Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 51]

Luxaria

Luxaria

But green is a creative color. :c

Rasei

Rasei

Has anyone seen Iron Chief America? Is it good?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It's just like other Iron Chef shows, tbh.

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Y5BUvL1

Last Time on Gakuen Mafia...

[The shadow of a dog leaps out through the detention room window. It's Ardonye! The school counsellor!]

nautilus: W-what are you doing here?

Ardonye: HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS!!

Kotakia: A-are you here to rescue us?

Ardonye: Arf arf! [We've got to go! I bribed alca-sensei with a watermelon!]

AliceofOz: W-what about Lux!

drandahl: And my rock star!

Kotakia: There's also... T3tsuya, no!

Ardonye: Arf! [No time! We've got to go! alca-sensei is away, and it's our chance to get out of here!]

[All of the players in detention climb onto Ardonye's back. Ardonye breaks the detention room window and the glass shatters. All the players in detention escape from the school grounds on the school counsellor's back.

You have received the Class President x Good Dog, Best Friend ending.]

Episode 12: Day Six

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 TY2O0dW

A semi-true story about work:

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q eleni was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Rasei was sent to detention. She was town.

7M:8T:2N

The phase will end at 4:00pm PST on September 15 2015.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't really have a dramatic speech. But I promised something interesting would happen.

vote: high seraph

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 5SxBoRN

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 1ZifP7y

Kiyoko is now playing this game.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Uxz7594
STOP STUNNING ELENI

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh, Kiyoko confirmed for brawl.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Eh?

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Rasei?  RASEI.  Dammit.  Now we're really on the line this round.

Also, uh.  Wow.  Shiny intermission.  I’m definitely, legitimately, shaking in my pants since Kiyoko is now in play.

BUT WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

Anyway, now that rollover is past and I can answer a question directed at me:

T3tsuya wrote:Aistaraiana: You claim you are the medic. You didn't speak up when we were talking about eleni being under the light for not protecting Kotakia.

I provided an explanation for my previous lack of action here.  Also, I wanted to avoid – for as long as possible – drawing a big, red target on my back.  It clearly couldn’t be avoided after drandahl was thrown into the hot seat D5, so I hard-claimed, but only because the FOS was so directly in my face I couldn’t avoid it without looking scummier than I already did for having kept both my role, and my relationship, under wraps for ~8 phases.

T3tsuya wrote:You also didn't protect a clear investigator role when it was specifically asked that she be protected. Why?
What do you mean?  If you’re referring to your darling demon deputy (alliteration ftw), I did act on and protect her N3 when she specifically requested it, but my action got bussed (or redirected, or whatever term it is we're using).  Unless there’s another situation you’re referring to that I’m unaware of?

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

high seraph I

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs high seraph

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Okay, T3t. Who should we vote for first?

I'm scared that the intermission thingy might be something BAD on the horizon. This is the first time Kiyoko's voting, and I'm.... nervous....

Also: I am going to find whichever mafia killed my Oneechan and kill them as brutally as possible. You do NOT mess with my Oneechan.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

adawg

adawg

i spend a solid 3 hours backreading this game bc it was so amusing kekekek

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Well I recall in the first thread that (I think) Kiyo said when she chooses to actually vote for someone, something would definitely happen, though I forget if it was like, she lost abilities or the opposite.

So I'm excited for that. ;>

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:Well I recall in the first thread that (I think) Kiyo said when she chooses to actually vote for someone, something would definitely happen, though I forget if it was like, she lost abilities or the opposite.

So I'm excited for that. ;>

I actually thought she lost abilities. So I'm curious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum