Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 GxuMNNU

Episode 10: [Beyond Good and Evil] (Day 5)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

minji: Now I'm just some guy with a leg.

high seraph: Altho... I'm still kind of worried. Deo, you said you wouldn't be around much longer? D-don't say stuff like that, baka!!!!!! What am I supposed to do with all the Baagen Daaz I've stocked up?? I bought enough that should last until we graduate from high school! Don't go, ok??

piplups: Apparently my Mystic Eye does not discriminate whether or not a student has freedom of movement to acknowledge their dormant heroic potential!!

a flock of crows in the distance: [begin cawing loudly]

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q An attempt was made to lynch high seraph, but it failed!

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-28727-1387214341-1 Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 Anigif_original-grid-image-28764-1387214459-3

minji

minji

I'm laughing cause I tried submitting my post with 10seconds before noon but it got eaten up to some error, will repost it in a sec I guess?? ?? ?
Edit: Or not cause it doesn't seem to be appearing for me--
Uh lost post was clarifying to Lulu @ it wasn't all night actions but just stuns, jails, and detention slips. Also an apology to Ninfia I'm still very sorry!! Also guess my last second vote doesn't matter, haha. Now that's x num of votes I missed out on thanks to oversleeping ugh. Maybe better if I do a night vote from now on rather than waiting. ;__;

Lucas tho. (Now it's a full day without any detention slips, isn't that good--)

Last edited by minji on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q An attempt was made to lynch high seraph, but it failed!

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

high seraph wrote:Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-28727-1387214341-1 Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 56 Anigif_original-grid-image-28764-1387214459-3

EXCUSE ME WE SAID THAT YOUR ASCOT NEEDS TO GO.

high seraph

high seraph

I literally told you guys that you'd be wasting a day phase lynching me omg.

Anyway I'm the bulletproof that piplups was talking about and I am town! I know piplups asked me to go into specifics about my role power os that she could clear me, but I'm not... going to do that, because other aspects of my role have come into play now that my bulletproof has been triggered. I hope you don't mind. Some dark secrets should never come to light... And I hope mine doesn't. If you know it already, piplups, I would appreciate it if you didn't go around spreading rumours, ok? Please?

I just want to enjoy high school holding hands with deo ok........

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:I literally told you guys that you'd be wasting a day phase lynching me omg.

Anyway I'm the bulletproof that piplups was talking about and I am town!

That's interesting given that it's lynchproof roles that can't be lynched. Bulletproof roles are unable to be killed during the night.

I'll leave it up to piplups to explain that one because at this point I think you need to go to the underground sub-basement detention room for the weekend and miss all the fun we're all going to be having.

high seraph

high seraph

wow yeah lynch me again for using the terms interchangeably thats so scummy

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:
vote: Cure

LIKE?? I know this is gonna be useless tbh because we're too close to rollover (even though rollover is happening later now?? idk), but I feel like most of Cure's posts are taking a piggyback ride on either Kiyo or T3t. THis may be 100% inaccurate since, as you all know, I don't even go to this school, but that's how I'm gonna use my useless vote ☆

I've said this before, but I DO get an overall feeling that T3t is town, and he has repeatedly said that Cure "can't be evil" or whatever, but is there, like, any ACTUAL REAL FACTUAL reason why you would believe that, or is that just role-based flavor??

What? Most of my posts were AGAINST Kiyo. I was reluctant and suspicious of her the entire time she was alive, and I only grudgingly went along with her "don't vote this person" claims at best. Most of my vote targets have been people Tet wasn't voting. In fact, other than silly flavor things, I haven't really been agreeing with Tet's suspicion lists.

You, on the other hand, (and a couple others) keep saying things like "well I'm suspicious of Cure" and then not really providing any reasoning other than "well... I'm just suspicious of her. I don't have any FACTUAL reason not to be!" Okay but do you have any FACTUAL reason TO be suspicious of me? It just sort of screams of "well one of the twins SHOULD be mafia, so let me try to come up with SOME reason why cure is scummy" but piggybacking off tet and kiyo is the exact thing I haven't been doing tbqh.

Also it's really convenient that Pocha came up with a town bulletproof role right as you were up to be lynched. Do you know who else can be bulletproof? Mafia. (There's also really no way to tell for certain that the role Pocha learned IS town, because as far as I can tell, she doesn't learn alignments. She seems pretty convinced it is, but I am pretty convinced you're not town).

high seraph

high seraph

Yeahhh because it makes sense that pocha would risk her own integrity before the thread for the sake of a player who they knew wouldn't die, and bring suspicion to two mafia players instead of just one, right? Actually no, that doesn't make much sense? And yeah, if Pocha's claims are accurate, then it's very obvious to her that I am town, because her Mystic Eye has seen my darkest secret. It's up to you to believe her or not. The fact that you'd insist that either of us can be mafia at this point really just makes me more suspicious of you tbh.

And I don't have any actual real factual reason for believing anyone is town Raie, sorry. All I know is that I am town, and that you and T3t have crossed each other off your respective suspects lists all game long. That's why I asked T3t if he had any concrete reasons, maybe role-related, to believe that you are town, because I feel like I can believe him to some degree, whereas I don't believe you so much, and it's not just because one of the twins must be mafia, I've scrapped that idea as soon as nautilus confirmed in-thread that alignments were rolled first.

Anyway, I have some backreading to do instead of reviewing for my test. (~ O vO)~

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

For the record, I typically see lynchproof as being more mafia-aligned then town aligned myself.

I suppose it can be useful as a town member but it feels predominately mafia to me?

Now to decide whom to send a lollipop to. (Which I will not be announcing until the next day phase.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Cure

Cure

I didn't say Pocha isn't town. I think Pocha is town, I just think it's convenient that she said there's a TOWN bulletproof, so you can just say you're that person, when there could easily be a mafia bulletproof as well (which I think you are). Also since I think Pocha is town, you can just be like WELL TOWN POCHA THINKS I'M TOWN SO I'M TOWN, when there's really no way to 100% prove you're town. There might even be more bulletproof roles than the one she learned, and you could just be pretending to be that one. Maybe you're not actually bulletproof and you had a one-use lynchsave. You could then claim the role Pocha learned. There's lots of possibilities.

nautilus

nautilus

Breaking up this hardcore speculation (!!) with a star for Lucas, because he pointed out some errors in the rollover episode numbers. ☆

i have so many stars

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:other aspects of my role have come into play now that my bulletproof has been triggered. I hope you don't mind. Some dark secrets should never come to light...

high seraph wrote:wow yeah lynch me again for using the terms interchangeably thats so scummy

Yes ok me wanting to lynch the guy under suspicion, who then turned out lynchproof (often a mafia role), then that guy backed up his role with an incorrect term while ranting about his DARK SECRETS means I'm scummy.

Yes sure I understand you're right lock me up

Like I said, I'll wait for Piplups to clarify. If Piplups said bulletproof and MEANT bulletproof that means you're lying and I'll throw you out a window. If Piplups used bulletproof interchangeably with lynchproof then I'm willing to believe you. But given that you piggybacked onto Piplups' ability to clear yourself, that means the power to clear yourself isn't yours, it's Piplups'.

high seraph wrote:That's why I asked T3t if he had any concrete reasons, maybe role-related, to believe that you are town

She is my sister.
That's all I need.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Soooooooo glad I don't need to care. XD

Monkey Paw is bad enough.

Taki grabbed High Seraph by the wrists, swinging him around as she laughed happily. "Yay, no one goes to detention today! Yay for Ascot-Chan!"

high seraph

high seraph

I already said I'm not going to give any more information about my role than what has already been made public at this point, but for clarity's sake I was killproof. My role says I can escape from detention. It doesn't matter if I'm being NK'd or lynched, I could escape either. Now I've been lynched and a second aspect of my role (my Dark Secret) has come into effect. That's all you're getting from me. Call me lynchproof, call me bulletproof, call me killproof, call me lucas. It's me.

I'm pretty sure that Pocha used the term "bulletproof" as a blanket term to talk about any of these roles, as do pretty much everybody tbh. Pocha, if your results don't mention lynch protection, then I guess you were never talking about me in the first place. However, you can clearly tell that I am town if you know my entire role, and I highly doubt there is another town whateverproof in this game. Anyway, I'm not mafia, and I'm not lying. If there IS a town bulletproof, any doubt can be easily cleared if anyone else claims to be the town bulletproof.

Actually if anyone does claim bulletproof, I'm just instantly gonna become suspicious of that person because it will clearly be a mafia gambit to try and skew the ratio in their favor by taking me down, even if at the cost of whoever counterclaimed me. Tbh I'd never even claim anything that could be counterclaimed, being maf or town, I'm just not bold enough to do pull a stunt like that lmao.

I'm still backreading and summoning dark magic in order to find the mafia but I'll be back soon.

also thank u for the ☆ sensei ; w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum