Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 30]

361Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Early rollover sound good to anyone?

Early rollover sounds good to everyone.

Posting early rollover in a sec.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

362Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 RUuK4vH
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

06d 05t 01m 00s

drandahl
lynched

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 OLgxf2jNIGHT THREE BEGIN

Phase ends December 11 8:00pm PST

363Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mostly because as was mentioned earlier, the phase is locked in at this point, and also I'm about to go have dinner and cheesecake with Blaire and drandahl.

364Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:56 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Good job, town!

Good luck, maf!

365Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 1396271992883

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

366Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I always thought Flareon got a bad rap.

Anyway, now to sort out Mafia number 3!

367Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oof, got distracted reading through this. @_@

So, with only one mafia left, that means that the remaining mafia has to kill all members of town to achieve the win. Those are pretty good odds.

As such, I can't see Ninfia and T3tsuya as mafia given this context. The only (very remote) chance I allowed for the idea of a framing is if the mafia pairing was actually T3tsuya/Ninfia (or just one of those two) and they held the NK since they could propose that they had been framed if stunned. Doing this nets only an advantage of, if NKs and mislynches go off, being able to hit 2T:2M as it hits night, meaning mafia has a safer kill than contesting with town's lynch votes. Even then, it still didn't make any sense to frame considering the target would flip town. With two mafia down, and how strongly both T3t and Ninfia have pursued/suspected drandahl and Lucas all game, they're solidly read as town to me.

So now, Mr. Alice, Tiki, and Sammiya. Interesting that both drandahl and Lucas have tried to encourage votes on Mr. Alice when under fire, in particular, and Sammiya's been reserved/busy, while Tiki's kind of been all over the place. I forget if drandahl and Lucas have commented much on Tiki beyond drandahl's comments of everyone playing around him, but I do think they have both indicated Sammiya at various points. I'll check during the night phase, though I'm working on my RFAH roles presently so that might take some time.

and kiyoko pointedly reminded me roles cannot exceed 300 words in length, which I may or may not have read

368Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, there's certainly a lot to consider.

One thing I would throw in there was last night. As shown a bit frustratingly last night phase, people tend to be quiet, inactive during those phases. Well, most...Mafia, at least in their own documents, tend to be pretty active. And last night phase we had the active players:

Drandahl (confirmed Mafia)
Blaire (suspected Mafia)
Tiki (...Mafia, or just...Tiki?)

Among those, I was trying to enact a plan of action, Dran was trying to disparage it, and Blaire was eager to bus.

...So not sure what that says, if Blaire and I are two of the last major suspects. XD I had a plan that the confirmed Maf openly disagreed with, and Blaire, as mentioned, has been targeted by the Maf for lynches two day phases in a row (and finished off Dran with the majority vote). I suppose these could be de-scumming tactics, though...though I'm not sure how desperate a Maf team would need to be to de-scum Blaire/me, and leave one of us as the last hope for the team. XD

If there's anything else to be said about last night, it was Tet also taking my words, misinterpreting them, and proclaiming how bad a plan it was, just like Dran.

However, it's also fair to say that Tet does that with me every game regardless of alignment. XD

Edit: It's also true that Tet has seemed very pro town, and voted for Dran (and Lucas too, I believe) early in the day phase.

Edit 2: Thinking of our quietest player, Dran cursed Sammie's name after she voted him, right? Did Dran do that for anyone else? And she also fits the bill of, "Maf voting on Blaire."

369Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:04 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

dran-dome wrote:Good job, town!

Good luck, maf!

I literally did not bother to catch up in thread yet but.

I TOLD YOU DAWG.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT DOMEDRAN.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

370Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:

Good luck, maf!

I TOLD YOU DAWG.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Tumblr_lryijoUtQ01qlnzs9o1_400

I didn't think I'd ever google a sweet bro and hella jeff gif again, but here I am

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

371Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Good luck, maf!

I TOLD YOU DAWG.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I didn't think I'd ever google a sweet bro and hella jeff gif again, but here I am

Going to go over everything and make a spec post about the ONE MAF WHO JUST WON'T DIE tomorrow. It's been a long day.

But if the last maf ends up Ninfia I'm going to be upset because she just gets me in every way.

372Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:56 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ninfia wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Good luck, maf!

I TOLD YOU DAWG.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 TMqI3Sn

Ghost-interjecting here, but it's actually extremely topical this time.

373Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Tpm3
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

06d 04t 01m 00s

Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
stunned
killed

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 OLgxf2jDAY THREE BEGIN

Phase ends December 12 8:00pm PST

374Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, Blaire's name is cleared, so that's a positive!

375Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 25 OBdLbqq

AVENGE ME, OH LORD.

Do not let him die town.

Do not forsake him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum