Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

226[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Night One Results]

high seraph was stunned.
Kiyoko was killed. She was perceptive. She was town.

Ratio is 3M:5T

[Day Two]

Fresh snow has fallen.
Day Two begins.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

227[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH MY GOD LUX I THOUGHT THAT WAS GONNA BE ROLLOVER

its ok tho. pets the snow around me.

228[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rollover and PMs are now complete. Sorry for the wait.

229[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Who the fuck killed kiyo. 8(

Vote: tiki

This is not a random vote.

230[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Right now I'm going to say that Dran is town based off his clothing.

231[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Who the fuck killed kiyo. 8(

Vote: tiki

This is not a random vote.

The Mafia, that's who.

And ORLY?
[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Latest?cb=20081126173842

Also, did anyone else not regenerate snow last night? =(

Ninja Rasei modification: So, huh...Rasei cop?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

232[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Have fun in the snow suckas, I'm getting my hot chocolate and locking you losers outside.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

233[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I regenerated snow.

Dran did you steal Tiki's snow? That is really rude.

Cop? Why would you say that? Eyes flicker around as she writes about yesterday's events in her dairy.

234[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:I regenerated snow.

Dran did you steal Tiki's snow? That is really rude.

Cop? Why would you say that? Eyes flicker around as she writes about yesterday's events in her dairy.

Because you said he looks Town after inspecting him closer?

235[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

How someone is dress doesn't mean they are town or not. It just tells a lot about ones ability to defend theirselves in the fight.

236[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what the hell Sammie did u throw another snowball at me??? I thought we were friends

237[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks, Rasei. Glad you weren't killed.

I have to head off for a bit, but will be available again at around 10:30 PM PST at the latest. A couple of quick comments...

Sammiya and I spent some time building our forts together and are now friends. I even baked her a friendship cake. I'm trusting she's town... otherwise this friendship is tragic and I will be the cold friend of a monster. Hopefully she'll be able to vouch for me. At this point, I'm trusting Rasei and Sammiya most. Will think about this a bit more and post later tonight.

Also. Yes, I stole Tiki's snow. Sorry Tiki, but you seemed the least likely to be killed in my opinion.

238[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:How someone is dress doesn't mean they are town or not. It just tells a lot about ones ability to defend theirselves in the fight.

Ahhhhhh...

drandahl wrote:Also. Yes, I stole Tiki's snow. Sorry Tiki, but you seemed the least likely to be killed in my opinion.

Fair.

239[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Unless Sammie is Mafia-stunner, what Dran is saying is true.

240[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I guess I can explain what I know about Kiyoko and her ratty coat:

1. She can protect herself from attacks.
2. She can grab extra snow at night.

What I know from my role is limited.

Edit: Voteball:Cure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum