Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

61 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Rasei blinked at Doctor T3tsuya, with tears in her eyes.

"Why would I kill Doctor Cure? I enjoyed your flirtation with her and her cute reactions."

She knelt down next to the body, tears flowing down her face. Doctor Cure looked almost peaceful. Rasei shook her head, then stood up. She would find the murderer, and bring them to justice herself. She has a whole playlist of cute kitty videos that would stop any murder in their tracks.

"I couldn't have killed Cure, because I was busy trying to patch up Doctor Lux. I have proof."

She pointed at the so-called missing mug that she washed for Doctor Lux. She always wash the mug on Wednesdays.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

62 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Dr. Andahl wrote:Dr. Andahl

im disgusted with this pun almost as much as i'm disgusted by this post and disgusted with all you people

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CALLING ME CUTE RIGHT NOW

View user profile

63 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Rasei screams as the dead talked. She glomped the closest person, shivering slightly. Ghosts are very scary.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

64 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Anyway, with Cure being cute out of the way, disinclined to think T3t or Tiki would off Cure if they were mafia (less so on Tiki, though). Maybe not Ninfia (she did kind of kill her friend in Snowball maf N0 with a giant snowball, I mean that's cold). Also figure T3t is most likely to vote to protect Cure, if he can, but I'm not sure how many others would follow suit. Possibly Ninfia or drandahl. Cure was my second choice, personally.

So if she didn't get a protect, someone else did. Remaining town either put their votes on someone else, or there weren't enough votes for her because the people that would have could not have because they were and are mafia. But then those same people would have just killed her, which seems unlikely, so.

Focusing most on drandahl (how does this always happen), Rasei, and possibly Ninfia. Blaire is an enigma and representation of the uncontrollable and energetic force of cosmic purpose, so I don't know about her just yet.

god.

am I really just going to vote drandahl D1 like I always do.

I want to, but I don't.

I feel bad voting for Rasei since she's been so excited to finally, finally play, though.

fffffff.

Vote: Ninfia for not being American.

65 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
CIVIL LAWSUITS

T3tsuya v. Luxaria
Luxaria v. Ninfia SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
Luxaria v. drandahl SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
Luxaria v. Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll v. Luxaria

LUXARIA II
MR. ALICE I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

66 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Ninfia

Admin
Nr. Dinfia, M.D. is offended at this overt display of countryism. Dr. Ninfia, M.D., would like to put forth that she voted to protect Luxaria last night. Dr. Ninfia, M.D. would also like to point out that in her country, throwing a snowball is a sign of love, and affection.

It has occured to Dr. Ninfia, M.D. that it is a good idea to copy the words "Dr. Ninfia, M.D." so she does not have to type out the entirety of Dr. Ninfia, M.D. every time she refers to herself, Dr. Ninfia, M.D..

Dr. Ninfia, M.D. considers her options. She is not surprised that Cure was chosen, as it is well known Cure is a strong player. Dr. Ninfia, M.D. continues to think about voting.

67 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 pm

.... Prof. Luxaria, Keeper of Charts, would like to admit her mild embarrassment over this unfortunate misunderstanding due to countryism, for she actually voted to protect Dr. Ninfia, M.D., on the previous night.

And she also wishes to be hit with an affectionate snowball, since, honestly, it has barely snowed, and what little snow that has fallen was not of suitable quality for packing and shaping.

unvote

FINE.
I'LL JUST.
I'LL DO IT.

Vote: drandahl

68 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
Dr. Ninfi☆, M.D. wrote:Dr. Ninfia, M.D. would also like to point out that in her country, throwing a snowball is a sign of love, and affection.

Tell us more about the EXOTIC TRADITIONS of your strange faraway homeland.

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

69 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:06 pm

"What? I know you've been salty ever since I slipped you my near-patented Luxative last week, but we've been friends since we were in med school!"

Dr. Andahl was concerned. "Also, for whatever reason you have, you feel it's strong enough to switch votes from Fr. Nindia, M.D., but you won't say anything more. You're not really giving me anything to respond to here. I'll give you some time to say more, while I go measure out some medical liquids and run some medical simulations in my medical lab."

View user profile

70 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:30 pm

"Hm," thinks Prof. Luxaria, Keeper of Charts.

"Vote: Mr. Alice," she concludes.

71 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Dr. Blaire would like to respond with a curt, "Fight me," as well as commenting that, "Human bodies are basically organ coolers except hotter. Like a toaster oven on the 'keep warm' setting."

72 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Mr. Alice wrote:Dr. Blaire would like to respond with a curt, "Fight me," as well as commenting that, "Human bodies are basically organ coolers except hotter. Like a toaster oven on the 'keep warm' setting."

Some hotter than others, mind.

How dare you vote Dr Blaire Lux. She gets us lunch every day, you must actually be the monster I think you are.

View user profile

73 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:00 pm

(Free) catered lunch is an essential part of any workplace. I'm just stating facts here.

74 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Too late for RP. However, Vote: Luxaria.

Because when it's rolling up a Mafia member, she's overdue.

75 Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:27 am

C☆r3 wrote:How dare you vote Dr Blaire Lux. She gets us lunch every day, you must actually be the monster I think you are.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum