Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 54]

121Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

k tet's keeping his present sending out roles shortly

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

122Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woo!

123Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

This is going to be fun. Merry Christmas!

124Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

All role PMs sent out. Let me know if you have any questions.

Starting this game at 9:00pm PST (in an hour and a half)

Remember that you chose your own role and (unwittingly) alignment, and I am not responsible for... anything, really. I'm so irresponsible, who the hell put me in charge?

125Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

IM HAPPY THERE ARE SO MANY FF FANS HERE, EVEN THO MOST OF U ARE WRONG

126Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

As for you wondering what a nemesian is Rasei, fantasy race that exists in a setting conjured up by Jaiser and I. Actually, the nemesian is his creation (while my other submitted role, the dullahan, is one I creatyed (yes, based on the faerie), heh). And...huh, he actually doesn't have much art of them.

But here, something me made even before we met Kiyo (sorry the only available picture is of a male one XD)!

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Jul_by_jack_kaiser-d6zye0a

The horns vary in size, shape, and number, btw. =D

127Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N I G H T Z E R O

i accidentally the rollover but it was something about fifty shades of lucas

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 QzkTS0f

Send in your night actions before 8:30pm PST. Day 1 begins 9:00pm PST on Monday, December 14.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

128Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok but ask yourself

do you really want see that many shades of lucas

really

129Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:16 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Thank you for the role, Rasei!

I'll happily share any information about the role I submitted, though I'll leave that up to drandahl unless I have reason to believe that he's mafia. It's not as fun a role if the whole thread knows about it. ;v;

130Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

who wants to be protected from deadly night attacks

131Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I love the role, drandahl~

This is going to be a lot of fun~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

132Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:56 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Fair, Alca! And thanks for the role!

Until I am more confident that you're town, I'll ask that if we do have any role reveal, that you reveal my role before I do (as kiyo might have altered the role). And yeah, I kind of want to have a little fun with it. So simple, but so much fun... I'm pretty excited.

Ditto offer of role reveal on my cheap-ass gift to Sammiya (Well, cheap compared to $$$100,000 DOLLARS CASH MONEY!!!$$$), though again, I'll let her decide if she wants to reveal that role (if it's unchanged, and if she's town, it might be in her favor to reveal at least part of it, but I'll let her decide on this).

Glad you like it, Sammiya!~

Mood setting...:

133Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I want to hear Lux speak, in her new voice. Or, I want her to break that so we can change her avatar.

134Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Cure

Cure

tet deserves the disgusting monster of a role i unleashed on him for giving me this shitty rake tbh

135Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is gettig your avatar even that much of a punishment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum