Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 54]

631Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, I did find the name change to be questionable, but since Kiyoko did not descend upon him I figured it was okay for him to do that? For the record, I'm not paying it serious consideration; I dismiss it, too, and I believe he is mafia. Mostly, I was just commenting that if you were hypothetically mafia and killed/milled/did whatever to drandahl as part of some great plot, the entire set of circumstances feels far too weird to even pay consideration, and thus mentioning the name change seemed relevant.

Also, while I am pessimistic about the vote as well, I can't imagine he is completely invulnerable? I mean, that seems weird that there'd be an invulnerable player in a game where you have to completely eliminate the opposing side. So there would be a way to kill him... and I don't think it'd be related to the roles of others, since that's an entire crapshoot as to whether or not the players live long enough to use their power on that target, especially after multiple failed attempts by other players previously.

There's some threshold or trigger. Maybe he had limited immunity, who knows. Voting for him on a second day phase at least gives more data points to consider and evaluate.

@ high seraph: What are the remaining player-named-roles and conditions you need to meet for them to activate?

For the ones you used up already, what did they do and who were they named after?

632Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote tally: everyone votes for lucas except lucas who votes raie

I will not comment on changes to anything on this forum until the game is over, since as far as you guys know, if I changed the default font color in the forum's css it might be role related. /SHRUG

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

633Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok I'll go full-disclosure about my role here.

I have a few powers, each named after a Crywolf user. My role PM is written in a "player - condition" format. For the players that are in the game, the power can only be used as long as that player is alive; for players that aren't in the game, the power can be used only once after completing its condition. I only learn what the power is after the condition has been fulfilled. Below is a list of all of them, with their conditions, in no particular order:

alcasync - die, either through lynch or NK
Kotakia - post in with the color #4080ff for an entire phase. attach a picture of alcohol to every post
Tiki - cast a vote on yourself for three consecutive phases
Luxaria - post the word "ROLLOVER" thrice
Blaire - send a notice activating this beforehand. for the next phase, mention food in every post you make
T3tsuya - build a harem by having at least 3 players vote the same as you
Cure - post 100 puns

The two other powers I have left are nautilus and Kiyoko. :( I'd rather not disclose the conditions needed to activate these just yet though, since mafia might try to get in my way. Anyway, here's the current status of my powers:

alcasync - inactive
Kotakia - failed to activate
Tiki - failed to activate because i freaked out about being LYNCheD
Luxaria - i think this summoned the midnight mask??? wtf does this even DO????? i think its just flavor but idk?
Blaire - failed to activate (i was gonna post 100 puns abt food, but they were hard to find, so i was gonna do puns and say "banana" afterwards. i forgot to do it here and failed. I TOLD kiyo that doves were food but she was like smh lucas why are u eating doves)
T3tsuya - I achieved this on D1 but the fact I had already activated Cure's pun gun saved me from the lynch. My harem grants me 1x bulleproof, which is already used up, thxs lux.
Cure - activated successfully, I got a pun gun (still unused) and a 1x lynch protection.

So. There ya have it.

634Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH! And, to clarify: if I fail at fulfilling a condition (like I did for Kotakia, Tiki and Blaire), I lose that power forever, and I am not told what it does. :-(

635Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay, but this doesn't explain why, if you had a 1x bulletproof, both Lux and Tet's kills on you last phase failed. Unless it was a one PHASE bulletproof, which I could believe, but you didn't suggest it worked like that.

636Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Cure

Cure

also if his alcapower's condition is to die, he probably has an auto-revive.

637Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. I see.

I think you should still be safe with alca's remaining role power. Since she is the pinnacle of town's power, it's probably very beneficial. And I believe it's a revive or... something similar. But who knows if it will prevent accessing Kiyoko and nautilus' powers afterwards.

What are your thoughts on dying to find out what alca's role power does? If not, are you sticking to your Cure vote?

638Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I really, really wanna know what the role pretty named after me would have been. *Eats watermelon with Rasei.*

639Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Probably "Switches alignments" or something.

That'd actually be a very clever balancing technique in a role like this, come to think of it.

640Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: High Seraph

I guess we'll find out soon enough if he's mafia or not.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

641Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If high seraph is actually mafia, he has no reason to tell the truth. He could be faking all of his quirks, for all we know. ;v;

The only confirmed things are the gun (since nobody has counterclaimed it) and that he's very difficult to kill!

642Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N I G H T  T W O

deja vu

You guys tried to lynch high seraph again and it still didn't work. You know what they say about the definition of insanity, right?

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 QzkTS0f

you know the drill blah blah 9pm 18th

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

643Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Cure

Cure

so lucas is just straight up lying about his role guys. And we have no more kills. frowns at tet for not using his kill during the day phase.

tbh i wouldn't be surprised if he's just infinitely bullet and lynchproof and it's rigged so that that role can't lose in which case this does not sound like a Fun Game and i will be Annoyed.

644Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:so lucas is just straight up lying about his role guys. And we have no more kills. frowns at tet for not using his kill during the day phase.

DEAL WITH IT NERD.

I tried. Ok. What did you do you rake

I say

We try again. Kill him again.

645Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 43 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Cure

Cure

sounds good.

you should act on him. UvU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum