Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 60]

196Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING THE ACRONYM ABVC, PRETEND YOU ARE SAYING ACDC. EXCEPT WITH ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LETTERS.

its not my fault you don't have eyes lucas

why did this also page top please don't look at me I'm leaving now I'll never come back

197Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Mr. Gerbear

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy Plotstickers

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

EZZELIN vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS VIII

DRANDAHL II

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

MR. GERBEAR I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

198Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:51 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i still dont know what abvc means tho

199Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(Spoiler alert:

It means if you don't vote two day phases in a row you become temporarily as vanilla as a white rapper.)

200Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

activity by vote count!!!! thats it rite

201Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

lulu

lulu

five wrote:As a matter of curiosity, does anyone have an opinion on the possible existence of a town revival role? I have to wonder if they would've acted by now/what the meta of this group looks like about revives since one hasn't yet showed up yet despite a few confirmed town deaths (including a bus driver, blah blah, stuff that's been said repeatedly about them causing problems for the mafia).
alcasync wrote:Umm! And I can confirm that a revival role exists because parts of my death ability don't make sense if there is no revival role.

ftr if angelstar was killed by maf the only reason i can really think of is (1) if she's an alignment cop and she acted on one of them last night, and they are aware of both of these pieces of information, or (2) somewhat more likely, if they found out she's the town revive. the latter is in line with her book (ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD) but would be unfortunate!

for my own part as a reviver i prefer to act on the first town possible for ratio reasons (also because i wanna ensure i get my revive off before i die) but i guess it varies depending on playstyle.

202Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:04 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

9.1 FUCKTSUDON

Total Time:
Prep: 20 min
Cooking: 10 min

Yield:
serves 20

Ingredients:
3 large HARD TO TYPE
1/3 cup superglue
2 teaspoons fingers
1 tablespoon IRL
1 tablespoon not a joke
1/4 teaspoon crying starch
2 teaspoons vote oil
1/2 small plotstickers, thinly sliced
380 grams low profile activity
1 SCREAMING (chopped, for garnish)
2 bowls PAIN – cooked short grain

Directions:
Break the HARD TO TYPEs into a bowl and mix until it gets even harder. Add the superglue, fingers, IRL, not a joke, and crying starch to a bowl and stir to combine.1

Add the vote oil and plotstickers to a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and saute the plots until soft and just starting to brown. Push the plots to the edge of the pan and add the low profile activity in the center.2

Pour the sauce around the low profile activity and cover for 1 minute to let the sauce thicken and the ingredients reheat, flipping them once to ensure they're well seasoned on all sides.

Pour the HARD TO TYPE all over and around the dish and sprinkle on the SCREAMING. Cover and steam until the HARD TO TYPE is just a little less cooked than you want. Put the PAIN into bowls and cover with the plot vote and glue sauce mixture.3

Chef's Notes:
1 yes I literally fucking glued my fingers irl they're fucking coated in dried superglue I've been trying to get it off but I have not acetone I'm gonna cry I did read but I have no energy nor patience for maf rn
2 idk plot always has this low activity profile and it doesn't necessarily mean they're maf but if they're non-contributing town it won't be much of a loss either and they've been voted before but haven't really reacted much?? nor started posting more.
3 gonna go back to crying and screaming in pain as I try to scrub this fucking glue off with hot water and soap and scrub brush and not destroy my skin
also.
there are roles not in that collage of cover images that acted last night. or well I know one is, and I assume there may be more.

203Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sorry to hear, ezz. Try using margarine to rub it off, or heavily salted water. You can use heavily salted lemon juice if you have it.

204Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote: plot

let's read some akatsuki no yona sometime this week

205Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

chinomi wrote:
Cure wrote:some people like being strangled, chi.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Tumblr_nibct1jES21thn3fyo1_500

You're one of them, aren't you Chi

drandahl wrote:Sorry to hear, ezz. Try using margarine to rub it off, or heavily salted water. You can use heavily salted lemon juice if you have it.

Dran telling people to use heavily salted lemon juice after she's scrubbed her fingers creating thousands of tiny micro-abrasions.

Ok Hitler slow down there for a second.

lulu wrote:
five wrote:As a matter of curiosity, does anyone have an opinion on the possible existence of a town revival role? I have to wonder if they would've acted by now/what the meta of this group looks like about revives since one hasn't yet showed up yet despite a few confirmed town deaths (including a bus driver, blah blah, stuff that's been said repeatedly about them causing problems for the mafia).
alcasync wrote:Umm! And I can confirm that a revival role exists because parts of my death ability don't make sense if there is no revival role.

ftr if angelstar was killed by maf the only reason i can really think of is (1) if she's an alignment cop and she acted on one of them last night, and they are aware of both of these pieces of information, or (2) somewhat more likely, if they found out she's the town revive. the latter is in line with her book (ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD) but would be unfortunate!

for my own part as a reviver i prefer to act on the first town possible for ratio reasons (also because i wanna ensure i get my revive off before i die) but i guess it varies depending on playstyle.

I tend to wait until there's information that the town member will be able to immediately help as soon as they come back, because usually it means that if they were a powerful role, they're just going to die again. Ratio is in no real peril right now at all so I'm not surprised the revive role hasn't acted.

But why do you feel like "All my friends are DEAD" is a revive role

206Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Rasei

Rasei

is starting to get nervous that everyone jumping on my vote and no one is protecting plots. Plot needs to to talk

207Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

T3tsuya wrote:
chinomi wrote:
Cure wrote:some people like being strangled, chi.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Tumblr_nibct1jES21thn3fyo1_500

You're one of them, aren't you Chi

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 OmakeGifAnime-Saekano-Episode5-UtahaYawnInterrupted_zps3a2469c1

208Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

PLOTSTICKERS was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

209Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh............... okay...........

210Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Huh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum