Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 20]

181IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

There's apparently supposed to be someone looking for me, but I have no clue what for and I can only presume they have yet to find me. I figured it for a win condition, but with all but two achieving it...

Maybe the mafia night kill has a percentage chance of failing and they'd just been incredibly unlucky in targeting, or they targeted the cabinets for some strange reason?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

182IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The chair wonders vaguely if everyone in the thread is waiting for a partner, but no one was given the instruction to look for their partner...

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

183IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mine clearly states they will be searching for me during night.

184IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The chair nodded a bit, then said "I would like to point out that my pm also says that," then, they heave a long, heavy sigh and stares into the swedish abyss. It seemed all for naught, the hope that their partner would find them in the night.

But any momentary joy brought on is crushed shortly after. the chair should have known.

Edit: The chair perked slightly, "I forgot to mention as well... I cannot search for my partner. I can only wait to be found. I have no abilities until I'm found."

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

185IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... Same for me.

EDIT: Sammy, is it the same for you?

186IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Yes, it's the same for me.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

187IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I need for Cure or High Seraph to say the same thing, for my theory to be correct.

188IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Cure

Cure

IF WE'RE BEING HONEST HERE. OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE IS EITHER MAFIA, OR NOT MAFIA. EVERYONE HAS BEEN TOLD THEY'RE EITHER SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE OR BEING SEARCHED FOR. ALSO I ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT LIKE TWO PAGES AGO WHEN I WAS STILL A LITTLE BULB LIVING ON TATOOINE.

TBH I'M PRETTY SURE THE WHOLE THING IS A SHAM. I"M PRETTY SURE IKEA HAS JUST GIVEN US A BUNCH OF IKEA LEMONS. AND WHEN IKEA GIVES YOU LEMONS, DON'T MAKE LEMONADE. MAKE IKEA TAKE THE LEMONS BACK! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE? DEMAND TO SEE IKEA'S MANAGER! MAKE IKEA RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE CURE LAMPSON LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE LAMP WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I'M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

WHAT i"M TRYING TO SAY IS THIS GAME IS A SHAM AND WE SHOULD LYNCH THE HOST. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S ENOUGH SPACETALK CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, SOON-TO-BE-LYNCHED,HOST. VOTE: CHINOMI

189IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Are you a lamp?

190IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:Are you a lamp?

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 08Xx7IS

I DUNNO, ARE YOU?

191IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:53 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm a ladder.

192IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm a couch

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't read your bold well enough cure.

I to VOTE: CHINOMI

193IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Soy Juan.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

194IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

CLARIFICATION:

A vote for the host will be considered a No Vote ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

195IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 13 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... unvote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum