Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy UPICK [D1]

+4
Luxaria
Cure
Kiyoko
Sammiya
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

46Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Cure

Cure

I agree with pretty much everything kiyo said. Also, might I request we not lynch Tiki today and opt for someone else? The reason will become clear soon enough, but you'll just have to trust me for now.

47Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Can you vote Lucas then to get the vote off me? Because I was going to switch to Tiki to save myself if nothing else happened.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

48Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Cure

Cure

anything 4 u bby Vote: High Seraph FOR TAKING THE OP ROLE IN SANTA HAT MAF 8(

49Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:What's that reason?

They've answered this, but their reasoning is why I'm focusing more on you, Rasei, and Lucas for now.

From previous statements in other games, I did not think Cure would N0 me if she were mafia. Kiyo I had/have less of a read on, but I was fairly certain she also would not go for it.

So this left four people, one of which was stunned--meaning I'm not inclined to go for him just yet. Rasei got N0'd in the other game so I want to give her breathing room in this game, and Lucas already has a vote on him. Thus, I'm voting for Tiki right now, but willing to swap focus as probing reveals more information.

I'm willing to swap to Lucas, as he was my first choice, but I didn't want to pile too many votes on one person at the start of the phase.

50Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh, for reasons role-related and otherwise, the people I'm not hugely inclined to vote this phase are drandahl, Lux and Raie, but since Raie is saying don't vote Tiki I guess that leaves only Lucas and Rasei as people I'd be willing to vote.

I did forget that Rasei has been dead all of santa maf though, so I understand Lux's reason for being less inclined to vote her.

So I'm not hugely invested in lynching Lucas in particular but he's my best option and I don't want to die.

51Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm roll my staff and got vote:Dran. I will analyze everything when I get home and post. Also about being N0 kill... It made me both happy and sad. Happy because I was impostant enough to get killed and sad becaus I couldn't play my cool role that i spent hours making avis for.

52Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I guess I can switch over to this growing Lucas bandwagon, though, not sure why we're focusing on him?

Actually, given the low numbers, I'm more inclined to vote no one off just yet, especially since the numbers are still very in our favor, having lost no one last night.

On mobile right now, do checking the forum is awkward, but we can Vote: no lynch, right?

53Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't really have any reason to suspect lucas (I also don't have any reason to NOT suspect lucas), and the ratio is kind of rough if we slip up. I can be persuaded to no lynch if the majority wants that, but I'll leave my vote for now.

54Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The reason for the focus on him has been explained already. It's process of elimination based on, "Well I don't want to vote for X, Y, or Z". Nothing says he's guaranteed mafia, but you can say that for most every player in general on D1 in any game. It's a starting point. Cure can tell you all about being the starting point two games ago.

I'm still tempted to keep my vote on you, Tiki, but Cure is saying to trust you and vote for Lucas, so idk.

I don't know how I feel about no lynch. I hate mislynching, but I'm also tired of the amount of games I've seen town no lynch D1 and then end up in the same pickle D2 with a scarier ratio.

55Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As I mentioned before, I'm only voting Lucas because I have a reason not to vote other people.

I kind of see this as a multiple choice question kind of thing where if you can eliminate a few answers it's worth guessing between the remaining answers. I won't be hugely upset if we NL though I'll be kind of grumpy if we spent all phase discussing things and have reasonable information to work with and then everyone swaps to NL last minute.

Luxaria wrote:I'm still tempted to keep my vote on you, Tiki, but Cure is saying to trust you and vote for Lucas, so idk.

tbh I don't think Raie is saying she trusts Tiki so much as she has a reason not to want him dead because she's doing a thing with/on him or something. Since she said she only didn't want him lynched today, and not "in general."

Luxaria wrote:I don't know how I feel about no lynch. I hate mislynching, but I'm also tired of the amount of games I've seen town no lynch D1 and then end up in the same pickle D2 with a scarier ratio.

lol mouthteeth maf

56Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Cure

Cure

For the record: I'm not saying you should trust Tiki. I'm just saying you should hold off lynching him this phase for Reasons

57Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:tbh I don't think Raie is saying she trusts Tiki so much as she has a reason not to want him dead because she's doing a thing with/on him or something.

Oh, you are correct. I meant to say Cure asked us to trust her and it came out directed at Tiki. My mistake.

Kiyoko wrote:mouthteeth

Vote: high seraph

Still kind of wanting to vote for Tiki, but I'm okay with this too. I'm not in the mood to no lynch today.

58Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Also it's in tiki's best interest to not attempt to stun or mess with me in any way tonight or else he WILL be lynched tomorrow. If there's a protection role, I'd like to request your services tonight OvO

59Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I wonder if Lucas us going to actually defend himself, heh.

60Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl hasn't posted at all either

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum