly try to bypass the roles of others (in this case, if I asked how many mafia were alive when the ratio has been messed up / hasn't changed several times), the hosrs have hinted my results would reflect the reality of the situation. So in this case, the misinformation bleeds over into my results. This is why I tried to change track with Gerry's question and get creative, but then I got lazy on deo's question and now he's flipped town, anyway.

Soooo. I tried to see if asking a question built around mechanics would work, rather than an outright "how many mafia are there?"

Answer: It didn't work. Not at all. I don't get to know how many mafia are still alive.

Also, re: Jailer. Didn't lulu just claim the only jail last phase? I am pretty sure that is her jail.

134Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:23 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I think we should wait on lulu to claim whether or not it is her jail before we make assumptions on who the jailer was.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

135Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 am

high seraph

high seraph

fIRST OF ALL

DOn'T JUST TALK TO ME ABOUT FIre EMBLEM FATES IM GONNA BE SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU AnD IM GONNA SPEAK IN ALL CAPS IN THE THREAD LIke A LOSER WHO CAn'T PLAY FIRE ELMEBlEM FATES BECAUSe NInTENDO MAdE A JACKASS MOVE AND MOVED OuT OF BRAZIL ANd NOW GEttING 3DS GAMES IS A hUGE PAIN IN THE ASS OKAY. OKAY.

gdi mariya dont ever text me again (im jk u can text me again ;-) just dont talk about fe:f)

yes this is a confirmation that i received a message from ardonye the best dog in this game (sorry eiaou)

SECOnD OF ALL

lulu don ' t jail me ever omg i'm literally n e v e r going to be killed by the mafia, your jail will be more useful on other players ok thank u for ur attention and ur unneeded concern for my survival, but i am cursed to live through until the end of the torture that the hosrs call Literarary Upick Volume 2.

THIRD OF ALL

The official ratio is 3M:8T:1N (total = 12). Currently alive players are: Luxaria, drandahl, high seraph, T3tsuya, chinomi, Mr. Gerbear, Pan, lulu, Ardonye (total = 9). nautilus's, Tiki's and Entelechy's deaths never made it into the ratio. I'm still working with the assumption that both nautilus and Tiki were town and Duck was mafia, making the ratio (2M:6T:1N). This is obvious for absolutely everyone, but I kinda needed to that math ok thank u.

The real ratio is 2M:6T:1N.

That is not taking into account possible millers. I don't wanna go there. But I do strongly feel like one of the town deaths was a miller?

About nautilus's last message... The first one she wrote was on Chapter 7, and it was a normally BB Coded message. Then she comes back on Chapter 20 and her message is now an image?? What's....... is this even relevant at all? For starters, I'm not sure if the second message (or even the first?) is an effect of her own role because she 1) wouldn't have entirely abandoned the game if her role still had an impact on it and 2) didn't receive any other information besides what she had already learned on N2. Anyway I'm really not sure whether or not this matters atm. It probably doesn't. I hope this game has an epilogue that explains all of this shit ok. >:-/

Ok anyway, vote: chinomi because i think she's the last mafia ; w;

136Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:07 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Quick thought:

high seraph wrote:nautilus's, Tiki's and Entelechy's deaths never made it into the ratio.

Tiki's death did affect the ratio, though, didn't it? That's how we realized that deo hadn't sent in the night kill the night he and Five were incapacitated. alcasync pointed it out.

Also, eleni is alive. She was resurrected by Tet.

Re: Jail, again

Yeah, we can wait on her to claim it. I'm just saying that logically and given previous evidence, it is probably her jail. It's also being used like how I'd hope a town jailer would use it, too.

Also, wait.

Lucas, you received a message from Ardonye while jailed? Should that be possible while jailed?

Ardonye, why did you start using it again after you said it was worthless?

137Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:23 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh, right. so the actual actual real ratio is 2M:7T:1N.

And yeah I received a message, even though I was jailed!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD DOG POWERS MAN

mariya's note wasn't rly useful or deep or anything tho, all she did was make me feel bad about fire emblem because i usually spend 2 years trying to clear each chapter like a lame loser and she apparenly only needs to retry once wow what a nERD have fun with ur conquest

(fun unfun fact: i actually did spend over an year stuck in a specially ridiculous chapter of FE6)

138Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:48 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

SO MASTER VERY POST WOW

ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ (Mr. Alice)
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned. (Pan's stun)
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target, that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Mr. Alice/Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0. Extra info on swapping shenanigans.

DAY 1 VOTE TALLY
No lynched was lynched.:

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun, sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

DAY 2 VOTE TALLY
nautilus the ??? was lynched.:

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~ (Mr. Alice)
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.
ezzelin received a message
Lucas touched the ~HOUSE~

DAY 3 VOTE TALLY
Mr. Alice the town was lynched.:

ACTIONS N3
Tiki the Troll was jailed.
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou the town was killed. (mafia NK)

nautilus left a long ass message on rollover.

DAY 4 VOTE TALLY
No one was lynched.:

ACTIONS N4
~TIMELINE SPLIT~ - 12:22

N4(A) claimed by deo
eleni was jailed. (???)
chinomi was stunned. (Rasei?)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)

N4(B) THE TIMELINE THAT HAPPENED
alcasync was jailed. (???)
Mr. Gerbear was stunned. (Rasei?)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK, not eleni's power)
The glorious hero, Tiki the Troll is town.

lulu's ability was stolen.
T3tsuya received a message.

DAY 5 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:
THANKS OBAMA GERRY (info he got on plot)

DAY 5 INTERMISSION - 17:00
Angelstar the town was killed.

DAY 5 INTERMISSION THE ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - 08:00
plotstickers was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

ACTIONS N5
lulu was jailed.
Entelechy was stunned. (Rasei)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed.
Tiki the Troll thwarted the mafia, swept T3tsuya off his feet, and the pair of them rode off into the sunset.

DAY 6 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:

ACTIONS N6
lulu the town was killed.
eleni the town was killed.

DAY 7 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers the mafia was lynched.:

DAY 7 INTERMISSION - 00:00
Sammiya the mafia was killed. (alcasync)

ACTIONS N7
Five was jailed. (mafia jailer)
Deo was stunned. (Rasei)

Tiki the Troll was killed. (mafia NK, not shown on rollover)

DAY 8 VOTE TALLY
ezzelin the mafia was lynched & plotstickers was revived:

DAY 8 INTERMISSION
eleni was revived. (T3tsuya)

ACTIONS N8
plotstickers was stunned. (Rasei)
Five the town was killed. (mafia NK)
alcasync the town died. (own ability)
lulu was revived. (alcasync)

DAY 9 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was lynched YET AGAIN:

ACTIONS N9
T3tsuya was jailed. (lulu)
Entelechy was stunned. (Rasei)
Rasei the town was killed. (mafia NK)

DAY 10 VOTE TALLY
Entelechy was lynched:

ACTIONS N10
high seraph was jailed.
Deo the town was killed. (mafia NK)

DAY 11 VOTE TALLY
tba

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Updated prologue hints.
Rollover hint compilation.
The Intermission.
Posts plot has eaten.
Discussion on tally.
chinomi's sunsets
TOO LUX; DIDN'T READ infodump

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

139Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:49 am

Five

Five

which chapter was that

FE6 had some shit

(sorry I am just a friendly fire emblem ghost)

140Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 9 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Whoops, totally got jail and stun mixed up. Sorry, I glanced at rollover while cooking dinner last night and rushed to start discussion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum