Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 58]

Kiyoko

Admin
Sup minji

Sup aeiou

e: Three pagetops in a fucking row WHERE IS MY APPLAUSE

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com
does a slow clap for Kiyoko

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile
Oh hey, on the row with Cure, Tet, and I, our role descriptions are all long enough that we're all on the same line. It's like it's meant to be!

(aka it means nothing)

View user profile
Cure wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh hey, on the row with Cure, Tet, and I, our role descriptions are all long enough that we're all on the same line. It's like it's meant to be!
:V if you look at the last game, all the images are lined up regardless of how long the text is. I'm sure the formatting will be aligned for everyone once singups are done

(aka it means nothing)

But if you look at this game now, it hasn't happened yet. =D

Long time no see, Kiy☆ko!!

View user profile
minji...

... though I guess it doesn't work here because my username has no o's in it anymore

But since I'm sensei I can just give myself stars?!

Maybe this'll work out

@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

View user profile
nautilus-sensei wrote:@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

DON'T RUIN THE MAGIC OF THE MOMENT

nautilus-sensei wrote:@Tiki - Raie is correct that I'm waiting for everyone to submit tropes before I align things, because the bbcode on this forum is really finicky and I'd rather just do it all in one go

like you ruined my snow angel

View user profile
nautilus-sensei wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

like you ruined my snow angel

I WAS SET UP NY NINFIA

View user profile
But I love snow angels. =(

PIC:

An sharp, intrepid news hound whose lack of social skills often leads to misfortune. A techie, he is never seen without his trusty reporter's tablet.

View user profile
This is a placeholder signup that I will edit later with actual, like, information WHOA

View user profile
holy shit nautilus u werent kidding!!!!

welcome, everyone!!! I remember all of you from vdex! I was holyknight on that forum, but feel free to call me Lucas ;w;

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum