Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets Raid Township!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets Raid Township! Empty Lets Raid Township! Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I know I had an Anime Crossing: New Leaf before but it sort of was sold so I could buy a taco. *sweatdrops* But I got a new used copy this pass weekend, and there is a ton of stuff in the town.

So before deleting the whole town, I was wondering who would want to raid Township. Township is a town full of trees (with fruits) and two people with inventories. There is also a ton of bells on Catnip the mayor. (It's over a million)

I was thinking Sunday I could open it up for a few hours or whenever it is convenient for everyone.

2Lets Raid Township! Empty Re: Lets Raid Township! Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

If I am free on Sunday (which idk if I will be) I def want to check the town out. Also money. Please give me money thank you.

3Lets Raid Township! Empty Re: Lets Raid Township! Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It seems like they had loooooooooooootsssssssssss of money. I can try selling some of the fruit for money too.

4Lets Raid Township! Empty Re: Lets Raid Township! Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm thinking I will open up the town tomorrow at 9 am CT until 2 pm CT, on Saturday at 6pm until 9pm, and on Sunday from 10am to 4pm. What exactly do I need to post to do multiplayer in A New Leaf?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum