Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

high seraph

high seraph

I can't believe this omfg.

T3t, tell me what happened on N1. Why did't you stun anyone?

Either way all this stuff doesn't even matter, T3t can be the stunner, whatever, it just makes him even more town in my book. However, I still don't know where else to look if not at Cure, since there was no NK last phase. As I've already said, the mafia MUST have tried to pull two kills last phase with that intermission, they didn't withhold their kill. They had no control over who would end up being stunned, so there's no way they would use it to "frame" Cure.

Cure is still frickin mafia, for all I care.

Along with alca and angel and two yet-to-be-determined strangers. That are probably Ninfia and Luxaria tbh. hisses @ this entire thread. i trust no one except my cinnamon bun.

speaking of which

deo... are u still talking to me btw...................................................... :'-(

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't mean to derail you lucas, but I'm genuinely wondering why you think I'm mafia? What about my actions has made you think that? Considering the fact that I've been going after maf actively and my list (posted before t3t's) matched what he was saying more or less?

I've also been pretty open about my actions. I had a one off vig kill that was used up in minji's stunt. I announced before the phase ended it was gonna happen. The mafia-- Lulu?-- probably started with a gun and used it n0, then had to wait a certain amount of turns to make another one.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Guys. What.

Ninfi☆ wrote:I'm at work so this post will be short and sweet.

as I said in my post, I was willing to swap Sammiya out for other players, I'm mostly going for consistency at this point.

I'm still more inclined to vote cure over cur3, however the balance is a lot closer. Gerry seems to have pretty good evidence that one of them is maf, and there's clearly shenanagins going on when it comes to stuns and kills and what have you. Lucas does bring up a pretty good point in that drandahl was the mafia stunner? I'll have to go back and read it but. I dunno I'll think more on it.

I'm pretty okay with just voting Alca out at this point since the thread seems comfortable with the assumption she's mafia. and its not bogged down in the other messes that are going on.

Vote: Alca

I want everyone to actually read this, that means you.

Drandahl was the mafia stunner. I thought this was established but let me clear up anything that might cast any doubt going forward.

I am a stunner. There is nothing attached to that. I can stun every night.
I was jailed in the very first phase and couldn't act, Dran died, and then my stun was the only stun active for the rest of the game.
I've been trying to stun people to assess a level of threat for the entire game and every single one hit the target I intended.
The only stun mafia got off was on Kotakia very early on.

Actually, looking now, there's nothing in the rules preventing me from doing this.

Here's my role PM.

Spoiler:

So as you can see, I can only target my sister through the extremely roundabout silliness of targeting myself on odd numbered nights. Which is what I did. There's no other shenanigans involved in any of this entire thing, and it's very easy to understand. And even then all the shenanigans are contained within my targeting my sister

One Town stunner. One Maf stunner. The Maf stunner is dead. I sincerely don't believe there's a redirect role in this game. Nobody has ever complained about it until Minji sucked everyone into his leg.

I'm not sure about her role but even if we had never spoken to each other at all, you could tell we redirect to each other and can both talk to each other with how this is written.

The fact that this entire fiasco implicates my DARLING WONDER SISTER WHO WOULD NEVER THROW ME OUT A WINDOW, I still need to get it out there so people can draw their own conclusions. In spite of the possibility that my sister will be carted off to detention. AGAIN. JUST LIKE OUR LAST SCHOOL. And I'll be too busy being upset about it to be of any reliable use to anyone.

ASSCOT wrote:I can't believe this omfg.

T3t, tell me what happened on N1. Why did't you stun anyone?

As you're going to be able to tell if you check this part of the thread, I was notably absent for a long while before and after rollover. And when I was around that day it wasn't really contributing, just me telling Blaire to eat batteries. It was just a busy day and I didn't get my actions in in time because I didn't have time to read thread. Muh bad. That's one of the days my sister yelled at me for not sending her a message.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY MY SISTER IS MAFIA. BECAUSE SHE IS WONDERFUL.

BUT I DON'T KNOW, WITH THE INFORMATION WE HAVE, HOW SHE COULD BE FRAMED AT THIS POINT IN TIME. SO DRAW YOUR CONCLUSIONS FROM THERE. And do the investigation work for me because I already did my part and now I am trying to be in hiding but you people keep needing me to clarify.

So like I said people, the list.

Keep to the list.

Go with the most obvious option.

Take them out so we can sleep in our own beds again.

EDIT

Ninfi☆ wrote:The mafia-- Lulu?-- probably started with a gun and used it n0, then had to wait a certain amount of turns to make another one.

A gun was made, fired, and failed to kill Piplups after information was coming out revolving around Piplups clearing people with her ability and us working off of that.

That alone should tell everyone we're not only on to something, but that what we said was correct enough that they tried to stop it immediately.

In flavor I can't see anybody who would have that kind of ability other than Lulu. And Lulu tunneled Kiyo HARD. I don't inherently think that's scummy because at the time it made sense. However due to the information we have now and the suspicions we have now surrounding Kiyo being the helpful town we thought she was and Alca likely being maf, it casts her in a pretty bad light.

In my list, Sammiya is replaced by Lulu.

Last edited by C☆r3 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cure

Cure

I repeat, again: I as a person--I as a mafia player with this particular role that I have that makes me immune to actions half the game, would not be stupid enough to send in the NK on a phase when I was not immune to actions if I had four other teammates. That just... makes literally no sense as something for me to do personally when I am a cautious player and have already been under suspicion in the most recent phases. I have been set up, or an action vanished somewhere. I did not send in the NK. I am actually offended that you'd think I'd do that with the role I have in this game you've been mafia with me before you know I am a cautious mafia player. im not maf. I didn't send the nk. do not pass go. do not collect $200 dollars. GO TO DETENTION FOR YOUR STUPID SCARF RIGHT NOW.

I don't want to believe it could be true, but if my brother IS mafia, I will not be voting him until the others are found. I won't do it. I won't vote my brother unless him being sent to detention results in the game ending. You can't make me. :\

If Alca ends up being town, I am going to sideeye Lucas and Ezzelin so hard my eyes are going to flip all the way around in my skull. vote: Alcasync.

Also, are we going to talk about this gun thing at all, guys?

I DOn'T THINK YOU CAN DIRECTLY QUOTE THINGS FROM THE HOST INCLUDING ROLE PMS, TET. However, I will say that the flavor from tet's role matches up perfectly with mine. My actual active action will not work on tet. I guess i could have extrapolated from my own role that he couldn't directly stun me but I just assumed he could cause I didn't know

Edit: Also, if alca flips town I will be doubting the fact that kiyo was Actually Town and not some sort of rollover deleting weird miller even more.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It really doesn't make sense for Cure to have sent the NK when not immune... But tbqh that could have been another layer on the plan? Idk. That's a bit too complex. I'm more inclined to believe Cure than Cur3 right now really. It makes zero sense for Cur3 to have targeted himself to target Cure just for fun? But then if I believe my own results, that stun should be a Town stun? Unless shenanigans.

Anyway I'm gonna Vote: alcasync too.

@ezz: Here's the questions I asked:

1. Q: Is Kiyoko not allowed to send alcasync a confession of love? A: No

2. Q: Am I allowed to ask you this question? A: Yes

3. Q: Is Kiyoko in detention? A: Yes

4. Q: Is the person who stunned angelstar on Night 3 Town? A: Yes

5. Q: Are Cure and Cur3 of the same faction? A: No

nautilus

nautilus

Hey guys what's going on--

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o0k7fwgNcS1rill27_500

Okay, so, few points to make:

- I... would prefer if people not posted their role PMs in their entirety but I can't make people unsee Tet's role PM so uh. Uh. This is awkward. I'm going to straight up say though that every PM in this game is in an identical format though jsyk

- Rollover tomorrow will be guaranteed late by an hour or so (I think I mentioned this very early on that the rollover will be delayed on January 29th/30th). Like today to avoid having to deal with actions that are sent after the rollover cutoff, I'll count all votes until noon and torture all of you with the result like an hour or two later.

Cure

Cure

ANOTHER THING: You could suggest that "well tet can't target you so you would have been safe to send in the nk, right?" but I straight up didn't know he couldn't stun me directly until he said so just now. He never mentioned anything of that nature when he told me he was a stunner on N0 (or if he did I overlooked it). In fact, I was scolding people for thinking he couldn't stun me directly before he clarified that that was the case. (Also, in that case, why would you assume that he couldn't stun me directly when i never said he couldn't unless you already knew beforehand ARE YOU MAFIA LUCAS).

I'd still never send in the NK on nights when I'm vulnerable if I had a role that made me invulnerable the rest of the time. Regardless of jealous brothers and their stuns, and regardless of this game and its flavor. scowls. Even if you still think I'm mafia for whatever reason (I am not), I did not send the NK last night so I don't know wtf is happening with that.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
I DOn'T THINK YOU CAN DIRECTLY QUOTE THINGS FROM THE HOST INCLUDING ROLE PMS, TET.

I SURE CAN LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE. THERE'S NOTHING PREVENTING ME FROM POSTING THE DIRECT PM. NOBODY SAID A THING AGAINST IT.

But just to quell any butthurt that might come from it, I modified it the tiniest amount.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:It really doesn't make sense for Cure to have sent the NK when not immune... But tbqh that could have been another layer on the plan? Idk. That's a bit too complex. I'm more inclined to believe Cure than Cur3 right now really. It makes zero sense for Cur3 to have targeted himself to target Cure just for fun? But then if I believe my own results, that stun should be a Town stun? Unless shenanigans.

Are you serious right now, ok NOW I'M ACTUALLY GETTING A LITTLE GRUMPY.

LISTEN PEOPLE

I WILL NOT IMPLICATE MY SISTER. I TOLD HER N0 I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HER EVER BECAUSE I SUPPORT HER ALWAYS AND I STICK TO THAT.

I, HOWEVER, WILL CLEAR UP ANY LOGICAL ERRORS THAT WILL LEAD TO TOWN DIGGING IT'S OWN GRAVE IN THE FUTURE. WHICH WILL HAPPEN IF IT KEEPS ON LIKE THIS.

I just posted my role PM in it's entirety. Please look at it and let me know if you can find anything wrong with it (other than obvious modifications to quell asspain). I backed up everything I claimed I did the entire game. There is provably one town stunner and I can continue to prove it is me moving forward if it's required, which it should not be.

Every single one of your questions from your own role that you've asked has been provably correct so far Gerry and this is the only one to be called into question.

I didn't just target her to be funny. It was mostly to be funny, but on top of a 'Wow what if'. The fact it was established that I would not do the thing I just did and in fact had to clarify to the teacher that I could do what I just did and then wait for her to get back to me to make sure I could shows that it was something difficult to plan around simply by virtue of the fact it happening at all would be surprising. The simplest answer is most often the correct answer. And the simplest answer is that it just was not expected.

If literally anybody can come up with a scenario where something else has happened, I'd like to hear it. Give exact details on what roles would be required to make it happen. Because I just gave how it could, and did happen based on roles we know exist and can prove are town aligned.

If after all that people are scratching their heads wondering when your own abilities tells you what is more believable, I am suspicious. Not suspicious you are mafia, but suspicious that reason and logical thinking based on facts and not opinions will ever prevail in a game where that is the norm.

Nobody should be suspicious of me ever again after this. I did something contrary to everything that was expected and something that would be detrimental to myself. I'd like everyone to remember that and remember what was talked about earlier with people trying to sway opinion off of our list.

If, against all freaking convention, I am not believed still. Stuns come before everything else in terms of priority except bussing. I don't believe we have a bus role. I can attempt to stun a target of town's choosing tonight if that's what happens.

STOP MAKING ME GRUMPY WHEN I'M TRYING TO HELP BUT ALSO ALREADY UPSET MY SISTER IS CRYING AND BEATING ME.

Cure

Cure

I DIDN'T FUCKING SEND THE NK.

I think everyone should just leave me and my brother alone for now. Our love friendly sibling argument is harmless and not hurting anyone else. UvU I've already said I'm not willing to cart him off to detention unless he's the last mafia member standing, and I will murder make anyone cry who tries to do so. I assume he feels the same about me.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

This is why Mom left.

Cure

Cure

I can't believe you'd say that in public in front of ALL THESE PEOPLE

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:I can't believe you'd say that in public in front of ALL THESE PEOPLE

Cure wrote:HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF MY BROTHER AND I HAVING PRIVATE MOVIE NIGHT. WE LIKE CUDDLING IN OUR UNDERWEAR.

Yes let's talk about people revealing things to the public.

Cure

Cure

Y-YOU KNOW I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET BACK AT YOU.

Do you think I haven't noticed? Do you think I'm too blind to see the way you look at Sensei? THE WAY YOU CHERISH THAT STAR SHE GAVE YOU LIKE IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD TO YOU? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SENDING ME MESSAGES DURING THESE LATE NIGHT CLASSES BECAUSE YOu'RE TOO BUSY STARING AT OUR TEACHER.

this sure is a pagetop

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Alcasync

I've read the thread and despite my past of having my kokoro broke by Cute-senpai caution I am inclined to trust both T3t and Cure. (Though, interesting fact: Last night I gave piplups a lollipop. I had ALMOST given T3t one but decided on piplups instead. I have no clue on if it would've redirected onto Cure or not, or if it would've just boosted T3t.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Y-YOU KNOW I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET BACK AT YOU.

Do you think I haven't noticed? Do you think I'm too blind to see the way you look at Sensei? THE WAY YOU CHERISH THAT STAR SHE GAVE YOU LIKE IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD TO YOU? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SENDING ME MESSAGES DURING THESE LATE NIGHT CLASSES BECAUSE YOu'RE TOO BUSY STARING AT OUR TEACHER.

this sure is a pagetop

MY STAR IS PRETTY IMPORTANT. I like stars and recognition. Teacher gives me both. But I promise our relationship is entirely, well. Not platonic. What word would I use

Parasitic. Our relationship is completely parasitic. I need stars and I will do ridiculous things to get them.

If you think I'm looking at Teacher anywhere similar to how you looked at the School Nurse. Or how the School Nurse looked at you. Or how I looked at the School Nurse. I would be worried too. But that doesn't mean I care less. I just stunned you and gave you the silent treatment because I was hurt too. Why are we doing this to each other.

What a year with the nurse, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum