Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 58]

angel★

angel★

Kotakia wrote:y'all i am so excited everyone is back it makes me wanna cry a little bit

JUST LIKE OLD TIMESSSS

IKR ahhhhh so excited!!!!!

whoa pagetop again i'm on a roll

Doak

Doak

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: High School Reunion

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woo, role abilities tonight! That was the most exciting part for me the 1st game, seeing what got conjured up for my character. =D

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Doak wrote:Gakuen Mafia Season 2: High School Reunion

Coincidentally: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqCsd3Sfyr/

nautilus

nautilus

HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

I am ready to send out roles. I'd like to thank the following people for helping me with balancing, and I hope people enjoy the game (I tried my best to make it fun and think about how the roles worked)!

a stick of butter, a dog, someone who isn't even here

The BBCode is going to be finicky for these, so please bear with me if it takes a while for them to get out.

Game start will be tomorrow at noon, EST; I won't be around for most of the morning before game start tomorrow which is why we're going to have an incredibly long pre-game.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:I am ready to send out roles.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 HoOlFk1

Last edited by Taki The Tender on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doak

Doak

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:I am ready to send out roles.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 783

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M SO EXCITED

nautilus

nautilus

I finally finished sending out role PMs. God this forum's BBCode is terrible.

If any of you have any questions about your roles, please let me know! I'll be going to bed now, but I'll take all questions in the morning before rollover.

The ratio will be posted in the N0 rollover!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm excited!!! to play!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

<3 Role

chinomi

chinomi

received a really great role thank you nautilus and thanks to those who looked over the roles

nautilus

nautilus

HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

If you received a PM from me between now and when I was sending out role PMs earlier that wasn't a response to a question you asked me, please read it. In the interest of full disclosure: I accidentally made a few mistakes last night while sending out role PMs and wrestling with the forum's BBCode, and I woke up in this weird cold sweat thinking about it.

If you didn't, don't worry about it because it doesn't concern you and your role is good.

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 GxuMNNU

Episode 00: [Farewell, Cruel Paradise - ENG SUB] (Night 0)

Narrator: Welcome to class 1-B!

[The anime opens with several students walking out from the school.]

alcasync: Uwahh… There's so much stuff I need to do!

plotstickers: [in a gentle voice] Alca-chan? W-what's wrong?

alcasync: It's just that there's so much that I have to do! Homework, university preparation, and now Sensei's said there's a school festival in a few weeks that I have to prepare for! Sometimes I wish I could be like one of those idols in those mobile games, like the μfias!

plotstickers: Hmmm... That does sound nice, but... [puffs out cheeks] What about you, Doak? You're an idol in your spare time, aren't you?

Doak: [tosses hair back and readjusts a hairclip] Being an idol isn't as easy as you think, you know! Sometimes I think being a regular student is a lot easier. Less attention and more of a normal life...

alcasync: [makes a cute pouty face] Y-Yeah, but you don't have to study all the time… You can travel and see the world, too!

Mr. Alice: [is half-awake and pretty much inexplicably sleepwalking, having done non-stop exorcisms the night before night before and slept through every single class she's taken today] ...hhmrrrm...

plotstickers: [blinks] Do... do any of you hear something?

[The scene abruptly shifts to the source of the noise in the bushes. Kiyoko can be seen crouching behind some of the bushes near the walkway.]

Kiyoko: Alca-chan… Someday, I will capture your heart!

[Alcasync turns her head, her eyes widened and her face framed by a series of sparkles. You suspect that the animation studio may have blown their entire budget on this scene.]

alcasync: K-Kiyoko-senpai? I-Is that you?

Kiyoko: [raises head out of bush] A-alca…?

alcasync: I… [turns red] I-I've always loved you, Kiyoko-senpai! You are the only one that understands me! I... I've always acted cold towards you, but I was... I was scared of ... telling you my true feelings...

Kiyoko: Come into my arms, alcasync!

[The scene abruptly changes. Kiyoko is now sitting in a limousine, inexplicably dressed in a king's outfit while the group of girls from earlier is spread all around her. Alcasync is curled up right next to Kiyoko. Everyone is laughing and Mr. Alice is significantly more awake-looking than her character page on the anime's website would imply.]

Kiyoko: Yes! Yes! Come with me, my Kiyoko girls! [The last word of this phrase is inexplicably said in English].

[It becomes evident, however, that this is simply a fantasy of Kiyoko's. The camera zooms out to the group, who have noticed Kiyoko's face poking out from the bushes.]

alcasync: [frowns, kind of like she's stepped on something disgusting] …  気持ち悪い.

Doak and plotstickers: [also twist their faces into disgusted grimaces]

Mr. Alice: [snores]

[alcasync removes one of her shoes and throws it at Kiyoko, knocking Kiyoko out]

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 TY2O0dW

[The scene shifts to what appears to be some sort of empty classroom. Papers are strewn across the floor and notes are written on the blackboard.]

Mr. Gerbear: Alright, team! The school festival is coming up, and our little paper is going to be the first one on the scene! We're going to get all the hottest scoops! What play is the drama club going to run? Will there be a butler café this year? And most importantly: what about the food?

Rasei: Ace detective Rasei, on the case! I'll handle all of the investigative scoops-- ooo, I wonder if there's going to be a murder!

Mr. Gerbear: There probably won't be any murders in--

Kotakia: Murders? More like stabbing my eyes out. Have you seen the Drama Club's costumes for this year's play? I wouldn't blow my nose with such rags.

Kotakia: By the way, I'd like to raise a complaint about my column in the school paper being cut. My last article on rainbow banana hairpieces was surely a master--

[Mr. Gerbear shakes his head, and looks towards the only other person in the room who is actually a dedicated member of the newspaper club]

angelstar: [slightly uneasy about the look Mr. Gerbear has given her] I-I'll handle paper distruwaaahhhh!!

[Somehow, despite not being in the vicinity of anything that can fall over, Angelstar manages to wreck the entire classroom in a way akin to a Rube Goldberg machine].

Mr. Gerbear: … First things first though. Cleaning up the classroom.

[The scene shifts to another classroom. High seraph is hunched over a table with a pamphlet in hand. It appears to be an advertisement for several school clubs in preparation for the school festival.]

high seraph: No... I can't... I can't be put in a situation where people can be hurt again...!

Cur3: Frankly, the fact that they even let you into this school is an embarrassment. You joining a club would probably sink it into the ground faster than angelstar destroying an entire classroom.

Cure: Perhaps they only let you enroll so that people like us can bully you for fun! [laughs in an ojou-sama manner]

[Taki the Tender runs towards high seraph and protects him. Taki's boobs appear to defy physics entirely along the way.]

Taki the Tender: H-Hey, don't make fun of him!! He tries his best, okay?

high seraph: No, Taki, it's okay, I'm fine!! [smiles sheepishly]

Cur3: Oh, look, Cure, there seems to be some garbage gathering in this corner of the classroom.

Cure: How quaint. Perhaps we should leave, though; this disgusting sight is offending my eyes. I heard the Drama Club's president could use a knocking down or two... [smiles]

Cur3: Oooh. Excellent choice, Cure. As always.

[The twins leave.]

[high seraph monologues for an exceptionally long period of time in his thoughts about his tragic past. This monologue is subtitled and extremely long, but several references to an ultimate evil and the loss of a friend can be seen. Several flashbacks showing scenes from the manga can be seen, but the monologue is so long and winding that the reason for these flashbacks is impossible to discern.]

Taki the Tender: [taps] Uh, high seraph? Are you okay?

[high seraph continues to monologue mentally until the scene changes.]

[The scene changes to a nearby field. Minji is sitting on the grass while piplups is waving their hands wildly. Several students have come to watch, either in mild interest or mild amusement.]

minji: [in a completely deadpan voice] Why did you invite me out here?

piplups: Why… [poses] I saw that your leg had a very nefarious curse applied to it! My Mystic Eye sees all, and it appears that the hordes of demons from the Great Beyond have inflicted a terrible ailment to your appendage that must be exorcised immediately!

minji: … It's just injured.

[The camera pans to the crowd]

deo: [innocently to his neighbour] W-what's going on?

chinomi: [shrugs] It's piplups again. Every week he diagnoses someone with some kind of new ailment and makes a scene trying to cure them.

chinomi's cat: [mews]

deo: D-did your plushie just move?

chinomi: No no it certainly did not.

Sammiya: [licks lollipop earnestly] Good entertainment, though.

[The camera pans back to minji and piplups]

minji: ... I'm leaving. This was a waste of time. [walks away offscreen]

piplups: Wait wait waiiit I haven't purged the demon from your leg yet...

piplups: Curses, he left... I must catch up to him! The spirit in my dreams demanded I help him!

piplups: God of lightning deathbringer sandals ... activate!!

[piplups taps his feet together and his shoes begin flashing, revealing that his shoes are actually those kid's shoes with the light-up lights on them. He then runs after minji at a very average pace.]

[Ninfia and Luxaria are sitting in a classroom.]

Ninfia: What is this… school festival? Is this some sort of celebration ritual?

Luxaria: [is in the corner, writing on the faerie equivalent of a notepad and not really paying attention] That girl I met today seems very promising, very promising indeed...

Ninfia: W-what--

Ninfia: [suddenly realizes that Luxaria has antlers, which the main antagonist of the anime he is from also has] Y-you... you're not in league with the Archdemon Lord, are you? No...

Luxaria: The what? Frankly, I'm offended you would think that. I am simply an envoy from the fae-

Ninfia: [begins shouting and raises a fist] Spare me your lies, you vile creature! For the sake of my friends, for the sake of the world... I will vanquish you! You cannot stop me, for my power not only comes from myself... but all of my friends!

[Ninfia tackles Luxaria; while this is going on, Aeiou walks in.]

Aeiou: U-Um... this is a bad time, isn't it?

[The scene changes to the roof of the school building. lulu and ezzelin are seen sitting against the rooftop fence, ezzelin standing and lulu sitting.]

ezzelin: … I never thought you'd never come back to school. I thought that the staff had thrown you out after the last thing you did.

lulu: [spits on the ground and slings one of their weapons across their shoulder] Heh. No fuckin' "suspension" could hold me for too long.

[lulu looks up at ezz.]

lulu: So? What's happenin'? I've been out of the loop.

ezzelin: Well, they say that there's going to be a school festival soon. All the clubs are making events for it, I guess.

lulu: Aw, shit, a festival? Weaaaak.

ezzelin: … There's been a rumour, though. [swirls beaker, because science dictates that ezz must have a random beaker bc science]

lulu: Oi, oi, oi, watch that gunk! [slides away from ezz] It ain't going to explode on me, is it?

ezzelin: Oh. Um. No, it won't. But on that rumour... They say that something terrible is on the horizon.

lulu: [suddenly appears far more interested in what ezzelin is saying] Hm?

ezzelin: Apparently there's a small subset of students -- no one knows who -- who are planning... something. There's been a lot of whispers, a lot of people saying that no one is safe, not even Sensei.

ezzelin: A few people are even using the word... rebellion.

lulu: Heh. Sounds like school just got a lot [loads gun] more interesting.

[The scene changes to a darkened room. A few rays of the dying sunset are shining through the window, but the room is too dark to see the faces of the two characters inside.]

mysterious voice 1: ... I need to talk to you.

mysterious voice 2: Yes?

mysterious voice 1: ... I don't know how long we can keep this going. Surely the students at some point are going to complain about the state of affairs at this academy.

mysterious voice 1: The lack of classrooms or amenities. The fact that there is only one teacher. From my viewpoint, this would be inconceivable elsewhere.

mysterious voice 2: We don't have any more money. We'll have to deal with this until we do.

mysterious voice 1: I was well aware of our financial predicament. I know money is tight.

mysterious voice 1: Everything has gone according to plan, but there is a chance that things can go wrong. I have tried to plan out the best course of action, but... [trails off]

mysterious voice 1: At some point, the students will think this unacceptable.

[There is a brief pause.]

mysterious voice 1: I'm also worried for your health.

mysterious voice 1: It's not outside of the realm of impossibility for the two of us to switch roles. Can you really keep this going?

[One of the two figures turns towards the camera. Their face is hidden in shadow.]

mysterious voice 2: Don't worry about me.

mysterious voice 2: And if the vines of discontent begin to grow here...

mysterious voice 2: I will raze them myself.

[The shadowy figure facing the camera closes the blinds, darkening the room.]

[A darkened classroom, which is different than the classroom in the previous scene. The mysterious voices are also different. Actually, the screen is entirely black because the animation studio blew their entire budget for this episode on earlier scenes.]

mysterious voice 1: Did you hear? The teacher said there's going to be a cultural festival.

mysterious voice 2: The perfect cover for our plan. With the school so busy setting up events, no one will ever realize that something is wrong.

mysterious voice 3: I'm sick and tired of there only being one class. I'm sick and tired of that sensei bossing us round.

mysterious voice 4: What if she were to… disappear?

mysterious voice 5: And what if we were the heads of the school? That'd be nice, won't it?

mysterious voice 6: It's time to start a revolution.

[A faint whimper can be heard in the background.]

闇が迫って来る...
An impeding darkness approaches...

The ratio is 17T:6M:1N.

Night 0 has begun. Night 0 will end at 12:00PM EST on January 19th, 2016. Please send in your confessions and night actions, if any, to me.

As stated earlier in the game, confessions will be processed at specific times:

Confessions will be processed at either 11PM EST or 11AM EST. Basically: if your confession shows up in my inbox by 11AM EST or 11AM EST, I will process it then and there. If you send your confession at 11:01AM EST I will process it and send it to the other player at 11PM EST. Rejections will likely be the same way, though I'm open for suggestions.

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 am; edited 6 times in total

nautilus

nautilus

部活 Clubs

Club signups are now... open! Here are the clubs that you, the students, elected to have represented in the game. If there were ideas that were really similar, I combined them.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_o08eucic0Y1tzwkwy_500

Cooking & Molecular Gastronomy Club
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 3630nki

Mafia Club
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 HuHPYUW

Drama Club
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 RCTVqz6

Paranormal Investigation Club
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 Tumblr_ndafiuGLug1qknyvjo1_500

Archery Club
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 UZhm4SD

Gaming Club

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mydxhg4DBp1svceb9

Random Acts of Kindness Club

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 11 Tumblr_m2q691dTTh1rnyew3

The Society for the Promotion of Green, Leafy Vegetables That You May Find In A Salad1

As stated on the first page, you may choose to sign up for a club if you wish (but it's not mandatory) tonight! If you choose to sign up for a club, please send me a list of 3 clubs you would like to sign up for in the order of most wanted to least wanted! I will notify you of whatever club you have successfully signed up for (if any), your club power, and whether or not you are the club president upon the N0 > D1 rollover. Rules on clubs can be found on Page 1.

1 Believe it or not, multiple people requested clubs based on vegetables that were not cooking clubs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum