Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 13]

91Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: Alcasync

I'm a little curious about why you voted for chinomi yesterday right away. do you mind explaining that? Was it an activity vote? did you have a particular inkling? It was fairly early in day one so it doesn't seem like an activity vote. :)

Page top. we must dance.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

92Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Alca pretty much always throws out a random vote at the beginning of D1 in every single game. :O voting her for it is a little weird.

93Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:03 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Hi, alca. :)

Umm, would it be reasonable to think that Kiyoko protected someone else on night zero since she mentioned being 100% certain that nautilus is mafia? :|a

94Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Kiyo was suggesting that since a kill was attempted on her, Nautilus had to have sent the NK because Kiyo herself was the doctor and knew who she targeted.

so... y... es to what you said.

95Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:51 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

thank you for your thoughts, cure.

also, have you ever been doctor before because with that username it seems like your fated role

96Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hmm, alca is known to do that. I haven't played a lot of games with Alca where she lasted a long time, or I wasn't mafia, or she was not sensei. For me, I don't really like trusting "well, they always do that" because I see that as a way to allow for a lack of examination before giving things a pass. I smell something a bit off today.

in any case, Nautilus turned up mafia. It was a bandwagon. Alcasync was the only person to vote for anyone besides Nautilus. I know this is perhaps shaky logic, but it is the only thing we can glean from the previous vote. We're fortunate in the fact that we are down one mafia member, but we are unlucky in the fact that we did not actually glean a lot of information from that. I should have perhaps waited to vote and allow others to speak before I kicked the bandwagon onto the Oregon trail, but alas.

This all being said, usually I'd like to be more flexible but I cannot be convinced to change my vote during this day phase.

Edit: I would like to hear more from Adawg, Sammiya, and Tiki though. please tell me your thoughts friends. I want to know.

97Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:thank you for your thoughts, cure.

also, have you ever been doctor before because with that username it seems like your fated role

.... I THINK I HAVE BEEN A DOCTOR MAYBE ONCE IN MY ENTIRE TIME PLAYING MAFIA?

98Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
plotstickers wrote:thank you for your thoughts, cure.

.... I THINK I HAVE BEEN A DOCTOR MAYBE ONCE IN MY ENTIRE TIME PLAYING MAFIA?

THIS CALLS FOR "DOCTOR MAFIA" WHERE EVERYONE IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR.

99Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Cure

Cure

exceptf or me i will be the only non doctor

100Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

all the doctors will be looking for

the cure

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Deal-with-it

101Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 UUZx0Co

102Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

edit: wait shit, its saturday

103Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:02 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i definitely want to vote this phase but i'm still not really sure who to vote for and still kind of hoping more information will pop up :|a

vote: adawg WHATS UP MAN HOW'RE thINGS GIMME A LITTLE TALKIE

104Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Boy it's difficult to sniff out mafia when we start with a bandwagon. Lynchproof's gotta get lynched to be of use, so mafia didn't really have a reason to stall.

Besides alca's vote change and my lack of vote, everyone else voted for nautilus. I think Ninfia, Kiyoko, Sammiya, alca, and maybe Tiki were the only ones to provide reasoning? Maybe it was to avoid being repetitive. /shrug -- I didn't vote at all, so I understand the activity vote on me to encourage participation.

vote: chinomi for mayor
please explain to the voters how you plan to deal with this mafia problem

105Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:19 am

chinomi

chinomi

WELL
my previous plan was to listen to nautilus try and convince the vig not to kill her during the night phase which which was very amusing. her birthday must be celebrated elsewhere. i suggest we bake her a pie to eat in the afterlife.

my current plan is to take in all information i get from the other town members and lynch accordingly. mistakes will most likely be made, but i believe we have the means to win this if we encourage more activity and posting in general uwu! we can only figure out the meaner weiners if people do their night actions and post regularly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum