Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 57]

511Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tet, was it you

was it you who tried to kill me

(again)

is it because I turned down your confession

is that it

I did say we could still be friends

@Luxaria: No.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

512Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Luxaria wrote:
During this phase, can all of you reply with the following...

Pon pon way way way Pon Pon way Pon way Pon Pon

I'd appreciate it.

*barges in* Oh oh can I? ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

WAY~WAY~PON~PON~PON
WAY~WAY~PON~WAY~PON~WAY~WAY

513Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*sighs and furiously scribbles over Kiyoko's name*

*mutters something inarticulate about a certain person whose name starts with "C"*

514Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:Actually screw it. Thread moves too fast. I'm going to eat and I'll do a giant wall of text post once things die down a bit.

I mean.

I'm only participating because um...

I mean I just like writing long posts. It won't be for your guys's sake or anything.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 UwQ3ZnE

I'll wait for your long post, then.

[looks at the PON PON WEI WEI-ing in the corner and raises an eyebrow, but doesn't say anything]

((Yeah, I just edited my post to change the fact. But... it's still weird?

In the first game I ever played, there was a role that had an ability to write and generate new (falsified) events into rollover text, which is what I immediately thought of, actually.

WIFOM aside, I feel like Kiyoko's a good target for the mafia because she has both experience and skill under her belt, and it's extremely likely that mafia may have targeted her out of worry that she'd be a future threat.))

515Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:36 pm

lulu

lulu

Thank you for the clarification, alca.

chinomi wrote:I woke up all stiff. N-NOTHING BELOW THE BELT WAS STIFF JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR I DON'T PARTAKE IN THOSE LEWD HUMAN ACTIVITIES!!! I JUST MEANT I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nautilus got most of it but things that we know for sure from rollover:
- There are at least three stuns in the game.
* Note: I don't fully believe that there're three stunners since that might be a little over the top? There may be a conditional stunning role like "if acted upon, you will stun the person acting on you", or "if X happens, you will be stunned", etc.
- There is at least one jailer in the game.
- Kiku, Kotakia, chinomi, and deo are not the stunners or jailer that acted in this rollover.
- Outside of the possibility of a N0 vigshot, the above people also did not send out the N0 NK.

It's not really relevant at this stage but regarding the stunner alignments:
From a balance perspective it makes sense to assume that at least one of the stuns is town and at least one of the stuns is mafia. I do think the stun on Kiyo was a town stun because it makes no sense to stun and NK the same person (unless the protect effect was attached to the stun in which case I think it'd be called a jail?). I also think the stunner who acted on Kiku is town.

For unrelated reasons, I'm inclined to think maf have an instant kill ability and/or multiple vigshots, something to keep in mind when judging ratio or mid-phase claims.

I'm excited to spec but I'll wait until after Kiyo posts if that's alright o7

516Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Cure

Cure

:O but kiyo didn't get stunned

517Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:39 pm

lulu

lulu

OH I MISREAD KOTAKIA when i went back to reread LOL GOMEN um... Am I allowed to edit my post?? I don't think I'm allowed right lemme just review...

518Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Nope. No editing your post after a minute or two or when you have a respond...

519Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 pm

lulu

lulu

OK i dont actually need to change that much just ignore everything where i talked about Kiyo getting stunned!! I still think the stunner who acted on Kiku is town and I have no thoughts on Kotakia's stunner!

520Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:42 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Why do you think the stunner on Kiku is town? What are your thoughts on the stuns on chinomi and Kotakia then? ouo

521Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@ezreal: You can edit your post but just be clear what you changed.

But since people seem to be waiting on my post I'll do the tl;dr version.

Roles that exist:

• 3x Stun (ezreal makes a good point that this doesn't mean there are three stunners)
  • Jail
  • Protective role
  • nautilus suggests that the murder mystery flavor text might have been player-written.

I can't vote anyway, but I'd like to suggest we not vote for the following people this phase:

kiku, Kotakia, chinomi, deo because they couldn't have sent in the NK
T3tsuya, high seraph ...because they both confessed to me last night and it doesn't make sense for mafia to confess to someone and then immediately try to kill them off.

Okay posting this for now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

522Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Pon Pons: Those four students all have black hair. Three of them have glasses. Three of them have short hair. ... Three of them are boys? I presume Kiyoko is a girl-nyan, but anyway.

The flavor text can be several things. It might be background NPCs. It might just be distracting fanfiction. It might be automatically generated whenever someone is targeted with a kill by the fanfiction writer, in which case the writer does a sort of Kira thing and writes out the manner of death detention for the victim, and then that happens at rollover--or should have, but Kiyoko was protected somehow.

It might also be some obscure method of silence, or, if not a silence, a convoluted pseudo-silence in the "can only say certain things vein". Ratio suggests we have all 24 players and none died without being stated in rollover. Thus, I want those four players to say that phrase to see if they're A) able to speak and B) able to say such things and C) actually alive, which I presume they all are.

Lastly, the fanfiction might be a premonition. It might mean high seraph or deo, since they fit the description the best, have been targeted by some, idk, psychopathic weirdo lurking in our midst, and the weirdo is writing what they will do to this person in the coming night phases.

If all of these players (deo, high seraph, T3tsuya, Kiyoko) are able to respond, then most likely we'll need to wait for the following day phase to see if the fanfiction pops up again and what events surround it. Alternatively, the fanfiction (this is just my codename for it, btw) might be a toggle sort of thing, so the one that triggered it, if it was a player trigger, might elect not to have it for the next rollover--or maybe there's a cooldown for it.

Anyway, the point is we may need to wait a few phases to learn more about it.

523Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 pm

lulu

lulu

@AliceofOz

No thoughts on chinomi & Kotakia!

As far as the Kiku stun goes, she and T3T are the only people who didn't post during n0 (iirc anyway?), and she's also a complete newbie. I think mafia would've targeted a stronger town player to stun, and on the other hand I think that a town stunner is more inclined to target suspicious looking people (see: the quiet ones).

IMO it doesn't reflect on Kiku's alignment (it doesn't make her more or less towny/scummy) so I thought it'd be a waste of time to discuss until we're in a position where we know who the stunner is, though.

524Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 4b0cd05bac0d5fc06ac629085e28aa80 [HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIGGIN' ✿✿✿✿✿✿S GETTING THEIR ✿✿✿✿S STUNNED HOLY ✿✿✿✿]

525Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

The fanfiction doesn't make sense to me at all, tbh. If Lux is right and it's a premonition then that would mean someone has the ability to set a kill in advance, which seems possible but also kind of weird to me. Sounds like there might be more conditions to it if that's the case? Like a set number of pre-reqs need to happen first? I'm just speaking out of my ass atm LMFAO but I want to at least try to bring some spec to the table instead of being stupid the entire game as I usually am I WANT TO BE GOOD, TOO.

GRABS DRACO'S COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T DO THIS TO MYSELF, YOU KNOW! I HAD NO CONTROL OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: AND BY DRACO I MEAN RODEA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum