Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 58]

511Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry. I will commit seppuku for changing my vote to many times.

Edit: unvote; vote: Pan this is the last one I swear

512Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Ie6MZja

VOTES

PAN vs. No Lynch

RASEI vs. Deo Tiki The Troll T3tsuya Sammiya Angelstar Pan

ALCASYNC vs. Aeiou Luxaria Nautilus

LULU vs. Aeiou

ARDONYE vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

DRANDAHL vs. Chinomi Alcasync

AEIOU vs. Deo

FIVE vs. lulu

EZZELIN vs. Deo

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Deo

ELENI vs. lulu

T3TSUYA vs. lulu

NAUTILUS vs. lulu

MR. GERBEAR vs. Drandahl

TIKI THE TROLL vs. lulu

ANGELSTAR vs. No Vote

Mr. ALICE vs. lulu
TOTALS

LULU VI

DEO II

NO VOTE II

AEIOU I

NO LYNCH I

NAUTILUS I

DRANDAHL I

PAN I

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

513Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok i lied i'll just Vote: lulu now because i may be going somewhere later tonight and idk if i'll be back home before rollover

514Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:29 pm

lulu

lulu

OK FINE i guess it's getting to around the time i should try shaking votes off so there's time to talk about it? at the very least even if i get lynched out today there'll be some info to work with

- i'm the townjail
- i jailed sammiya on n0, alca was certainly jailed by maf n0 which basically clears her as town to me
- i was jailed on n1, but i tried to act on drandahl b/c i took a wild guess at his role & thought maf would NK him

i was trying to figure out if i got jailed by maf or if my jail had been busdriven / reflected last night (which is why i asked rasei who she acted on). the former would mean maf has a dedicated jailer, the latter would mean maf has an every-other-night jailer which i honestly thought was more likely going into this phase.

because i explicitly didn't claim the missing jail and rasei claimed stunner, if the maf jailer acted last night it's likely maf would think either ezzelin (who was also stunned) or mr. gerbear (who claimed to have forgotten to act) was the town jailer - if this is the case, one of both of them would likely be acted on in some capacity tomorrow night, so i was planning on waiting it out to see what happened.

i assume that five is an investigative of some sort and found me suspicious for pretending not to know about the missing jail BUT WHY WOULD A PROTECTIVE ROLE EVER CLAIM?? LIKE?? THERES LITERALLY NO REASON TO CLAIM AS TOWN DOCTOR/JAIL UNLESS YOURE ABOUT TO DIE OR YOU'RE 100% SURE YOU CAN OUT A MAF?? IF IM A TOWNJAIL THAT GOT JAILED BY MAF OFC I'M GOING TO TRY TO DEFLECT IT & ACT CLUELESS??

i'm willing to believe five is town & being truthful about having information. ftr, though it's entirely understandable for a town investigative five to act on me after my d1 eleni vote, it's also possible maf had their rolecop act on me n0 and are completely aware of my role which is why i got jailed last night & called out for lying by five. i honestly don't believe i'm enough of a threat to warrant a n0 investigation from mafia tho - if i was acted on n0 i'm inclined to believe one or both of aeiou or chinomi are maf.

based on my notes, someone on this list is the maf jailer:
NAUTILUS
LUXARIA
AEIOU
TIKI THE TROLL
ANGELSTAR
MR. GERBEAR
PANPANPANDY
ARDONYE
ENTELECHY
PLOTSTICKERS
DEO

here's my updated read list:
- maf lean: lux, gut feeling
- maf lean: aeiou, gut feeling
- maf lean: high seraph, gut feeling
- if aeiou flips maf i might look at five but i want to see their explanation for why they FOSd me first

the deo vote felt unnatural. i'm still gunning for an aeiou lynch this phase. i'm willing to vote for luxaria but can't express why i feel she's scummy so it seems like it'd be a fruitless vote.

515Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

bubbles

alright after reading that and thinking about some other stuff, i might (VERY big 'might') be willing to take my vote off lulu today, if i get some more info, though i'd still need someone else to vote and i'm v ??? about that

who was the person who said that t3t was the n0 nk? can someone double check this for me

516Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

lulu

lulu

that was eleni, right?

from my understanding of their claims, if eleni is town then t3t must be town - the only scenario in which it makes sense for t3t to be maf while eleni is town is if maf has a doctor which would be an odd role for maf.

if eleni is maf, t3t may be town or maf. i'm willing to believe eleni's town, though.

517Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wHERE IS ELENI MY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL AMAZING ELENIIIII

see i'm like
i want to know more about how she knows t3t was n0 nk but like...at the same time i don't want to paint a target on her either...? THIS IS ACTUALLY PROBABLY A REALLY SHITTY THING TO DO AND I'M SORRY IF I FUCK THINGS UP FOR TOWN

i'm gonna keep my vote on lulu until eleni can get on and maybe say a little more about all this? i mean i understand if you don't want to, so please don't feel pressured! ; w ;

I'M STARTING TO FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT THIS, but you're right, either way, i think we'll get some info out of this oh my god i should have thought about all this sooner ahhhhh speedwalks away onto meatball street

518Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

At that point I wasn't sure what troubled me more. The possibility of losing a powerful ally, out the fact that our apparent hostess for the evening still counted a vote against me, even if the one who voiced their opinion against me had changed their mind, as those in this mercurial lot tend to do.

I was also having trouble trying to guess if her claim of reading the other host was euphemism or not. It didn't seem unlikely, but considering the claws and feathers on this harpy that could tear even an ork in twain, the literal was also a possibility.

Still, my biggest concern was wondering if this was an oversight from this Warp-spawned creature, or did someone have the power to guide the hands of others from behind the scenes?

519Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

leans in and squints

520Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:07 pm

lulu

lulu

DIDNT ELENI BASICALLY SOFT CLAIM BUS DRIVER?? AM I MISTAKEN??

edit: ftr i dont feel bad talking about bus driver claims - whether it's truthful or not town bus drivers are incredibly difficult for maf to deal with because as long as they keep bussing themselves maf runs a chance of having a NK land on their own team

521Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

??????????????

DID SHE?!

ELENI IS LITERALY THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS IF SO

OH MY GOD

LET ME RIDE THAT BUS I'M SURE IT GOES INTO THE LAND OF INFINITE DREAMS AND WONDERFUL WISHES WHERE FEASTS ARE DAILY AND FOOD IS PLENTIFUL

522Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Aeiou

I'm inclining to trust Lulu now atm. I was debating on the best course of action but for now I feel okay about this. Town's in a pretty good position.

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Momiji-Sohma-momiji-sohma-17373137-400-290

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

523Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

With family in town, I haven't been able to follow this thread, but I don't want to throw away my vote. On the very tenuous grounds that Ninfia voted for Deo yesterday, and then died, I will vote:Deo.

524Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Aeiou I'm sorry Cure. Please don't be mad. Also I think the intermission has changed. It's talking about food and Blaire.

525Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:08 pm

eleni

eleni

sorry this is going to be a rushed post as i'm going out soon! will try to check in on my phone before rollover if i can

lulu wrote:from my understanding of their claims, if eleni is town then t3t must be town - the only scenario in which it makes sense for t3t to be maf while eleni is town is if maf has a doctor which would be an odd role for maf.
see my previous post- there's a scenario in which T3t could be maf but it's unlikely

umm i don't want to reveal my role completely sorry blaire! ;__;

but i'm not bus driver, it's not a "standard" role

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum