Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 63]

1Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:59 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Y5BUvL1

Last Time on Gakuen Mafia...

[For the sake of not breaking the fourth wall more than we have already broken it, the students are gathered around a, um... bulletin board. Let's go with that. There is an announcement pinned to the bulletin board. It is just numbers and letters, but for some reason it means something to the students gathered around.]

Bulletin Board: 7M:15T:2N

Cure: um.

Kiyoko: ...Uh.

nautilus: ................

Sammiya: Ohboy.

Rasei: ... That....

ezreal: ..... WHat????

Luxaria: I can't deal with this.

[An entirely unrelated collection of scenes, reminding everyone that while there is a shady club embezzling all of the school funds and threatening a shut down of the entire instutiton, this is above all definitely still a high school.]

Tiki The Troll: I got a request from Rasei recently...we decided to just be friends.

Kotakia: WHY WON'T YOU LET ANYONE LOVE YOU

Tiki The Troll: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I BECAME THIS GAME'S HEART BREAKER

high seraph: I-I'm so happy you noticed me Kiyoko-chan... And you didn't even dismiss it like you didn't care about it or something!!! Could we maybe... hold hands... just for a little bit................... gomen if my hands are a little sweaty....

Kiyoko: I'm not going to hold your hand! J-just because I commented on your post doesn't mean anything, okay? Don't get ahead of yourself.

Luxaria: Sensei: Can you confirm that if I were to have a waifu, she would be the prettiest and best waifu in the world ~

Cure: I found a rebound partner to help me get over kotakia-chan *~UvU~*

[Entirely unrelated to anything else, but now preserved for posterity.]

Kotakia: um frujk but ut lpplw e9gju

Luxaria: kotakia are you okay

Mr. Alice: That moment when you can't tell if Kotakia is drunk or just possessed by a demon.

Kotakia: what i said was "Im drunk but it sounds right" so cookies to whoever figured taht out

Tiki The Troll: Well, while everyone's drinking, try a shot of what Jaiser and I just did shots of, wooooo!

alca-sensei: You! are all! underage students!

Episode 4: Day Two

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] TY2O0dW

The Mystery of the Bloody Classroom, part 2:

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Luxaria was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q eleni was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q adawg was killed sent to detention. She was town.

7M:14T:2N

The phase will end at 4:00pm PST on September 7 2015.

2Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think I did it right you guys can all post now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yaaaay. I'm backreading the last little bit and then I'll post all my comments! sorry I'm a little in and out here. my brother is visiting from out of town.

Edit:

Player list

• Kiyoko
  • Ninfia
  • Luxaria
  • Tiki The Troll
  • AliceofOz
  • Nautilus Town ;//; </3
  • Jaiser Mafia, withdrew
  • High Seraph
  • Drandhal
  • Mr. Alice
  • Eleni
  • Rasei
  • Chinomi
  • Sammiya
  • Plotstickers
  • Deo
  • Kiku
  • Ezreal
  • Rodea
  • Cure
  • Kotakia
  • Aistaraina
  • T3tsuya
  • Adawg Town

Fanart:

Original compilation post

Ninfia:
Did the thing...!
heartbroken

Mr. Alice:
Date Night
what if god was one of us
feel the EYE BURN
Plottwist
spotted a cat

Gender?:

Last edited by Ninfia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

4Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Two stuns instead of three and adawg was killed...

5Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((????????????????????????????????????????

adawg??

Oh, and in response to ezreal: lmao yeah that was a time of panic, honestly. I have had super bad experiences with recruiting roles where the town just kind of chugged along and assumed everything was the same, so when I saw the rollover I flipped a keyboard in panic, oops.

Um. Hm.

Let me ask alca-sensei a question first, and then I'll come back to the thread.))

6Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm actually still on mobile so no long specpost from me but.

Lucas still has his ability so if the mafia convert is vanilla now it's not Lucas.

I think adawg was possibly targeted because mafia is trying to avoid players who might be protected.

I notice we're down one stun and the jail but I'm hesitant to say that Lux and eleni are the missing stun and jail because for all we know they could be reactive or every-other-night abilities.

7Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Okay ummm I really really need to run to do thing now so if any votes come in can someone else please keep track of the votes for me?

I'm sorry this all came up so suddenly and thank you so much for being patient with me! ;v;

8Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

oh right votes

vote: no vote

I'm also going to be unable to update announcements/rollover logs/infopost/etc. until I get home, but I'll do that as soon as I can.

9Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((So, uh, I checked with alca and according to her, actions will show up in rollover if they have higher priority than kills. This means that if adawg was the source of the jail (or the third stun) the night before, if she acted this phase again it would've shown up, so there's one mystery gone.

@alca - I can handle a vote tally!))

10Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

rip adawg.... i was kind of curious about that kill choice but kiyoko's whole targeting thing sounds really possible. ALSO TY FOR NOT STUNNING ME LAST NIGHT ^p^

ps) @plot nice uniform

11Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] SCx0XlH
Who stunned my Eleni.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Uxz7594
Bb are you ok?

12Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Uxz7594
Also idk if it's just me, but that lil 'fanfiction' snippet? You guys were calling it?

Kiiinda givin me Rasei vibes rn.

Though I wouldn't know if that was it's intention or not.

13Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote

14Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, the outfit is great! =D

And aww, poor Adawg... =(

Tiki watched Adawg sitting all alone in detention, for something she didn't even do. Memories flashed by of him in the same situation...well, okay, he was often guilty but not every time. "This isn't right."

15Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sensei I fixed rollover for you. (Killed -> detention)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 63]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum