Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 60]

46 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:08 am

- LESS THAN AN HOUR REMAINS -


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

47 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 am

First: i hope you get well soon, Ardonye. :(
Second: Please tell me we're not about to get two Maf Vig kills in a single phase, heh...


_________________
View user profile

48 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:26 am

What in the fresh fuckhell are you talking about, Tiki?


_________________
Luxaria wrote:They call her the game host, but I call her beautiful!
She really did a great job, running this musical!
But I have this big problem, whenever I trill!
I give her pretty words, but she sends me the mod kill.
View user profile

49 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 am

That would really suck Tiki


_________________
"I never dreamed a character inside the story could change the story." - Drosselmeyer


NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

50 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:54 am

Five wrote:What in the fresh fuckhell are you talking about, Tiki?

Er, double role powers, right? Well, if there's someone whose role power is a kill, this could get messy, no?


_________________
View user profile

51 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 pm


- 0 HOURS REMAIN -



NO MORE NIGHT ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED

You may continue to speculate until the phase ends at 8PM.



_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

52 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:08 pm

confirmed moon


_________________
View user profile

53 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

I need to finish that game.


_________________
View user profile

54 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:15 pm

I've never actually finished any of the four LoZ games I've touched, but Majora's Mask has such an interesting story and premise.

+1

Music while we wait.


_________________
View user profile

55 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Five wrote:What in the fresh fuckhell are you talking about, Tiki?

Er, double role powers, right? Well, if there's someone whose role power is a kill, this could get messy, no?

Only one timeline is chosen, yeah? So still only one set of actions, if we trust our hosrs.

View user profile

56 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:33 pm

O v O


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

57 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 pm

drandahl wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
Five wrote:What in the fresh fuckhell are you talking about, Tiki?

Er, double role powers, right? Well, if there's someone whose role power is a kill, this could get messy, no?

Only one timeline is chosen, yeah? So still only one set of actions, if we trust our hosrs.

Oh, yep, you're right. I was really tired when i saw the message, didn't notice that last, little sentence after the example.
Well that's good.

Ninja'd by owl.

Scratch what I just said. I trust nothing.


_________________
View user profile

58 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 pm

Something something, best start believing in troll games, something something, you're in one.

Though, I suppose for Tiki that every game is a troll game.

Hm.


_________________
View user profile

59 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Luxaria wrote:Something something, best start believing in troll games, something something, you're in one.

Though, I suppose for Tiki that every game is a troll game.

Hm.

It is...UNTIL YOU STEAL MY TROLL POWERS SO YOU CAN USE THEM IN THE MOST BORING WAY POSSIBLE (ie, tactically).


_________________
View user profile

60 Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:55 pm

This is not a troll game it is a 100% serious game and I would like for everyone to take it seriously thanks. hoot.


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum