Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 57]

661Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

!!!! ;DDDD

662Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 2LLA2bs

[The school bell rings. Everyone filters into the classroom, discussing last night’s events that everyone is somehow aware of. The fourth wall has been entirely shattered. Scene where everybody is drawn as chibis and overreacting to everything and yelling as if typing in capital letters.]

chinomi: Tch. I can't believe a human was able to render me motionless last night. I woke up all stiff. N-NOTHING BELOW THE BELT WAS STIFF JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR I DON'T PARTAKE IN THOSE LEWD HUMAN ACTIVITIES!!! I JUST MEANT I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodea: HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIGGIN' ✿✿✿✿✿✿S GETTING THEIR ✿✿✿✿S STUNNED HOLY ✿✿✿✿

Cure: MALFOY WHY ARE HALF YOUR POSTS CENSORED. WHY DO YOU GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL FLOWER GARDEN. IS THERE SOMETHING YOu'RE NOT SHARING WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS.

[Tiki and Rasei in a classroom during break. Rasei is writing in a notebook. The pair of them are only here for exposition.]

Rasei: But I wouldn't write something that I know would piss people off... unless the person deserves it. Nobody here deserves it."

Tiki The Troll: "...Have you somehow not met Tet yet?"

[A very pointed scene change to T3tsuya and Kiyoko in a different classroom, despite there only being one class in this entire school.]

T3tsuya: I don't need to kill you for making a terrible choice, it doesn't bother me. Your true punishment is living with that decision yourself.

Besides it's
Not like I cared either way. At all.

Kiyoko: I did say we could still be friends

Vote Tally:

Episode 3: Night One

[In a darkened room that may or may not be the same darkened room from the trailer. It is hard to tell. Someone should turn on the lights.]

mysterious voice 4: Come to the dark side. We have cookies.

mysterious voice 5: Oh, okay then, sure.

mysterious voice 4: That... was easier than I thought it would be. Well, welcome to the club.

mysterious voice 5: That’s it? No party? I don’t even get a T-shirt?

mysterious voice 4: Uhh. We’re kind of trying to keep a low profile here.

mysterious voice 5: You have infinite money and can’t even make T-shirts? This secret society blows.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 XHMJc5Q Nobody was sent to detention.

7M:15T:2N

The phase will end at 4:00pm PST on September 6 2015.

663Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:03 pm

lulu

lulu

chinomi wrote:I kind of wish it were sensitive information to make it more interesting but alas I have absolutely no idea. Ezreal and I have been in a relationship together since last night, though, if you think that's useful.

I CAN CONFIRM THIS I'm dating the tsundere god how ~scandalous~!! I wasn't responsible for the stun, though.

Anyway I'm just gonna dump this here before I start work since I already had it written out; I'll be making a post with questions for everyone's posts during my lunch break later (IF I HAVE TIME and there aren't like a million new pages for me to read)  but first, regarding my Kiyoko vote -

In case it was unclear, I wasn't trying to argue that it's unusual for maf to target Kiyoko so my theory's unrelated to AliceofOz's post.

The main thing that I personally found odd was that an NK was sent in on N0 for a game with so much set up hype (see: that people had been making fanart and fansongs for prior). I recognise that this is a weak argument based on sentimentality & intuition which is why I didn't really press hard for a vote, along with (1) with such a role power heavy game I'm ok with NLing and waiting for any information night actions might bring up and (2) I'm terrified of possibly mislynching a strong town player.

I agree with what nautilus said - the theory's weak primarily because it's unlikely the mafia team has a protective role. TBH when I was making the accusation I imagined a mafia Kiyoko would have a role similar to bulletproof-with-a-condition (i.e. you are saved from a death, but you cannot vote for anyone the following day), but even in that case it sounds more like a town role and it'd be extremely bold of maf to consume bulletproof charges to try clearing a teammate. (I'm going to assume that maf wouldn't have an unlimited night bulletproof kind of role, right? Right...)

The primary purpose of me voting was to see if anyone bandwagoned or if I could manage to get some kind of reaction out of the maf team, and uh, about that. I don't know if it's just me but I thought it was weird that everyone distanced themselves from the idea (even Alice who does think the choice in NK was unusual) because -- at least personally I don't think a N0 self-NK is a terrible strategy for maf to pull in a game like this? If Kiyoko was actually town I assumed I'd see some maf jumping on the theory to side-eye her, which is why I sat on my spec for the whole day? But maybe it is actually an awful maf gambit which would make it unnatural for them to bandwagon?? I'm having trouble judging so I'M STILL SUSPICIOUS OF KIYOKO BUT I ALSO DON'T KNOW I've been WIFOMing out of my head the whole day which is why I didn't post much about it.

Just in case something happens tonight, here're my lists:

Spoiler:

As a side note, I didn't notice until now because of the weekend (lol) but rollover is actually exactly when I start my work day - I'll make an effort to push my schedule around a little but I probably won't be around for rollover during weekdays!

664Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:

>7

um.

665Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:

...Uh. So did a town just swap over to the mafia side or...?

Actually rereading flavor that is exactly what happened.

Ninja'd by Raie saying the exact same thing

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

666Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
alcasync wrote:

Not this ★★★★ again

667Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

So the mafia has a recruiter, tis would seem.

Ohboy.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

668Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... That.... What the fu...

Rasei slammed her notebook shut and glared at the others in the room.

"Mr. Alice, are you feeling hungry?"

669Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Spoiler:

670Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync wrote:

I can't deal with this.

AFK.

(This does make me think fanfiction isn't a delayed kill on the side of mafia... because I mean... why the hell would you give them a delayed kill and a recruiter?)

671Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

ugh plz let the recruiter be a one and done deal

I am not surprised by it happening early on as that's the best time to get their numbers up, but usually mafia wait for the first clear (I remember doing that to Kiyoko that one time, she got cleared in thread and then we stole her) and bring them over so that it's constant confusion in thread later on.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

672Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 UwQ3ZnE... Tch.

I suppose someone's constitution was too weak. Despicable.

Regardless of whoever they were, they will pay.

Gotta say, despite you being one of those knuckleheads who prefers a melee weapon to something sensible and ranged, you're actually not as meat-headed as I thought previously

... Would you like to see how your skill measures up to those words?
((NO. NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! NOPE!!! I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS AGAIN!! NO!! NO!! ★★★★!! NOPE!!!!!!!!!!! NOPE!!! ★★★★

[give me a second to compose myself]
))

673Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ok so going back to 'no clears yet' thing, this makes me believe the recruiter was someone under scrutiny. If they die, they don't get to recruit so it's very important to do it as soon as pressure starts building up.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

674Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Uxz7594
I actually zoomed back on the computer real quick (gotta jet after this) when I read that part in rollover because I knew someone would pull my name out because of the cookies thing.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 SCx0XlH
Dick move, man. Dick move.

But no, I didn't suddenly switch to mafia side.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 RiknJt7
Why would I need mafia cookies when I have my dear Eleni's cookies~? ♥♥♥

675Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei cleared her throat, then said,

"Had to check, Blaire. Sorry."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum