Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uhh, tentative rp maf idea

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Adding to the 19012939210391293 setups I have on this board already.

Was thinking of hosting an rp maf that allows both original and non-original characters, where the role powers would be tied to some weapon/item/etc. given to the character and outside of the character's normal range of abilities. That way, I can throw hints about actions in flavor and players don't have to worry about hiding details about their characters.

Other features include:

• No-death N0
  • Unlimited vote changes
  • 24 hour night phases
  • Day ends when there is a majority consensus (over 50% of the living players have voted for the same thing) or if the day phase goes 24 hours without anybody voting
  • Flavor text that players can analyze for hints about night actions; this is kind of a calibration run to figure out how I can do this without giving too much away

Rules would basically be along the lines of alca's previous rp maf.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Re: Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I've been thinking of doing an RP Maf too, though with more restrictions, likely.

That said, I'm still very interested in being a player for such a game! My questions would be, do you have any idea for a setup (why all these characters are here, what are they trying to do, etc), and how "kills" and "lynches" will be handled. After all, and as we saw in the last game, can be kinda hard/awkward to RP a good character who abhors killing for such a game.

3Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Re: Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:24 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Honestly I was just going to straight up go, "People are gonna fucking die for real deal the hell with it" and violently modkill anyone who votes NL/NV too many times in a row.

and be upfront about it so that people pick characters that fit that setting.

Let's bump this forum rating up to at least PG-13.

4Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Re: Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tentatively putting this here before I forget. Thinking of making a hidden dead people thread where people who die can continue the rp and can still affect the main game but all of their stuff his hidden from alive people.

5Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Re: Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:56 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:Tentatively putting this here before I forget. Thinking of making a hidden dead people thread where people who die can continue the rp and can still affect the main game but all of their stuff his hidden from alive people.

That would cause so many shenanigans and make the alive people so pissed and stressed, I love it. DO IT.

6Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Empty Re: Uhh, tentative rp maf idea Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 am

high seraph

high seraph

omg i love this idea.............. except i havent touched my OCs in years............................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum