Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 41]

chinomi

chinomi

NOW I WANT POPCORN

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Well Tet see the thing here is that I started off voting you out of curiosity and then you claimed and I thought, yeah okay now I'm suspicious.

So yeah. Now I'm suspicious.

And I said that's fine like
900 times in my post. I understand the reasons people are suspicious and even if they lynch me, I understand why I would be a better target than most. I plainly said these things.

What I don't understand is why you're still attacking and trying to get me to convince you with something new when I specifically told you "I'm done defending, I have nothing new. I've given you my entire role, actions, colonic map, retinal scan, all fingerprints, and my car keys. If you don't believe me yet, you're not going to and I'm not the worst target in the world to lynch."

That still also doesn't touch on why it's suspicious for me to propose a situation that seems plausible that I backed up with established fact as a "Weak vote" while you voting "Just to see what happens" is totally fine.

That entire last few posts from you seems really hypocritical and excessive and I'm not really sure why you'd be going at me like that unless I hit a nerve or you're way too invested in killing me.

tl;dr of all this
I haven't been trying to convince you since you said "Don't worry about convincing me". I am bothered by the fact that is now somehow not ok.

nautilus

nautilus

Dear RNG;

I know, we've had our differences. The failed bulletproof of '10? The universe swallowing my corpse into the nether not once, but twice? I know you and I have had our differences, and you favour kinder, nicer individuals like Cthuluhoop. I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much.

If Tet is actually a RNG'd bomb (and by that I have no idea if he's a bomb, just that his visiting ability claim is accurate), then please, please, do not kill me, RNG.

Thanks,

plotstickers

plotstickers

(● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞ Phase is going to end pretty soon and my options are basically tying the vote by voting for alca, voting for T3t, or voting for someone else. The first one's kind of too random for my liking and the last one's pretty pointless.

vote: T3tsuya

high seraph

high seraph

NO MORE VOTES

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

kiyo you don't even drive so can i have his car instead

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Maybe I just like antagonizing you, okay Tet. Maybe I am still upset that you never gave me my plant.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

[insert spooky flavor]

everyone was naked

night 2 begin

Rasei

Rasei

... RNG gods, please remember you devotee follower and leave me a lone.

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT TWO
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI MAFIA

The humans were prepared to barricade their doors after yet another day of struggle agains the demons. A little girl and her doll cried in silence before a tall man that was too young to be her father, but still wiped her tears off and told her it was going to be ok. Everyone was safe now, the spooky monsters didn't hurt anyone. A young woman simply crouched in front of the little girl and hugged her, and they both cried -- sometimes misery just wants company. An elderly man went around camp with a sheet of paper in his hand and he was mumbling numbers to himself.

For every number he mumbled, he looked up at another person. At one point, he swore and began counting again. Shit, he said, there's someone missing. Everyone looked at each other, trying to find out who had the demons' claimed today. Two figures stood in the back of the camp, and they didn't look around. They didn't need to, as they knew it was their friend. Everyone started talking at once and those two stayed silent. We need to fortify our defenses, a strong young man said, and to find more medicine, said a small girl with glasses.

The little girl and the woman stopped crying.

VOYT TALLY:
T3tsuya was lynched! He was the Demi-fiend, human!

The current ratio is 7T:2M:2N

It is currently NIGHT TWO
Night TWO will end on OCT 6th, at 10:00PM (UTC-3)

I know this is sudden, but here's some random trivia about Shin Megami Tensei, now that you've finished reading rollover...:

YHVH

YHVH

THE BIRTH OF A NEW WORLD

THE DEMI-FIEND IS IN PLAY

Haha just kidding can you imagine.

Last edited by YHVH on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:
T3tsuya was lynched! He was the Demi-fiend, human!

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 26 Catherine-Opening

nautilus

nautilus

... Ok

Anyways, I actually have a request to ask from the town/mafia with respect to my win! I'm actually really grateful that people were active this phase, because it helped me figure out what I need to do to achieve my win condition. :o

I said this last phase, but I'm reasonably positive that I can win by the day phase, so I'm going to ask really plainly that nobody stun, drive, or kill me. No one has to die for me to win, nor do I affect, stun, scramble, redirect, or cancel actions.

This is a really tall order and I also won't hate either side for ignoring it, but: it would also benefit me and make it easier if neither town nor mafia vigilantes acted this phase. I don't care about stuns or any other actions.

By extension it would also help chi get her win condition, because it allows for less deaths to occur and therefore buys her time for her to recruit megucas since she needs to get five and she has like one, but I understand this is a huge, huge order for either side and I'm completely content if neither side does this.

For what it's worth, neither chi or I were erased. Dunno about any of you, though. Maybe you should check that ratio.

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:

okay who's missing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum