Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 58]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, now that my day has quieted down from some other drama, processing a few things. Re-read all of the day phase and current phase and I'm going to highlight the things that stand out to me, since I didn't get around to some of this last night due to other circumstances.

piplups wrote:re:double kill - could it be possible there's a paranoid gun owner-ish role in play? looking over the list, lulu's char has the adjective 'trigger-happy' which makes me think maybe either one of rasei or chinomi targeted h...er

This is something I wondered about as well (in particular, I suggested Rasei might've had an investigative role and targeted someone with a retaliatory effect). Lulu later commented on and confirmed that she was briefly in a relationship with chinomi, but I'm not sure how much to focus on that detail. On one hand, she openly verified their connection when (probably?) only chinomi would have known, and chinomi's dead, so she could've just stayed quiet about it. On the other hand, she's the only one of two characters with a weapon and thus a paranoid gun owner or someone compelled to kill people fits a bit more. But, given the flavor of this game and that people are sent to detention, there could be some roles where someone might rat out nightly visitors to sensei and send them to detention? I'm also not sure if relationships are the best metric since most players are probably in, entering, or leaving relationships, so there's bound to be overlap between kills and romancing.

In the end, though, consensus has more or less arrived at the idea that the presence of two kills suggests a maf vigilante or double night kill (especially since no town has claimed anything to the contrary). After this night phase is over, we might be able to develop a better read on the situation. Like anything, though, worth keeping in mind for later.

Also, totally important and related to this thread, completely...

piplups wrote:oooh ok, I'm actually still in..... disneyland...... ;w;

What did you get to go on and seeeeeeeeeeee and doooooooo ;w;!!

Otherwise, I got out the comments/questions I cared about regarding drandahl and Kiyoko. I think the situation with Mr. Gerbear has basically open and closed itself. Cure loosely touched on the only thing he said that felt off to me, in particular that he was suspicious of drandahl, wanted a D1 lynch, and chose to vote for Kiyoko. That felt a little off considering if he wants a D1 lynch, why would he vote on the person pushing the lynch on a player he apparently scumread? But I can buy the reasoning of him being cautious of Kiyoko bussing a mafia teammate to make herself look town (see: Cure killing Tiki in Snowball bash and Gakuen S1 NK'ing Kiyo N0 to make strong town claims). So, not going to worry about that too much right this moment.

Everyone posted yesterday, but plotstickers never got back to us after her "I'm here" post, and several others dropped a couple of lines. I know this is a big game, but if nothing else comes up I am prepared to policy lynch in future phases since I've seen so many games end with mafia escaping suspicion due to being quiet and flying under the radar.

That's all I've got for now!

Edit: Ninja'd by sensei uwu

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

what does that mean

I MEANT THIS IN RESPONSE TO THE ???? POST

piplups

piplups

...????????????? w...hat just happened

(as I was copying and pasting the text into my organizer doc though, I realized the font was a different color than usual! does that mean something oAo is kiyoko really gone or is this a faking ability) (if it is, though, I can vouch for the fact that it's likely not her own ability)

edit: ---ninja'd by Luxaria pfff I SAW ALL THE THINGS including the parade and fireworks! also ate way too much park food (amusement parks are dangerous oh man too many delicious things all spaced out the entire area there's no escape) :'D

ok but as for something of substance, I just went back to my previous post and realize I miscounted bc I forgot about the two already detention'd students AND that there were actually 24, not 21 players. so six people never submitted a vote yesterday (I didn't count myself because I did in fact vote). thus, the people that never submitted a vote at all were:

ninfia, deo, cure, cur3, plotstickers, kotakia

that's really it for now, since I have nothing else to add just yet *o*

nautilus

nautilus

1) it's not actually real it's a joke

what is not a joke though:

2) the phase has ended give me 3 seconds to process all of this stuff it might take me a bit and i am not doing well

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 B9gsTTw

Episode 03: [As we go around again, again] (Day 2)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Cur3: I knew it. No one just types H in the middle of thread without being guilty.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q lulu has been jailed!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Cooking and Molecular Gastronomy Club.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q The drama club has been stunned.

The ratio is 14T:5M:1N.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

na☆til☆s-sens☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 RgrMESS

Kiyoko: it must be earl grey because you are a hot-tea ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko has been expelled! She was an awful punmaster.

Let it be known you can get away with literal murder and shoving people in secret underground school prisons without any retaliation. But if you pun, you're gone.

piplups wrote:so six people never submitted a vote yesterday (I didn't count myself because I did in fact vote). thus, the people that never submitted a vote at all were:

ninfia, deo, cure, cur3, plotstickers, kotakia

that's really it for now, since I have nothing else to add just yet *o*

Looks about right to me. I slept clear through rollover, my bad. Believe that if you want but expect votes from me every other phase from here forward.

na☆til☆s-sens☆i wrote: the phase has ended

Teacher

It is 10 at night.

You cannot just call class back in session at 10 in the evening.

Students are home, asleep. They're in their beds. You're going to mark them absent because you just, on a whim, decided now was the time for homeroom?

This is the worst school.

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 QN3kgIsCURE
"Someone tried to ask me to go doki doki for them. I'm sorry, my brother is the most important person in my life I told you no one can confess to me!!!"

also: ... blaire is a really weird nk target
also also: it's a really weird time for a phase end, unless it's not a coincidence that it coincided with CONFESSION TIME!!! who did the thing

Luxaria

Luxaria

Uhhhh.

Cure wrote:also also: it's a really weird time for a phase end

+ 1

@ Sensei, if you have a moment (and I hope you feel better soon ;w;!)

When does this phase end? Is it 24 hours from now, or is it at the standard 12:00 PM EST?

nautilus

nautilus

the phase will end on january 22nd at 12:00pm EST so you don't have like a twelve hour day phase due to this

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 F6uFgMfCUR3
"Ahahaha who was it that thought they could hold our attention? I already said nobody could take my dearly beloved sister away from me confess to one of us expecting to not get instantly rejected. I wasn't lying."

na☆til☆s-sens☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Cooking and Molecular Gastronomy Club.

Why did you guys send the one person we would date to detention.

She ate batteries for us.

That's commitment you will never understand.

For speculation's sake, I didn't even get to use my action last night. I literally just logged on to do it as the phase rolled over. Whatever nightowl jerk decided the middle of the damn night was a great time to hold class can go jump in a lake.

EDIT: I am a little astounded that Blaire wasn't President of the Cooking Club. If she was, would that show up in rollover?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

As Mr. Alice walked toward detention hall, she was all-but tackled by a crying Taki. "Oh, no, not you too!" She cried, lifting Mr. Alice's feet off the ground in a big, squishy hug. "But you're so nice!" Taki yelled, swinging Mr. ALice around in the bear hug like a ragdoll.

"I promise, once you get out I'll make you feel better! I'll take you out for hamburgers, with soft, warm buns, and big," Taki gave Mr. Alice a quick squeeze, "nummy," a tighter squeeze, "milkshakes!"

The biggest squeeze.

Holding Mr. Alice tight, Taki cried until the detention-bound student was forced to again move along.

Cure

Cure

okay so we have an (assumed) nk, a jail, and an early phase end. thoughts on mafia potentially dumping all their actions and ending the phase early? in my experience phase enders are usually mafia, but I guess it could be an any alignment relationship ability given the timing?

nautilus

nautilus

EDIT: I am a little astounded that Blaire wasn't President of the Cooking Club. If she was, would that show up in rollover?

yes

piplups

piplups

@Cur3: "What could you possibly be venturing to insinuate, my companion?? Erudition is of the utmost importance, no matter whether the occasion is ripe for the aubade or the celestial radiance of night!!"

but seriously though whoa. I'm assuming this is a "standard" phase-ender ability (of which the most prominent example I remember Dratini all the way back from vdex maf 13), which means it's likely only got one or two shots. which brings up the question of why it was used now, when we're already halfway into the night phase and a lot of actions may have already been sent in. (for reference, Dratini (as town) in that game tried to use it not five minutes into the final night phase, and I (as mafia) ninja'd them by a little bit totally by luck and because I was expecting it)

though... with the fact that lulu has been acted on, and Mr. Alice died, whom, while I don't know enough about them, Cure has mentioned is a weird NK target, I'm still thinking it's possible/likely that lulu is in fact paranoid gun owner, Mr. Alice tried to jail her and was killed, and the mafia just didn't get to send in an NK because of the phase thing. however, there is also nothing in Mr. Alice's blurb suggesting a jailer-type role, unless the character invites someone to a seance with a bunch of ghosts every night or something.

Cure

Cure

piplups wrote:-----Mr. Alice died, whom, while I don't know enough about them, Cure has mentioned is a weird NK target, I'm still thinking it's possible/likely that lulu is in fact paranoid gun owner, Mr. Alice tried to jail her and was killed, and the mafia just didn't get to send in an NK because of the phase thing. however, there is also nothing in Mr. Alice's blurb suggesting a jailer-type role, unless the character invites someone to a seance with a bunch of ghosts every night or something.

Blaire is sort of like the lovable mascot of the mafia forum. She's never hurt anybody before, and the only people who want to hurt her are usually mafia in the day phase trying to get her lynched.

on the jailer note, I think the jailer could easily be mafia rather than town, since the only two actions we have are a jail and a kill. Also, agree Blaire's role doesn't necessarily read jailer to me unless she traps people in the shadow realm for the night... which is a horrifying idea tbh. (i got over-zealous and typed up this post before I actually finished reading the end of yours so it says basically the same thing but i wanted to leave the shadow realm statement in okay)

Last edited by Cure on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in a wrong word)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum