Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

If you're interested in hosting a game for Round 6, please post your setup below. You can either post your setup in its entirety in this thread, or post your setup in the WIP setups board and link to it here.

Round 6 will likely run one setup, since people don't seem inclined to join multiple games at once. If people really want to run two setups at once, though, we can make that happen.

Potential players, please do comment on setups and ask questions. It helps the host make sure their game is balanced.

DEADLINE 9.23.2015

S U B M I S S I O N S

HIGH SERAPH SMT UPick

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2 Re: ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 am

OK SO IM REALLY EMBARRASSED TO BE POSTING THIS LAME SETUP HERE BUT YOU SHOULD ALL VOTE LUCAS FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA I PROMISE I WILL DO U PROUD

Also I know everyone is dying to play this game, I know, and I hate to do this and potentially ruin someone's opportunity to play this awesome game but I would really love it if someone would volunteer to be my vice-president help me with balancing this game since it'll be closed roles and fiNAL FANTASY MAFIA WAS REALLY UNBALANCED TBH DO YOU GUYS WNAT A SECOND ROUND OF THAT? NO

anyways here is the thing

SMT UPick:

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD
CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL - A REVELATION FROM GOD, OR A CURSE OF THE DEMON KING.
THE FACT REMAINS THAT OUR WORLD CAME TO AN END.

You open your eyes to see a red world standing in front of you. There is a pain in your head that stings continuously. A voice ringing inside your mind taunts you as a beast awakens in your heart. Rend... What the hell happened to the world? Slaughter... What is happening to you? Devour your enemies... How will you survive in this new, unknown world? You hear screams around you--a woman; a child?--and an unbelievable roar that drowns the noise. It's quiet now. You close your eyes and try to recollect your thoughts. With your eyes closed, the voice in your head becomes clearer. That's when you notice the burning pain in your throat. There is no other way to survive...

You open your eyes to see a red world standing in front of you. This time, however, you understand what it is you must do now. And you don't think about the life you used to have, or the world that ceased to be. There is only one way to stay alive in this land. You give in to your newly acquired demonic instincts and begin your blind hunt for blood.

You cannot escape your hunger... Warriors of Purgatory.

INTRODUCTION >> WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
THE ARCANA IS THE MEANS BY WHICH ALL IS REVEALED

The world has ended and most of humanity has become extinct. In their place, DEMONS (town) ravage the lands with endless violence. The few remaining HUMANS (mafia) will do everything in their power to survive and eliminate as many demons as possible. There are also NPCs (neutrals) who are simply waiting for the new world to be born.

• DEMONS win when all HUMANS are extinct.
  • HUMANS win when their group is equal or larger than that of the DEMONS.
  • NPCs win when they achieve their particular win conditions.

• After signing up, players must choose at least 3 demons from the SMT games that will represent their roles (you may refer to this page). If two players pick the same demon, roles will be determined by inbox priority. Human roles are pre-established, but they might become capable of summing the demon they picked during the game (see: adittional mechanics below).

• Please remember to bold your votes. You are allowed unlimited vote changes.

• Every phase, there is a chance that a random human will receive a link to download the Demon Summoning Program and gain access to the ability of summoning demons to do their bidding. This chance starts at 10% and increases by 5% every phase. In other words, all mafia roles have an original role power and an additional power that can only be activated after receiving the Demon Summoning Program. What type of abilities the human receives after summoning a demon depends on their particular role.

• Every phase, there is a chance that a random demon will visit the Cathedral of Shadows and be fused into a more powerful demon, which will allow it to enhance its original abilities or acquire new ones. This chance starts at 10% and increases by 5% every phase. In other words, all town roles have an original role power and an additional power that can only be activated after going through Fusion. What type of abilities the demon receives after going through fusion depends on their particular role.

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

3 Re: ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:32 am

Kiyoko

Admin
Lucas is a huge dork everyone make fun of him

(He asked me to post so that his name doesn't show up on the front page.)

4 Re: ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:58 am

imma be hella busy so i will glady help you balance o/

Call me Andrea or Kotakia but, please, nothing else. That would be against the ~rules~.
tumblr twitter
View user profile http://kotakia.tumblr.com

5 Re: ROUND 6 SUBMISSIONS on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:04 am

Kiyoko

Admin
I'mma go ahead and call it. Lucas, you can post your setup in the round 6 board whenever you're ready.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum