Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 41]

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT ONE
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI MAFIA

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 13 Tumblr_mkxwzdAqC81rmgooko1_400

The few remaining humans in Tokyo survived through their first day in the new world, running from thirsty demons and hiding in the shadows. They met up at the end of the day and watched the sunset quietly. A middle-aged man wearing a red cap smoked a cigarrette in silence; a young man with a scar on his forehead polished a pistol respectfully; a scared woman went around the group asking if anyone had seen a little boy, he was wearing a blue shirt with a duck cartoon in the front, he was five years old, please tell me if you ever see him around, I'm his mother. She stopped by the window and stood completely still -- her empty gaze darting frantically around the bloodied and empty streets outside.

A kid that looked like he could be a high school junior took out his cellphone and, after a few clicks, the silent room was filled with music. Some folks stared at him angrily -- as if that wasn't appropriate -- while other smiled at him sadly -- "I know, I miss those days too, kid". Another guy sang along in a low voice. A pretty girl wearing a flowery dress started dancing.

In a few moments, the entire atmosphere changed, and all the humans in the room were dancing, talking or singing. A jock-like young man took a big gulp from his Muscle Drink and decided to approach the cute girl with the flower in her hair. She smiled at him and whispered something to the girl beside her. When he came close enough and introduced himself, she did the same, but also introduced him to her girlfriend -- the girl beside her, who had bright blue hair and a can of Cielo Mist in her hand. He laughed loudly and said that, given their current situation, everyone should own up to the responsibility of repopulating the world. The blue haired girl replied with chuckle as her knuckles reached the man's nose. The two girls then moved to a different spot and danced as if nothing had happened. On the floor behind them, the young man heard the pretty girl with the flower say that she didn't care if humanity went extinct, as long as he wasn't spared.

Despite what happened, the party continued for the two girls as much as for everyone else. And, at least for a second, everyone managed to forget what was outside, waiting for them. The two girls danced and forgot, and remembered the days that were lost, and dreamed of a future with hope. The girl with the flower on her hair gently pulled the blue haired girl closer and kissed her, and felt like there was no demon in this world that she couldn't defeat.

VOTE TALLY:

No one was lynched!

The current ratio is 7T:3M:2N

It is currently NIGHT ONE
Night ONE will end on OCT 4th, at 10:00PM (UTC-3)

I know this is sudden, but here's some trivia about Shin Megami Tensei, now that you've finished reading rollover...:

Last edited by high seraph on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

While chinomi might have information, and might be telling the truth, I think it's always wise to take what neutrals say with a grain of salt because chi might just be telling us tet is mafia so we'll lynch him so she can get some sort of win condition.

ninjad by rollover

high seraph

high seraph

p.s. i hope everyone appreciates this really gay rollover

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I LOVED IT 10/10 WOULD BEEP FOR AGAIN

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I NEED MORE BEEPS NINFIA I PROMISE

chinomi

chinomi

Rasei wrote:
Edit: Chinomi, I want to make a deal.

i'm out of super useful info for now but i'll still take a deal in advance ;^)

Rasei

Rasei

... The flavor text is making me want to cry. ...is it bad that part of me wants mafia to win. let me join the mafia side please

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@lucas

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

chinomi wrote:
Rasei wrote:

Wait so the useful info was exactly what you were saying before?

I'm so confused right now.

chinomi

chinomi

T3tsuya wrote:
chinomi wrote:
Rasei wrote:

Wait so the useful info was exactly what you were saying before?

I'm so confused right now.

hey man i didn't out you directly until i made the deal >:V

nautilus

nautilus

I'm kind of curious what everyone else thinks about these shenanigans, actually.

@Cure - True, and I think that caution is necessary! However, I suppose what I don't like is... unnecessary antagonism of neutrals? :Ob Since they can be helpful, especially if the town's on their knees and their last hope rides on... neutrals. This isn't necessarily a comment on whether or not chi's claim is true or if she's lying all over the place, but I've always found that unless a neutral acts incredibly unhelpful and works against the thread that it's best to leave them alone.

I think that her win condition (or at least one of them if she has multiple wins) isn't related to getting Tet lynched, because she unvoted and I feel like she would've outed her information earlier to encourage the lynch had lynching Tet been her plan all along?

alcasync

alcasync

I think we should leave chinomi alone. I would be okay somehow testing her claim that T3tsuya is mafia because I don't think we should completely disregard it, though I'm not sure how to do that short of killing him or outing our detective. ;v;

Hmmm, and I would like drandahl and Blaire to explain why they voted for me on D1? I'm mostly very confused about their timing. While drandahl's might have been an activity vote, it doesn't make sense for Blaire's to be!

nautilus

nautilus

OK WELL,

I have a chance of winning by tonight or tomorrow night if everything goes well, which is why I'm outing this now (and also to stop anyone from claiming other neutral).

I also don't believe chi's win(s?) are in direct opposition to mine, because as far as I'm aware nothing in my role PM says anything about having to "outpace" the other neutral in any way, but if one of her conditions requires me to die I'd appreciate that after I get my win.

I have an active ability that's tied to the condition required for me to win in the next few days, and for that reason I'm going to ask that anyone from either side not stun, drive, or kill me. I don't think chi's win condition requires me to die or otherwise become vanilla which is why I have no qualms about outing this now, but I would really not like to be messed with at all, because I want to chug along as a neutral for the remainder of the game ;___;

My ability will not impede, scramble, or redirect actions, and I don't require anyone to die or be lynched for me to win.

In exchange, I will probably act as true neutral from here on out, and not push lynches or assist the thread with much at all, but I hope my openness about this helps. Basically to everyone in this game: it does no service if either side tries to get me out, because I don't count towards the ratio required for your win, I can't stun or kill people with my ability, and I'll be just a distraction :Ub

plotstickers

plotstickers

^o^ How does it feel to be neutral, nautilus?

And my thoughts basically align with alca's regarding neutrals and t3t.

nautilus

nautilus

plotstickers wrote:^o^ How does it feel to be neutral, nautilus?

It's very relaxing ;_;

... I don't have to worry about lynches or anything and the pressure is off except to win, haha. The last time I was neutral (... the one other time, I'm never neutral) I got my win but promptly died like two days later due to RNG, so I'd rather than not happen again this game. I do think there's a very strong chance I can either win today or tomorrow night.

To be fair to the thread, I won't attempt to cause a ruckus in-thread or anything, but I won't be having a strong hand in speculation or go to the lengths of pushing lynches/helping one side over the other.

I just... want trophies...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum