Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 58]

minji

minji

Woop good morning .. past 4am5amalmost6am.
Also got ninja'd by a few posts as I was writing this but I'll keep this slowly written post relatively unchanged.

re: Intermissions
? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? Drying pan and caramelldansen (dance to the beat, clap your hands together--), is this just entertainment or just a message. And thanks for Angel's ninjaing cause I felt sure there were intermission-like abilities at VDex maf but I couldn't remember if it were true. This could be possible, then?

re: Aeiou [x]
"Sure! I wasn't aware of this info until maybe?? 15 min before I posted?"
Going by sensei's announcements a few hours prior, looks like they may have only seen the result of their investigation(?) as soon as they've popped online? Given Aeiou's activity thus far, I feel I can believe them. I'm unfamiliar with postmortem kinds of abilities but given Aeiou's student description I kind of imagined the explorer suddenly making discoveries like one would do to artifacts or detention rooms, haha. I could be wrong!

re: Kiy☆ko
Once again, the role shehe investigated was indeed mine. If can take a look at the tidbits again here. I find it interesting that if it weren't me, I'd make various guesses based on this and yet... If mafia hasn't acted on me yet, it has kind of made me wonder?? There's a few possibilities I have in mind but I guess I'll have to see.

There's a few other posts that kind of stuck out to me, will try to take another look at them once I've rested and hopefully won't nod off and vanish like last time aaa.

ezzelin

ezzelin

the pan vid could be a hint to the food club w/e full name??
in some way???
????

piplups

piplups

I almost forgot to come back to post a vote pfff

but ok, so if I'm counting right, it's currently 5 plot to 2 angel, with Luxaria being the first to break the tie between them and then ninfia and angel herself following suit. honestly, with two people I'm both unsure of/don't have strong reads on, I think I actually want to go for an almost-tie, just for information regarding potential vote manipulation roles, especially those that are passive or forced-activation (e.g. your vote always counts for two votes even when you didn't intend to make use of it, etc). thus, I'm going to go with Vote: Angelstar, and unless anyone has reads on either of them they're more confident about, I'd like to ask for us to try and actually keep them not tied, but within one vote of each other? that way there's an off-chance we can gain something else out of these two targets that, according to my backreading, nearly everyone besides themselves have found about equally likely to be a target of suspicion.

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
angelstar IV
plotstickers V
lulu I

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q ezzelin vs angelstar
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q lulu vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q alcasync vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs lulu
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs alcasync angelstar
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q Cure vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q Cur3 vs angelstar
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q angelstar vs plotstickers
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 XHMJc5Q piplups vs angelstar

Confessions from last night have been processed, thanks for the wait everyone.

☆ to plotstickers for giving out all those links to rollovers, those were really helpful.

FINALLY: I have been completely disregarding something this entire game, so I'll retcon it at rollover. It's club related so it's not actually tied to the game at large and therefore doesn't have much of an effect buut.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

vote: angelstar

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 GxuMNNU

Episode 06: [Red Giant over Eastern Europe] (Day 3)

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Also: So my error in rollover was that all club actions should not have failed the night before.

Indeed

the rollover for the night phase that was really short should look like this:
[heartgif] The drama club was stunned!

The other note is that I haven't been really sending out notifications for when folks leave clubs, but given that it's almost a week into the game I'm going to consider this inconsequential and scratch my auto-notifs for people leaving clubs.

Anyways, back to messages

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 Bttmaqd
wait... what? where's rollover?
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 D32424c0a6f79112f94212cf426a20ce
Am I missing something

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:

wait... what? where's rollover?

Am I missing something

HIGH SCHOOL

ILLUMINATI

CONFIRMED

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Is there a rollover?
Have all messages been sent?
WHAT'S GOING ON?

ezzelin

ezzelin

ok who ate rollover spit it out now please

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

C☆r3 wrote:

HIGH SCHOOL

ILLUMINATI

CONFIRMED

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 46 666180f96606cf21651e712d5faf0a26

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Uhhh. I'm assuming/wondering if there's some relation or connection to the intermissions for the obvious reason. Does anyone know if either plot or angel were lynched or...

Just when I thought we couldn't get any less information from rollover, now there's literally no rollover. At least we know the phase did end.

alcasync

alcasync

Um. I just caught up and I'm really confused. Based on the votes, plotstickers should have been lynched, right? But since nothing showed up in rollover should we assume the lynch failed? ;v;

Also, regarding my quietness, I'm sorry. I know I'm usually a lot more active. I have some things going on on top of internet issues but I'm talking to nautilus-sensei about it and I'll try to keep at least the minimum level of activity! I feel really bad about not posting more. Also that most of the activity seems to happen when I'm asleep or away from thread, which makes things difficult.

ezzelin

ezzelin

ok so.

I wanted to inform you all that I'll be much less active next week. I'll be staying elsewhere due to family situation, and I won't have wifi 24/7. I should be able to still access the thread hopefully minimally once daily to vote and stuff, but I definitely won't be around all that much.
sensei has already been informed separately.

sorry about that :( I wish I could be more active instead of less but oh well. tbh never even thought I'd live this long.

I'll still be on for around 8h onwards from this post if needed for anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum