Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 16]

76PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 SSlFPap

16:27:00 AISTARAINA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
17:36:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
20:05:00 NAUTILUS > SAMMIYA
20:19:00 SAMMIYA > ADAWG
20:50:00 NAUTILUS > KOTAKIA
21:20:00 ADAWG > CURE
21:40:00 AISTARAINA > ADAWG
00:04:00 RASEI > CURE
00:04:00 RASEI > HIGH_SERAPH
02:38:00 CURE > ADAWG
03:44:00 DRANDAHL > KOTAKIA
03:44:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
09:35:00 NAUTILUS >
09:52:00 ADAWG >
11:10:00 CURE >
11:15:00 CURE > AISTARAINA
13:15:00 NAUTILUS > AISTARAINA
14:45:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > AISTARAINA
15:53:00 AISTARAINA > DRANDAHL
15:59:00 DRANDAHL > AISTARAINA

AISTARAINA 4
DRANDAHL 3
ADAWG 1
KOTAKIA 1
HIGH_SERAPH 1

20 RECORDS FOUND.

Yes, there is guaranteed to be one of each named character.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

77PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Cure

Cure

KIYO I PAGEBOTTOMED ADDRESS MY QUESTION CRAIES.

edit: ftr, I think the chances of one of them being mafia is pretty high.

78PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

No. unvote; vote: Raina

79PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 QcKPEzS

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 EGX7CbLENFORCER (ALIAS: AISTARAINA)

If you look away and just turn your back on those you don't understand, you'll regret it someday. Accept what's happening before your eyes as a fact. That's a shortcut to becoming an adult.

6 : 3

80PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Cure

Cure

K, tiki start talking.

81PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also everyone's responsible for keeping track of their own CC but if you're ever not sure you can ask me.

Edit for clarity:

Cure, nautilus, Tiki and drandahl's CC all went up by 100 (or if any of them are Akane or Makishima they remain at 0). Everyone else's's CC is unaffected.

82PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OMG i was supposed to sneak in here b4 coming home but my boyfriend picked me up earlier and I forgot lmao. At least I didn't participate in the Raina lynch and didn't get my CC increased rip raina ;__;

I'm installing Episode 5 of Life is Strange right now so I'm gonna respond to drandahl after I'm done with it hahahah fwiw, I'm honestly still trying to read drandahl as a player, but my suspicion on him is about as strong as my suspicion on Raina was -- I'd be ok with lynching them, but I think we should be looking at other players.

Also @Kotakia, I'm glad u had fun at karaoke and I can imagine how wild that must have been lmao

83PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Shoot, I meant to come back in and change my vote after Lucas spoke. *sigh* Stupid work, keeping me three hours after I was suppose to get off work and making me get home after 4.

*tugs on Tiki's sleeve* Please don't tell me that you are mafia. I want you to win a game, after losing what seven in a row.

84PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, I just went the vote, agreeing (though I didn't say so, come to think of it) that, in a game with no investigation, should be active on the lynches. I didn't want it to be a three way tie, shot in the dark, so I tossed up a vote on Aistar, as, among the three choices, I was most comfortable putting her at risk.

And if anyone knows how well I/El Zorro speculates, that shoulda been a clue she was a bad pick. XD

Then after my vote, I went to the gym, so I missed rollover.

85PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Cure

Cure

I think anyone who says anything akin to "well I flipped a coin to break this tie and decide who gets lynched" is really scummy. Anyone who breaks a tie for a flimsy reason and didn't put much thought into the person they were deciding should get lynched is really scummy. A vote that causes a tie isn't nearly as bad, or even a vote on someone who won't get lynched. A tie-breaking vote for DA HECK OV IT is not something that should be taken lightly so i don't buy your reasoning.

Why were you more comfortable putting Aistar at risk as opposed to Drandahl or Adawg?

yyyouuu could easily be town, because you seem to have this sort of playstyle regardless of your alignment, but I wouldn't be against lynching you next phase.

86PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

But wasn't it Drandahl that broke the tie? Up to that point, the two were tied. I mean it makes sense that he didn't want to be lynch.

Cure, can you repeat why you voted against Aistar first?

87PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki broke the initial tie. Drandahl broke the final tie between himself and Aistaraina, which is much more understandable because he wanted to guarantee he wouldn't be lynched (ftr, I'm still okay with him as a lynch candidate for next day phase).

I voted for Aistar originally because she was considerably more aggressive than she had been during the last game she played (where she was town)--like I said, it's not uncommon for mafia to be aggressive speculators early in the game to give off the impression that they're town. She voted for Adawg extremely quickly after Ada made a small mistake. She was just pinging my radar enough for me to toss a casual vote out on her when I wasn't really suspicious of anyone in particular.

Also, there were no votes on her when I voted for her, which means she was a safe vote for me that I could then change later if I wanted to (EVEN THOUGH I ENDED UP... SLEEPING... UNTIL ROLLOVER... I'M SO SORRY). I really was not expecting everyone to bandwagon on my single vote when there were plenty of other people available to vote for, which is why Tiki's vote is the most interesting to me.

Edit: I would like to hear from mitsu though, whenever she's around. She did bring it up to a tie with her vote. eve

88PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I WAS GOING TO POST SOMETHING REALLY HELPFUL but then Kiyoko posted it, so crime coefficients for all players (where p = your starting coefficient). I'll keep updating all these ps

P03 SAMMIYA = p
P04 HIGH SERAPH = p
P05 RASEI = p
P06 DRANDAHL = p + 100
P07 CURE = p + 100
P08 TIKI THE TROLL = p + 100
P09 ADAWG = p
P10 KOTAKIA = p
P11 NAUTILUS = p + 100

If you're Tsunemori/Makishima, your coefficient will always be p = 0 so don't even listen to this chart.

Anyways, here are my opinions on claiming: what I wanted to say is that I'm not exactly sure how to take the value of claiming in this game. Everything's pretty much laid bare in rollover, for one, and there's no role actions behind the scenes (protection, investigation) other than stuns and kills.

There are an unknown number of enforcers in this game, and literally all of the remaining non-named players in the town could be enforcers. Because enforcers are exactly like criminals with a heightened CC except they have Dominators (and their CC can never go below 100), it's entirely plausible that a criminal could pretend to be an enforcer.

Without any tracking roles, we're left to our devices to assume whether or not people are lying if someone claims enforcer, since the Dominator shot can be blocked by Tsunemori/Makishima or players with CCs of 0 and a criminal can easily go "Well, I shot x but nothing happened" (though I suppose the validity of this would require more thought).

On an unrelated note, stuns (and other assorted kills that are not the NK) are actually really useful in this game, mostly because they're the only direct way to identify a player's starting CC (for example, if someone votes on town on D1/D2 but gets stunned on N2, then we can assume the initial starting CC was less than 100 - otherwise they would be killed by the Dominator shot the following night).

For what it's worth, though it's probably just my personal opinion on the matter, I strongly believe that one shouldn't claim their role unless they have an exceptionally good chance of being lynched (players being locked in or forced to lynch you for reasons, but that isn't in this game), they have information that could strongly change the direction of a lynch (e.g. investigation reports, counterclaims), and maybe if they're vanilla.

There is value in Akane/Kougami claiming do not claim unless you are on the chopping block oh my god since they're "named" and therefore can be counterclaimed without someone dying, but.

re: drandahl - I actually thought about drandahl and his actions in Round 5, where he asked about claiming and then ended up claiming under pressure and then ended up town and got lynched, haha. I kind of wondered if that was the basis for him asking about the ins and outs of claiming, and the quick vote from Aistaraina was what got me for her (though I didn't expect it to go to a horse race tbh). There was very little reasoning (outside of the "two criminals?!" thing), and she didn't question Ada further or really address her vote in any way after Ada had explained herself to everyone else until I specifically pressed her on it.

I think I already said my piece about Ada, but it kind of read to me as a valid mistake.

re: drandahl there's something vvv specific about his post bothering me actually lmao but I don't feel like it's the right time to point it out?

<o><o> I ... am curious about this

I had things to add but then I thought really hard about them and they wouldn't work out, oops.

edit: Also, I'd actually like to hear more from Sammiya/Tiki, because Sammiya kind of... disappeared after her initial vote on adawg???

edit2: oh god this post makes no sense I'm rereadin

edit3: ok I made some minor edits for clarity, whoops. Also: re: Tiki - I'm not actually sure what to think of him tbh. I actually would second Cure's question to him, since he said he felt most comfortable putting up Aistaraina for lynch.

89PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm

drandahl

drandahl

AFK until late (11PM PST maybe), but a few comments...

I'm still really curious what Lucas meant about me.

I also think for this round, we should avoid DOMming anyone who voted Raina last round, in case they're Kogami. We have plenty of other candidates anyway.

I did honestly suspect Raina to some extent. I was surprised by her late vote on me, considering I claimed I wouldn't be around for rollover. (Obviously I was around enough for a quick message, no getting around that.)

90PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 6 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Sorry, I've been having internet issues all day so I haven't been able to quite keep up with the game. (And my phone now refuses to load Cry Wolf since whenever I try the browser crashes, for some reason.)

I voted Adawg purely at random, and I can see why people found Raina suspicious given that it's somewhat easy to presume that by two criminals Ada was referring to the fact that there's one named mafia and the other two would need to be criminals since there's only one of each named character.

I'm really not sure what to think otherwise in the long run since it's so early on in the game, but it's best to proceed with caution for now, I think.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum