Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIN' FOR SOME INTERESTED RPERS PLZ TY K.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cure

Cure

HELLO MAFIAS!!! Is there anyone who has (preferably) extensive experience with free-form RPing (of the novel-esque posts type) that would be interested in a very long term medieval fantasy RP featuring elemental humans (that is very, very loosely based on Golden Sun)? We have two slots open (Wind and Light) and need two more female characters. Kiyo, Blaire, and Drandahl are a few of the other people participating.

Just leave a reply here if you're interested (or PM me if you'd prefer?). Since I haven't really RPed with anyone here, I would like an RP/writing sample if possible. Only other thing of note is that it's a fairly lighthearted narrative, so someone who's good at inserting comedy into their writing/characters is greatly appreciated.

ROLLS AWAY

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My name is Kiyoko and I endorse this post

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I was informed by the endorser that extensive knowledge (or any, really) of Golden Sun isn't necessary to participate.

Here's a link to old RP stuff I did (please bear in mind that's it's mainly from 2006-2008, soooo it's outdated and probably crap), but then there are the few RP posts I've made in the Gakuen thread itself, too, if that's any reference.

Let me know!

Cure

Cure

Y E S plz

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

YAY.

Kiyo linked me to some stuff which I've been reading through. Only thing left to do a first read-over through is the main quest!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum